Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Pokemon game?
1 2 3 4 5
POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

It had:

- Villlainous protaganist turned good-guy in the first couple of seconds of the game
- Some of the best music in the whole series (from First Battle to Final Battle to the normal battle themes, Miror.B's theme, even dungeon-y areas like the Shadow Pokémon lab had catchy songs).
- Free roam
- Great story and characters

XD Gale of Darkness was amazing too, but I prefer Colosseum overall. It's a shame another hasn't come out like it :c
POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

It had:

- Villlainous protaganist turned good-guy in the first couple of seconds of the game
- Some of the best music in the whole series (from First Battle to Final Battle to the normal battle themes, Miror.B's theme, even dungeon-y areas like the Shadow Pokémon lab had catchy songs).
- Free roam
- Great story and characters

XD Gale of Darkness was amazing too, but I prefer Colosseum overall. It's a shame another hasn't come out like it :c
OjayHBU.png
@DemiFiend I've been waiting for the third game in the Colo/Gale lineup for a good decade now, glad to know it's a party.

I love Leafgreen, Gale, PMD Red, White, and AS. LeafGreen was the first, Gale and PMD were great spinoffs, loved Unova and Hoenn.
@DemiFiend I've been waiting for the third game in the Colo/Gale lineup for a good decade now, glad to know it's a party.

I love Leafgreen, Gale, PMD Red, White, and AS. LeafGreen was the first, Gale and PMD were great spinoffs, loved Unova and Hoenn.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
heartgold! i've clocked in soooooo many hours on that game.
heartgold! i've clocked in soooooo many hours on that game.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
Platinum is my favorite from the main ones. For spinoffs I love explorers of sky.
Platinum is my favorite from the main ones. For spinoffs I love explorers of sky.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@DemiFiend Coliseum is good on terms of the plot not being nearly as ridiculous as the newer games and that it was more or less open, but in gameplay it didn't entertain me much.

I really wished after it came out that we'd start to see a combination of the two, a mainline game that isn't as linear and a story that both tried and didn't have plotholes you could drive a truck through. The first B/W tried, but it would've been so much better if they would just sit down and explain who and how everyone has power in Pokemon. Then when BW2 came out instead of answering questions it created more and just why.
@DemiFiend Coliseum is good on terms of the plot not being nearly as ridiculous as the newer games and that it was more or less open, but in gameplay it didn't entertain me much.

I really wished after it came out that we'd start to see a combination of the two, a mainline game that isn't as linear and a story that both tried and didn't have plotholes you could drive a truck through. The first B/W tried, but it would've been so much better if they would just sit down and explain who and how everyone has power in Pokemon. Then when BW2 came out instead of answering questions it created more and just why.
My writing project.
This is gonna be a super unpopular opinion but oh well rip me

No lie, my favorite Pokemon game is XD: Gale of Darkness. I just find it to be super charming, and I love being able to be play with Jolteon as my "starter."

But SoulSilver and HeartGold are totally close seconds. ;u;
This is gonna be a super unpopular opinion but oh well rip me

No lie, my favorite Pokemon game is XD: Gale of Darkness. I just find it to be super charming, and I love being able to be play with Jolteon as my "starter."

But SoulSilver and HeartGold are totally close seconds. ;u;
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
text
MUYNhfy.png
text
J7D1quC.png
text
5hF3FGk.png
text
rix3ppo.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@MageLufaine
Pokemon Silver
!!!!
@MageLufaine
Pokemon Silver
!!!!
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
Platinum is my favorite

I love how well made most of the Gym Leader and Elite 4 trainer's teams are
Platinum is my favorite

I love how well made most of the Gym Leader and Elite 4 trainer's teams are
I love B/W!! It's honestly my favorite, probably because the color palette of the games is beautiful, along with fantastic character designs. It might also be because of N too. I love him.
I love B/W!! It's honestly my favorite, probably because the color palette of the games is beautiful, along with fantastic character designs. It might also be because of N too. I love him.
tumblr_of0n47NVHY1v5c2ypo1_100.png
HGSS. Great remake to a great game, wah
HGSS. Great remake to a great game, wah
1 2 3 4 5