Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you saving up for?
1 2 3 4 5
I genned up my 2 starter dragons and now I have no goals. Inspire me to create new goals for myself by telling me about your goals!
I genned up my 2 starter dragons and now I have no goals. Inspire me to create new goals for myself by telling me about your goals!
My art shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1702434

gzV4gI9.jpg
@tifamaroo

My goal is to own all the holiday apparel. I own everything up to 2013 Riot of Rot so far, but I started right before the second Brightshine (technically the first Nature fest because a friend of mine gifted me the Nature apparel and armband as a welcome present). It's a very ambitious goal, though, especially considering the price of the Sunchaser Jewelry, so I recommend you start off with the least expensive items first if you're goinng that route.
@tifamaroo

My goal is to own all the holiday apparel. I own everything up to 2013 Riot of Rot so far, but I started right before the second Brightshine (technically the first Nature fest because a friend of mine gifted me the Nature apparel and armband as a welcome present). It's a very ambitious goal, though, especially considering the price of the Sunchaser Jewelry, so I recommend you start off with the least expensive items first if you're goinng that route.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@tifamaroo

Kickstarters. o_______o

I just hit 12mil in treasure, and I have a lot of gems. BUT NONE ARE FOR SALE!! :^;
@tifamaroo

Kickstarters. o_______o

I just hit 12mil in treasure, and I have a lot of gems. BUT NONE ARE FOR SALE!! :^;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
i want like a 5 digit not gonna happen though lol
i want like a 5 digit not gonna happen though lol
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
@Amura

What are kickstarters?
@Amura

What are kickstarters?
My art shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1702434

gzV4gI9.jpg
Hmmm. I usually save up to expand my nest, but that's kind of boring I guess.
Hmmm. I usually save up to expand my nest, but that's kind of boring I guess.
5c3f58d4-95e0-47be-8fd9-cabebd51b988_zpsatcjjjl1.jpg
@tifamaroo

Special items (mostly familiars) that were awarded to the kickstarter backers for Flight Rising. They're extremely rare.
@tifamaroo

Special items (mostly familiars) that were awarded to the kickstarter backers for Flight Rising. They're extremely rare.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Could do bios for your dragons and maybe figure out lore for your clan if you want to do something like that. There's also apparel, getting them up to 25, breeding and even coming up with an amount of treasure and/or gems that you want to get!
Could do bios for your dragons and maybe figure out lore for your clan if you want to do something like that. There's also apparel, getting them up to 25, breeding and even coming up with an amount of treasure and/or gems that you want to get!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Two words..... Fandom. Dragons.
Two words..... Fandom. Dragons.
I'm on a quest to get all the familiars I possibly can. The only one that's less than a million that I don't own yet is the Hippojay. Haven't decided if I'll buy that first or just go for it and save up for a Wartoad or Sprites that I don't have (the ones I really want).
I'm on a quest to get all the familiars I possibly can. The only one that's less than a million that I don't own yet is the Hippojay. Haven't decided if I'll buy that first or just go for it and save up for a Wartoad or Sprites that I don't have (the ones I really want).
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
1 2 3 4 5