Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [MH] Monster Hunter Hub // Generations!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43
Kathix | HR4
I. Glaive / D. Swords / S. Axe / L. Sword
Not sure my friend code, I'll post it later

Played through MH3 on both Wii and 3DS, and I'm making some decent progress through MH4U. Just made it to Heaven's Mount, and I don't get to do a lot on online play, hence my low HR. So far, my favorite set has to be the Tetsu or the Kecha!
Kathix | HR4
I. Glaive / D. Swords / S. Axe / L. Sword
Not sure my friend code, I'll post it later

Played through MH3 on both Wii and 3DS, and I'm making some decent progress through MH4U. Just made it to Heaven's Mount, and I don't get to do a lot on online play, hence my low HR. So far, my favorite set has to be the Tetsu or the Kecha!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[b]Opium | HR7[/b] Charge Blade [color=grey](Also experienced w/ sns + db)[/color] [b]Friend Code:[/b] 3282 - 5143 - 0770 Right now I'm grinding shagaru for a phosgem and im just [img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/2a43b2399fa8b7f3bebd52a4ffaa91d6/tumblr_ny5617p3qD1r0sqjpo1_r1_500.gif[/img]
Opium | HR7
Charge Blade (Also experienced w/ sns + db)
Friend Code: 3282 - 5143 - 0770

Right now I'm grinding shagaru for a phosgem and im just

tumblr_ny5617p3qD1r0sqjpo1_r1_500.gif
Untitled-1.png
I also have this to contribute [img]http://i.picasion.com/gl/81/5Syk.gif[/img] [color=grey][s]i shouldn't be laughing so hard[/s]
I also have this to contribute

5Syk.gif

i shouldn't be laughing so hard
Untitled-1.png
Avi | HR 3 (as of 2/7/16)
Weapon:
Greatsword
Friend Code: 2079-7836-3278

MH4U is my first monster hunter game, and I have been playing nonstop since Christmas. I just finished Shagaru Magala for the first time and have made it to Dundorma. I've never played multiplayer as of now, but I wish to kick monster butt with some friends.

Also, the Kut Ku is my favorite.
Avi | HR 3 (as of 2/7/16)
Weapon:
Greatsword
Friend Code: 2079-7836-3278

MH4U is my first monster hunter game, and I have been playing nonstop since Christmas. I just finished Shagaru Magala for the first time and have made it to Dundorma. I've never played multiplayer as of now, but I wish to kick monster butt with some friends.

Also, the Kut Ku is my favorite.
15128.png
Hey, is anyone up for doing hr6 brute tigrex with my pal and I? I need to help her do her keys

Not with zuri anymore, gettin through the hr7 keys though :>

17 - 2229 - 5239 - 5983
Hey, is anyone up for doing hr6 brute tigrex with my pal and I? I need to help her do her keys

Not with zuri anymore, gettin through the hr7 keys though :>

17 - 2229 - 5239 - 5983
Untitled-1.png
I've opened up a G-rank hall if anyone's interested. Going to be hunting Chameleos for all the weapons and armors in preparation for doing the same to Kushala Daora.

The gathering hall ID is 21-0197-0363-3068
The passcode is 2648

Guess nobody's really on right now. I've closed the hall.
I've opened up a G-rank hall if anyone's interested. Going to be hunting Chameleos for all the weapons and armors in preparation for doing the same to Kushala Daora.

The gathering hall ID is 21-0197-0363-3068
The passcode is 2648

Guess nobody's really on right now. I've closed the hall.
Ohhh!!! I didn't know FR had a MH hang out! I was about to post if someone would like to join my guild or not, until I saw this! :O I've liked MH for about a year, but I haven't really gotten seriously into it until I got MH4U for Christmas. MH4U is the first MH game I've ever owned, but I did play a little bit of my friend's 3 ultimate game. though I only reached like rank 2 with no idea what I was doing, and no upgraded weapons or armor or anything xD I'm not like that now, of course, lmao. Otherwise it would be next to impossible for me to reach where I am now.

After my 3DS charges, would anyone like to join my guild? I'm HR 6, though I haven't finished all my rank 5 quests, so I want to get that out of the way first (I have a tendency to do just about any quest that is thrown at me. It annoys me to see unfinished quests, for some reason.) I'm also Constantly looking for resources! Right now I'd like to make a couple of charge blades. I am looking to make and upgrade the following;

- Dios Strongarm (up to it's final upgrade when I hit G-Rank)
- And Aslat Charger (up to it's final upgade when I hit G-Rank)

I also want to upgrade my current charge blade, but I won't be able to do that until G-Rank, so. I may also like to make armor here and there as I rank up!

So if you'd like to help me farm and raise my rank, let me know and I'll send out a ping to let you know when my guild is open, and then we can transfer FC! I apologize if I seem super noobish in any shape, form, or fashion. I only JUST started playing recently, and i'm still discovering new things! so please forgive me for that ;;
Robert | HR 6
Charge Blade / Switch axe (only some experience with this. I mostly use Charge Blade.)
Friend Code: 4656 - 5900 - 8308

Pinglist
Ohhh!!! I didn't know FR had a MH hang out! I was about to post if someone would like to join my guild or not, until I saw this! :O I've liked MH for about a year, but I haven't really gotten seriously into it until I got MH4U for Christmas. MH4U is the first MH game I've ever owned, but I did play a little bit of my friend's 3 ultimate game. though I only reached like rank 2 with no idea what I was doing, and no upgraded weapons or armor or anything xD I'm not like that now, of course, lmao. Otherwise it would be next to impossible for me to reach where I am now.

After my 3DS charges, would anyone like to join my guild? I'm HR 6, though I haven't finished all my rank 5 quests, so I want to get that out of the way first (I have a tendency to do just about any quest that is thrown at me. It annoys me to see unfinished quests, for some reason.) I'm also Constantly looking for resources! Right now I'd like to make a couple of charge blades. I am looking to make and upgrade the following;

- Dios Strongarm (up to it's final upgrade when I hit G-Rank)
- And Aslat Charger (up to it's final upgade when I hit G-Rank)

I also want to upgrade my current charge blade, but I won't be able to do that until G-Rank, so. I may also like to make armor here and there as I rank up!

So if you'd like to help me farm and raise my rank, let me know and I'll send out a ping to let you know when my guild is open, and then we can transfer FC! I apologize if I seem super noobish in any shape, form, or fashion. I only JUST started playing recently, and i'm still discovering new things! so please forgive me for that ;;
Robert | HR 6
Charge Blade / Switch axe (only some experience with this. I mostly use Charge Blade.)
Friend Code: 4656 - 5900 - 8308

Pinglist
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
is alright if I bump this? @Kintsy
is alright if I bump this? @Kintsy
My 3DS is done charging!
My 3DS is done charging!
@PokeRobin
I'm up for playing a bit.
@PokeRobin
I'm up for playing a bit.
3 hours ahead of FR time

Fair warning: I have the social grace of a potato.
ZoeC058.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43