Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you saving up for?
1 2 3 4 5
I want to get Thylacine for my dragon Ciel and Current for my dragon Dragao. I also want some skins and accents but those are far lower on the list of priorities.
I want to get Thylacine for my dragon Ciel and Current for my dragon Dragao. I also want some skins and accents but those are far lower on the list of priorities.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@Hypercoaster
Nice! :>
And I meant the Hippojay. I knew they are rare, but mine I found in October or November 2013. Took a bit more time to find the Dappled Dunhoof. And to date I've had absoluely no luck with the Manticore or the Darktouched Chimera.

Currently I'm more focused on skinks, even though I should really spare my treasure for the expansions...
@Hypercoaster
Nice! :>
And I meant the Hippojay. I knew they are rare, but mine I found in October or November 2013. Took a bit more time to find the Dappled Dunhoof. And to date I've had absoluely no luck with the Manticore or the Darktouched Chimera.

Currently I'm more focused on skinks, even though I should really spare my treasure for the expansions...
@tifamaroo
My goals as of now are to
a) get dragons as representatives for each element in my lair
b) collect an unhatched elemental egg from every element
c) finish my other gene projects
d) expand my lair
e) get apparel for all of my dragons
f) finish coding all of my dragon bios
g) find some names to name my unnamed prema dragons
h) level more dragons to 25
Yeah, I have a long way to go.
@tifamaroo
My goals as of now are to
a) get dragons as representatives for each element in my lair
b) collect an unhatched elemental egg from every element
c) finish my other gene projects
d) expand my lair
e) get apparel for all of my dragons
f) finish coding all of my dragon bios
g) find some names to name my unnamed prema dragons
h) level more dragons to 25
Yeah, I have a long way to go.
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
[quote name="StarFinder" date=2016-02-09 16:26:07] I'm saving up for not being poor. is anyone with me [/quote] @Starfinder *High fives*
StarFinder wrote on 2016-02-09:
I'm saving up for not being poor. is anyone with me
@Starfinder
*High fives*
tumblr_nlpx6mT2wL1uql7fxo1_500.gif
Genes for my fan dragon (feel free to help me with this), lair expansions, and lore. LOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, wait. LAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR EXXXXXXPPPPPPPAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSSSIIIIIIOOOOOOONNNNNNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Starfinder

I know, being poor sucks, don't it. *highfives*
Genes for my fan dragon (feel free to help me with this), lair expansions, and lore. LOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, wait. LAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR EXXXXXXPPPPPPPAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSSSIIIIIIOOOOOOONNNNNNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Starfinder

I know, being poor sucks, don't it. *highfives*
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
I'm waiting for dominance so I can expand my lair a bit, and other than that, I'm just adding an elemental themed imperial once a month for the holidays until I have one for each flight. :)
I'm waiting for dominance so I can expand my lair a bit, and other than that, I'm just adding an elemental themed imperial once a month for the holidays until I have one for each flight. :)
My goal is to gene one of my g1 nocs with ripple/butterfly/glimmer but I don't have nearly enough yet to buy the scrolls. Kinda bummed that I spent some treasure on my latest lair expansion and realized after the fact that I didn't need it haha
My goal is to gene one of my g1 nocs with ripple/butterfly/glimmer but I don't have nearly enough yet to buy the scrolls. Kinda bummed that I spent some treasure on my latest lair expansion and realized after the fact that I didn't need it haha
Saving up for a bunch of Gem genes I need to get for my dragons. I'm gonna be so broke when I'm done lmao
Saving up for a bunch of Gem genes I need to get for my dragons. I'm gonna be so broke when I'm done lmao
I am trying to gene two of my dragons with glimmer :)
I am trying to gene two of my dragons with glimmer :)
@tifamaroo
I'm saving up for familiars and appearal right now, and wait for my young dragons to can breed.
@tifamaroo
I'm saving up for familiars and appearal right now, and wait for my young dragons to can breed.
I live in my own little world. It's ok. They know me here.
1 2 3 4 5