Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [MH] Monster Hunter Hub // Generations!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43
Is this still active? If it is, I am happy to have visited General Discussion today.
Is this still active? If it is, I am happy to have visited General Discussion today.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
I believe so! I bump it every day and there's definitely some discussion happening :>
I believe so! I bump it every day and there's definitely some discussion happening :>
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
hello friends I am here to whine, sorry for potato quality:

https://i.gyazo.com/e7f182d3d0363e0d297cb3467ffd7639.jpg

I JUST WANT TO CRAFT SOME HANDICRAFT GEMS, MONSTER HUNTER.
hello friends I am here to whine, sorry for potato quality:

I JUST WANT TO CRAFT SOME HANDICRAFT GEMS, MONSTER HUNTER.
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
I'm not playing it currently but I LOVE this game. Have fun hunting everyone :)
I'm not playing it currently but I LOVE this game. Have fun hunting everyone :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
oh hot dang i'm glad this floated up!

i've not played in a while (screaming my way through pokemon super mystery dungeon rn ptbtbtt), but i got mh4u shortly after release and it was my first mh game! finally got on the bandwagon all my friends have been on since high school, ha ha i'm so far behind help

i use the insect glaive pretty much exclusively, because 1 using a bugfriend is cool as heckie, and 2 i have a really hard time playing anything else since i can't buff myself or mount easily whoops. i've tried using bows but i can't really get the hang of aiming enough to feel confident hunting just yet.

right now i'm uh, rank...5. i've got the urgent to rank up but we put that on hold so i could grind out shagaru with my amazing g rank friends to get my glaive leveled, and i've been trying to knock out single player before focusing on multiplayer. now i'm worried i won't get to g rank before mhx comes out whoops ;;

anyway i love the magalas, and nagarala and dalamadur (haven't fought it yet though) and zamtrios, my gosh, puffy shark friend.
oh hot dang i'm glad this floated up!

i've not played in a while (screaming my way through pokemon super mystery dungeon rn ptbtbtt), but i got mh4u shortly after release and it was my first mh game! finally got on the bandwagon all my friends have been on since high school, ha ha i'm so far behind help

i use the insect glaive pretty much exclusively, because 1 using a bugfriend is cool as heckie, and 2 i have a really hard time playing anything else since i can't buff myself or mount easily whoops. i've tried using bows but i can't really get the hang of aiming enough to feel confident hunting just yet.

right now i'm uh, rank...5. i've got the urgent to rank up but we put that on hold so i could grind out shagaru with my amazing g rank friends to get my glaive leveled, and i've been trying to knock out single player before focusing on multiplayer. now i'm worried i won't get to g rank before mhx comes out whoops ;;

anyway i love the magalas, and nagarala and dalamadur (haven't fought it yet though) and zamtrios, my gosh, puffy shark friend.
@Chugway Oh you'll love Dalamadur. I'm G Rank myself, and I helped a friend fight theirs a few weeks ago. Yo-Kai Watch has been demanding my attention lately so I haven't been playing my copy either. My goal is to reach all access before MHX arrives in the states. Gotta fight that Gogmazios.
@Chugway Oh you'll love Dalamadur. I'm G Rank myself, and I helped a friend fight theirs a few weeks ago. Yo-Kai Watch has been demanding my attention lately so I haven't been playing my copy either. My goal is to reach all access before MHX arrives in the states. Gotta fight that Gogmazios.
Oh yeah, still as obsessed with this game as I was when it first came out XD
Oh yeah, still as obsessed with this game as I was when it first came out XD
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
Stephanie | HR3
Weapon Type:
Dual Bladez (I cheat sometimes and use the Dios Slicers, but I try to have a strong weapon for each element)
Friend Code: 4141-2926-5031

I admit it, I'm the kind to just run in and start swinging. I sometimes insist on mounting since it gives me the chance to charge my blades. I usually try to keep max amounts of Potions, Mega Potions, both Demon and Armordrugs, along with steak, honey, and whetstones. I try to be as prepared as possible for each quest. ^^

I would like to make some Hunter friends to meet with on occasion. Last time I did that was for the demo and it was rather fun.
Stephanie | HR3
Weapon Type:
Dual Bladez (I cheat sometimes and use the Dios Slicers, but I try to have a strong weapon for each element)
Friend Code: 4141-2926-5031

I admit it, I'm the kind to just run in and start swinging. I sometimes insist on mounting since it gives me the chance to charge my blades. I usually try to keep max amounts of Potions, Mega Potions, both Demon and Armordrugs, along with steak, honey, and whetstones. I try to be as prepared as possible for each quest. ^^

I would like to make some Hunter friends to meet with on occasion. Last time I did that was for the demo and it was rather fun.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngThe darkness isn't as cold as they say.. tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Ah might as well post my info too.

Quillan | G1
Weapon Type: Hammer, I sometimes break out a glaive as well but I primarily use a hammer
FC: 3110 - 6463 - 3473

So yeah, I won't turn down a group hunt offer especially if it'll help me through G Rank, unless I'm too busy that is. I like to keep all types if potions on me as well as stuff to make regular and mega potions. I also always have dung bombs and antidotes on me (darn surprise Rathians). I also like to carry lifepowder on group hunts just in case the group is getting their rears handed to em.
Ah might as well post my info too.

Quillan | G1
Weapon Type: Hammer, I sometimes break out a glaive as well but I primarily use a hammer
FC: 3110 - 6463 - 3473

So yeah, I won't turn down a group hunt offer especially if it'll help me through G Rank, unless I'm too busy that is. I like to keep all types if potions on me as well as stuff to make regular and mega potions. I also always have dung bombs and antidotes on me (darn surprise Rathians). I also like to carry lifepowder on group hunts just in case the group is getting their rears handed to em.
What do you guys think about Monster Hunter X? I just started playing the franchise with MH4U and loved it, the trailers for MHX have me so excited!! I'm really hoping they bring it over to the west.
What do you guys think about Monster Hunter X? I just started playing the franchise with MH4U and loved it, the trailers for MHX have me so excited!! I'm really hoping they bring it over to the west.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43