Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BTS army!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ahhhh BTS fans!! @Honoka LOVE that sweatshirt! I was hoping for this sweatshirt for christmas but my parents don't understand my kpop craze [img]http://in1.ccio.co/22/PF/m9/513mSwsioKL.jpg[/img] Might order it anyways since I just got my paycheck ^^
ahhhh BTS fans!! @Honoka LOVE that sweatshirt! I was hoping for this sweatshirt for christmas but my parents don't understand my kpop craze

513mSwsioKL.jpg

Might order it anyways since I just got my paycheck ^^
wASY1DG.png
@Exotic
OMG! I want one too! >w<
And you like EXO too?
@Exotic
OMG! I want one too! >w<
And you like EXO too?
_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif _free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif
@Toto Yep! BTS, Big Bang, and EXO are probably my top 3 faves. EXO was the first kpop group I really liked and Growl remains my favorite song and dance
@Toto Yep! BTS, Big Bang, and EXO are probably my top 3 faves. EXO was the first kpop group I really liked and Growl remains my favorite song and dance
wASY1DG.png
@Exotic
Haha! I know! Overdose was what got me into EXO...but now I like their slower songs like Peter Pan, it's a really cute song in my opinion
@Exotic
Haha! I know! Overdose was what got me into EXO...but now I like their slower songs like Peter Pan, it's a really cute song in my opinion
_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif _free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif_free_icon_emote__totoro___heart__by_mochatchi-d8iedi7.gif
@Exotic @Toto BIGBANG are like the kings of kpop tbh!! and yeah overdose got me into EXO
@Exotic @Toto BIGBANG are like the kings of kpop tbh!! and yeah overdose got me into EXO
2udujyc.pngtumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Honoka
Have you ever been to any of BIGBANG's, BTS's or any others concert?
@Honoka
Have you ever been to any of BIGBANG's, BTS's or any others concert?
@Toto no, sadly. my mom doesn't let me go to concerts and i wouldn't be able to afford it :(
i wish i could go to one!
@Toto no, sadly. my mom doesn't let me go to concerts and i wouldn't be able to afford it :(
i wish i could go to one!
@Honoka
Same! I can understand... ;__;
But i don't know if i'd feel comfortable with so many fans screaming for their attention
@Honoka
Same! I can understand... ;__;
But i don't know if i'd feel comfortable with so many fans screaming for their attention
@Toto yeah, but OMG it would be really fun! i hope the next time they come to the US, i could go!
@Toto yeah, but OMG it would be really fun! i hope the next time they come to the US, i could go!
@Honoka
You live in the US!
@Honoka
You live in the US!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10