Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BTS army!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Emalmagate it really is scary. The fact that there are actually people who are forced to meet and keep that idea regardless of their natural body type is also terrifying. I'm never sure how much behaviour I can excuse for it being culture or how much is just unhealthy and dangerous.

Of course... it's similar in a lot of the companies, where you hear some groups never getting any personal profit and all money goes to the company. Omg did you hear? SM are having a new boy group that is going to have new members and they're supposed to represent different areas around the globe? So to start off there will be a Korean group and a Chinese group, but then they'll start including other areas and I read something about South America being one of them? It's an interesting way to make even more money!

It does seem that way, yeah. Though... Lu Han's songs are... interesting. I guess Yi Fan and Han have had a bit longer to get themselves going? But Tao's 2nd mini-album is beautiful and surprised me by being the my favourite of all of their music. To be fair though, I haven't listened to that much of Yi Fan's. He just never struck me as a singer in EXO so I didn't have too high expectations. The song where he's very bald and wears about 20 hats in the mv is good though! :D
@Emalmagate it really is scary. The fact that there are actually people who are forced to meet and keep that idea regardless of their natural body type is also terrifying. I'm never sure how much behaviour I can excuse for it being culture or how much is just unhealthy and dangerous.

Of course... it's similar in a lot of the companies, where you hear some groups never getting any personal profit and all money goes to the company. Omg did you hear? SM are having a new boy group that is going to have new members and they're supposed to represent different areas around the globe? So to start off there will be a Korean group and a Chinese group, but then they'll start including other areas and I read something about South America being one of them? It's an interesting way to make even more money!

It does seem that way, yeah. Though... Lu Han's songs are... interesting. I guess Yi Fan and Han have had a bit longer to get themselves going? But Tao's 2nd mini-album is beautiful and surprised me by being the my favourite of all of their music. To be fair though, I haven't listened to that much of Yi Fan's. He just never struck me as a singer in EXO so I didn't have too high expectations. The song where he's very bald and wears about 20 hats in the mv is good though! :D
@shawolexotic

Exactly. I checked up ideal girl types of the idols and a lot of them wanted such thin bodies that I almost screeched in terror. Granted, most wanted personality first, but still, actually wanting a girl to be underweight is scary. It's exceptionally dangerous and maybe this culture may be reinforced because idols want someone like that. It's just that I hope the culture disperses. I know Korean guys in my old school who wanted to lose weight despite him being at an ideal body weight.

Oh, yeah, I heard about that! I didn't know that concept was that interesting .o. Hmm, there's this rookie group that's about to debut called ASTRO and I love them. A lot. They're adorable and they seem very nice, but maybe that's just a marketing ploy. Either way, a lot of critics have said that their vocals and dancing are really high tier, really top notch.

Lu Han's songs aren't my cup of tea, but they're pretty good, yeah. I haven't heard Zi Tao's songs, so once i get time, I probably will. Yi Fan sang the OST for a Chinese movie called Tiny Times and can I just say, he's amazing. The song name is Time Boils The Rain and I absolutely love it.
@shawolexotic

Exactly. I checked up ideal girl types of the idols and a lot of them wanted such thin bodies that I almost screeched in terror. Granted, most wanted personality first, but still, actually wanting a girl to be underweight is scary. It's exceptionally dangerous and maybe this culture may be reinforced because idols want someone like that. It's just that I hope the culture disperses. I know Korean guys in my old school who wanted to lose weight despite him being at an ideal body weight.

Oh, yeah, I heard about that! I didn't know that concept was that interesting .o. Hmm, there's this rookie group that's about to debut called ASTRO and I love them. A lot. They're adorable and they seem very nice, but maybe that's just a marketing ploy. Either way, a lot of critics have said that their vocals and dancing are really high tier, really top notch.

Lu Han's songs aren't my cup of tea, but they're pretty good, yeah. I haven't heard Zi Tao's songs, so once i get time, I probably will. Yi Fan sang the OST for a Chinese movie called Tiny Times and can I just say, he's amazing. The song name is Time Boils The Rain and I absolutely love it.

hgDyWbQ.png

DLXi1Mq.png
ARMY is here on Flight Rising too? Wow :o I guess I should introduce myself.

My name's Tej and I've been obsessed with BTS for at least 4 months? I own a Jin hoodie and a BTS Backpack and shirt.. they've helped me through some very tough times so I have a lot of respect for them. I watch at least one episode of Bangtan Bomb or Rookie King a day >.<
At the moment a free slot opened up in my language classes (What languages I'm studying) And alongside French and Welsh I'm now learning Korean. As a self taught dancer as well, watching BTS has helped me a lot and my dancing definitely has improved.

I'm still kinda new to FR though (I joined on the 4th anniversary) So this probably the first time i've chatted on the forums.. it's very nice to meet you guys though!
ARMY is here on Flight Rising too? Wow :o I guess I should introduce myself.

My name's Tej and I've been obsessed with BTS for at least 4 months? I own a Jin hoodie and a BTS Backpack and shirt.. they've helped me through some very tough times so I have a lot of respect for them. I watch at least one episode of Bangtan Bomb or Rookie King a day >.<
At the moment a free slot opened up in my language classes (What languages I'm studying) And alongside French and Welsh I'm now learning Korean. As a self taught dancer as well, watching BTS has helped me a lot and my dancing definitely has improved.

I'm still kinda new to FR though (I joined on the 4th anniversary) So this probably the first time i've chatted on the forums.. it's very nice to meet you guys though!
Annyeonghaseyo :p An a.r.m.y here, too! :D I've been a fan for a year, and I'm an iGOT7, Exo-L and Blink too ^^ I'm just starting a Korean class and own a bunch of BTS shirts, bracelets, etc. Nice to see armies here too. Are you waiting for the 'Love Yourself' comeback? Hwaiting! ^^
Annyeonghaseyo :p An a.r.m.y here, too! :D I've been a fan for a year, and I'm an iGOT7, Exo-L and Blink too ^^ I'm just starting a Korean class and own a bunch of BTS shirts, bracelets, etc. Nice to see armies here too. Are you waiting for the 'Love Yourself' comeback? Hwaiting! ^^
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
I see I have found my people...
I see I have found my people...
Bonsai-Pixels-3.png
Yes.... I'm a fairly new ARMY, only about a few months old. XD. My friend got me into K-Pop and especially BTS, by letting me watch their music videos with her. I instantly loved Jimin and his dancing and now, here I am! I'm so proud of BTS for everything they've done so far! It's truly amazing.
Yes.... I'm a fairly new ARMY, only about a few months old. XD. My friend got me into K-Pop and especially BTS, by letting me watch their music videos with her. I instantly loved Jimin and his dancing and now, here I am! I'm so proud of BTS for everything they've done so far! It's truly amazing.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10