Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44
@Twinkletoe: Are you using Chrome? That seems to work best.
@Twinkletoe: Are you using Chrome? That seems to work best.
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler Yes, I am. It's up to date as well. The formatting just ses to be copying inconsistently, for some reason.

@rhubarbcobbler Yes, I am. It's up to date as well. The formatting just ses to be copying inconsistently, for some reason.

dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@rhubarbcobbler You should still be able to get into my copy and look at the problems and tell me how to fix them or fix them yourself, whichever works best.
@rhubarbcobbler You should still be able to get into my copy and look at the problems and tell me how to fix them or fix them yourself, whichever works best.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@rhubarbcobbler I have never dealt with formatting. I will try to understand what you just said in the notes, lol. I will let you kow if I can make it work. Yes, it would be nice not to have to make new copies and fixing formatting problems. But I still love the spreadsheet!
@rhubarbcobbler I have never dealt with formatting. I will try to understand what you just said in the notes, lol. I will let you kow if I can make it work. Yes, it would be nice not to have to make new copies and fixing formatting problems. But I still love the spreadsheet!
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe: I'm planning on doing a youtube thing after I roll off of my job at the end of the month, hopefully that will help.
@Twinkletoe: I'm planning on doing a youtube thing after I roll off of my job at the end of the month, hopefully that will help.
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler Sounds good!
@rhubarbcobbler Sounds good!
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@rhubarbcobbler Your sheet is awesome! It takes a long time to fill it at the start, but it's really useful to know which familiar I still need to get, and in which coliseum venue I should farm... Thank you so much for sharing it!
@rhubarbcobbler Your sheet is awesome! It takes a long time to fill it at the start, but it's really useful to know which familiar I still need to get, and in which coliseum venue I should farm... Thank you so much for sharing it!
I write things!

tumblr_onudwaRFjt1s79fpho1_400.png
@Rhubarbcobbler I've tried several spreadsheets before, but this is the first one that really worked for me :) thank you for making it! Could I be added to the update pinglist?
@Rhubarbcobbler I've tried several spreadsheets before, but this is the first one that really worked for me :) thank you for making it! Could I be added to the update pinglist?
FooterAds.gif
@Nono: Thank you! I know it takes soooo looong to fill out, but I really hate how the familiars are organised on the site. It's just so hard to see what you have!

Would you like to be on the ping list for updates?

@MusMusculus: Added you to the ping list! I'm glad that this one worked for youuuuu, that makes me happy.
@Nono: Thank you! I know it takes soooo looong to fill out, but I really hate how the familiars are organised on the site. It's just so hard to see what you have!

Would you like to be on the ping list for updates?

@MusMusculus: Added you to the ping list! I'm glad that this one worked for youuuuu, that makes me happy.
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler That would be great, thank you!

Also, I just noticed, but you misspelled "Tropical Caiman" (you wrote "Tropical Camien" instead), and I think that there are a few mistakes in the venues in which you're supposed to find familiars...
@rhubarbcobbler That would be great, thank you!

Also, I just noticed, but you misspelled "Tropical Caiman" (you wrote "Tropical Camien" instead), and I think that there are a few mistakes in the venues in which you're supposed to find familiars...
I write things!

tumblr_onudwaRFjt1s79fpho1_400.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44