Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BTS army!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Rap Monster is my bias for sure. I'd love to see them but I don't really live in an area that bands come to :'D
My friend @ReadySetDeath is going to see EXO this weekend, though.
Also, does anyone else want a Whalien 52 MV as much as I do?!
Rap Monster is my bias for sure. I'd love to see them but I don't really live in an area that bands come to :'D
My friend @ReadySetDeath is going to see EXO this weekend, though.
Also, does anyone else want a Whalien 52 MV as much as I do?!
aNZoV0I.png I'm scatterbrained-please ping me! gYtMJO2.gif
Whoa slightly late to the party on this one but BTS fan here! Yoongi is my bias. :D I'm not really sure what other information to share but hello! :)
Whoa slightly late to the party on this one but BTS fan here! Yoongi is my bias. :D I'm not really sure what other information to share but hello! :)
@ricksanchezvevo
i defs would want a whalien 52 M/v, i feel that it would fit with their concept. and the music is so chill T^T
@ricksanchezvevo
i defs would want a whalien 52 M/v, i feel that it would fit with their concept. and the music is so chill T^T
@Xanixai
One of my friends thinks that most people either prefer Dead Leaves or Whalien 52. In my friend group, that's true, with me preferring Whalien 52 and my friends liking Dead Leaves. Have you seen that to be true?
@Xanixai
One of my friends thinks that most people either prefer Dead Leaves or Whalien 52. In my friend group, that's true, with me preferring Whalien 52 and my friends liking Dead Leaves. Have you seen that to be true?
@ricksanchezvevo

#deadleaves4life2k16
@ricksanchezvevo

#deadleaves4life2k16
@DeerLu
Yeah, it wasn't intentional on my part I just got distracted by other things. I used to be into J-pop and C-pop too but its been awhile there too. I'm not even up to date on regular music in the US(where I'm from). Life got in the way of my music obsession. :P

Oh hey Big Bang! I remember them, I think the last song I heard from them was Fantastic Baby. I'll have to see what other new things have come out for them. :)

@Emalmagate
Oooh more things to look up. Thanks for the recommendations, its always nice to have somewhere to start. That's actually how I got into K-pop in the first place.
@DeerLu
Yeah, it wasn't intentional on my part I just got distracted by other things. I used to be into J-pop and C-pop too but its been awhile there too. I'm not even up to date on regular music in the US(where I'm from). Life got in the way of my music obsession. :P

Oh hey Big Bang! I remember them, I think the last song I heard from them was Fantastic Baby. I'll have to see what other new things have come out for them. :)

@Emalmagate
Oooh more things to look up. Thanks for the recommendations, its always nice to have somewhere to start. That's actually how I got into K-pop in the first place.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@ricksanchezvevo
Hmm i havent really heard about that. im pretty sure its all around. my kpop club group chat from school (i barley talk fo them thou lol) actually prefers babsae

i wouldnt mind if they made another mv with dead leaves, ma city, or whalien 52.
@ricksanchezvevo
Hmm i havent really heard about that. im pretty sure its all around. my kpop club group chat from school (i barley talk fo them thou lol) actually prefers babsae

i wouldnt mind if they made another mv with dead leaves, ma city, or whalien 52.
@Xanixai
Have you seen the Rookie King series with BTS? It's so great, especially Endplate King. Suga practically always gets the punishments >:D
@Xanixai
Have you seen the Rookie King series with BTS? It's so great, especially Endplate King. Suga practically always gets the punishments >:D
@ricksanchezvevo
Yess~! I remember watching rookie king but i vaguely remember stuff about endplate king.
Suga lost hope within himself with those punishments TTvTT

my fav part in rookie king was the bangtan elevator ! lol
@ricksanchezvevo
Yess~! I remember watching rookie king but i vaguely remember stuff about endplate king.
Suga lost hope within himself with those punishments TTvTT

my fav part in rookie king was the bangtan elevator ! lol
@Nysander
it's great to know that! I hope you like the songs~
@Nysander
it's great to know that! I hope you like the songs~

hgDyWbQ.png

DLXi1Mq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10