Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44
@Nono: Aaah, there are so many! Which ones? I know there were a few that were found in a couple of different spaces, and I typically chose the lower level venue to find them. That being said, if you see any that are definitely wrong, I'll fix 'em!

'Tropical Caimen' is now 'Tropical Caiman', which makes way more sense.

Also...

@Xari
@Charoula
@ouranographer
@StormEater
@Roadkill
@Twinkletoe
@Xinda
@Cluttermouse
@MusMusculus

The picture version is updated!

I made a video going over how to update everything! Hopefully this clears things up. Let me know if you still need help!

Before I update the text-only version, I wanted to know if anyone was actually using it. It's another thing to keep updated, and if no one is using it, I'm thinking of retiring it.
@Nono: Aaah, there are so many! Which ones? I know there were a few that were found in a couple of different spaces, and I typically chose the lower level venue to find them. That being said, if you see any that are definitely wrong, I'll fix 'em!

'Tropical Caimen' is now 'Tropical Caiman', which makes way more sense.

Also...

@Xari
@Charoula
@ouranographer
@StormEater
@Roadkill
@Twinkletoe
@Xinda
@Cluttermouse
@MusMusculus

The picture version is updated!

I made a video going over how to update everything! Hopefully this clears things up. Let me know if you still need help!

Before I update the text-only version, I wanted to know if anyone was actually using it. It's another thing to keep updated, and if no one is using it, I'm thinking of retiring it.
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler

Text version is the only one I use :x I switch between mobile devices often enough and the pictures are super laggy on a tablet/phone. But i'm not opposed to making all the minor changes myself!
@rhubarbcobbler

Text version is the only one I use :x I switch between mobile devices often enough and the pictures are super laggy on a tablet/phone. But i'm not opposed to making all the minor changes myself!
@rhubarbcobbler
I use the picture one. Update went well.
@rhubarbcobbler
I use the picture one. Update went well.
FooterAds.gif
@rhubarbcobbler I'll try to find what I changed...
  • Blueridge Greatshell: should be waterway instead of scorched forest
  • Centaur Berserker: should be forgotten cave instead of forest
  • Clouddancer: should be harpy's roost instead of boreal woods
  • Fan Scorpion: should be sandswept delta instead of the forest
  • Greatshell: should be delta instead of waterway
  • Peacock Scorpion: should be delta instead of forest
  • Storm Seeker: should be delta instead of forest

Those are not really mistakes, but I would have listed the Carmine and Opheodrys Serthis, and the Shattered and Shadow Serpents as coming from the delta, instead of the cave or the falls...

Also the picture of the Scythe Kamaitachi was replaced by the Scarlet Serpenta!

EDIT: just noticed that the conjoined skink was list as coming from Swipp instead of Baldwin, and the deadly reflection is not an elemental acolyte.
The hydra scorpion should maybe be listed as coming from the coliseum?
@rhubarbcobbler I'll try to find what I changed...
  • Blueridge Greatshell: should be waterway instead of scorched forest
  • Centaur Berserker: should be forgotten cave instead of forest
  • Clouddancer: should be harpy's roost instead of boreal woods
  • Fan Scorpion: should be sandswept delta instead of the forest
  • Greatshell: should be delta instead of waterway
  • Peacock Scorpion: should be delta instead of forest
  • Storm Seeker: should be delta instead of forest

Those are not really mistakes, but I would have listed the Carmine and Opheodrys Serthis, and the Shattered and Shadow Serpents as coming from the delta, instead of the cave or the falls...

Also the picture of the Scythe Kamaitachi was replaced by the Scarlet Serpenta!

EDIT: just noticed that the conjoined skink was list as coming from Swipp instead of Baldwin, and the deadly reflection is not an elemental acolyte.
The hydra scorpion should maybe be listed as coming from the coliseum?
I write things!

tumblr_onudwaRFjt1s79fpho1_400.png
@rhubarbcobbler I'm in love with this spreadsheet! I've used a few different familiar tracking spreadsheets before, but this one is my favourite by far! I love how organized it is :D Please add me to the pinglist!
@rhubarbcobbler I'm in love with this spreadsheet! I've used a few different familiar tracking spreadsheets before, but this one is my favourite by far! I love how organized it is :D Please add me to the pinglist!
vbbxBX.png
@speedythedino: I'm blushing! Added you to the ping list. :DDD

Also, I'll update the text-only version tonight or tomorrow night. I'll get right on that!

@Nono: Aaaaah, this is why I don't work in data entry. Thanks, I'll check your edits out. I updated what you had mentioned before in the picture version, I'll do the same to the text.
@speedythedino: I'm blushing! Added you to the ping list. :DDD

Also, I'll update the text-only version tonight or tomorrow night. I'll get right on that!

@Nono: Aaaaah, this is why I don't work in data entry. Thanks, I'll check your edits out. I updated what you had mentioned before in the picture version, I'll do the same to the text.
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler

Beautiful work, Much better than the one I threw together for myself
I've noticed some errors though, what you have down as Emerald Shardspawn is the Emeraldback Shardspawn and thus should be behind the Emerald Webwing instead of infront of it,
The Grey River Flight and Greybeak Reaper should be switched,
The skoll is before the Skittering Megashrimp in the bestiary due to the umlaut
The silvermane Barbtail should be after the the Silver Springbok

Just thought I'd point them out, Sorry,
Could you please add me to the pinglist?
@rhubarbcobbler

Beautiful work, Much better than the one I threw together for myself
I've noticed some errors though, what you have down as Emerald Shardspawn is the Emeraldback Shardspawn and thus should be behind the Emerald Webwing instead of infront of it,
The Grey River Flight and Greybeak Reaper should be switched,
The skoll is before the Skittering Megashrimp in the bestiary due to the umlaut
The silvermane Barbtail should be after the the Silver Springbok

Just thought I'd point them out, Sorry,
Could you please add me to the pinglist?
@rhubarbcobbler I don't know if you're interested, but I added a "Retired" line for the marketplace familiars, in the Overview tab, they weren't counted anywhere else ^^
(please tell me if I'm annoying you, I just think that your sheet is awesome and I keep coming back to it...)

Edit: forgot to add the link! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12FaXtR4CFl1hLu9rPdGDkgeUGrYSMvamOQGg8JlyIlY/edit?usp=sharing

Edit2: Tropical Caiman is still misspelled (Tropical Camian)...
@rhubarbcobbler I don't know if you're interested, but I added a "Retired" line for the marketplace familiars, in the Overview tab, they weren't counted anywhere else ^^
(please tell me if I'm annoying you, I just think that your sheet is awesome and I keep coming back to it...)

Edit: forgot to add the link! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12FaXtR4CFl1hLu9rPdGDkgeUGrYSMvamOQGg8JlyIlY/edit?usp=sharing

Edit2: Tropical Caiman is still misspelled (Tropical Camian)...
I write things!

tumblr_onudwaRFjt1s79fpho1_400.png
@Nono: Not at all! I always seem to forget something, haha.
@Nono: Not at all! I always seem to forget something, haha.
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler

your spreadsheet is fantastic! I find this one much easier to use than the last one i tried. can you add me to the pinglist?
@rhubarbcobbler

your spreadsheet is fantastic! I find this one much easier to use than the last one i tried. can you add me to the pinglist?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44