Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Things Happen
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44
Had a presentation for a video game project in college that I had to pull together literally in the free hour I had before it.

Luckily, all the ideas were there and I'd brought concept art on my USB; delivered it and the tutors only comment was that I was probably aiming to high and if I did everything I said I was gunna try do I'd be putting too much work in and would basically be overshooting highest grade so that was pretty cool to say presentations are literal torture for me and I'm usually way too awkward :L
Had a presentation for a video game project in college that I had to pull together literally in the free hour I had before it.

Luckily, all the ideas were there and I'd brought concept art on my USB; delivered it and the tutors only comment was that I was probably aiming to high and if I did everything I said I was gunna try do I'd be putting too much work in and would basically be overshooting highest grade so that was pretty cool to say presentations are literal torture for me and I'm usually way too awkward :L
cleaned out a lot of old games, books, cds and stuff i no longer need or want and gave em to the charity shop c: felt good!
cleaned out a lot of old games, books, cds and stuff i no longer need or want and gave em to the charity shop c: felt good!
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
I haven't died from being terribly malnutritioned, yet. :|
I haven't died from being terribly malnutritioned, yet. :|
It finally started snowing again over here :D
It finally started snowing again over here :D
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
I had lunch with friends!
I had lunch with friends!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png

I saw a cute Junco (grey bird with a white belly like he was sitting in the snow ;3 ) outside my kitchen window. It's the little things ehehe C:

I saw a cute Junco (grey bird with a white belly like he was sitting in the snow ;3 ) outside my kitchen window. It's the little things ehehe C:
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
Saw a really good flick at the movies tonight and also having a nice discussion with a friend on a site :D
Saw a really good flick at the movies tonight and also having a nice discussion with a friend on a site :D
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
All my teachers said good things about me at PTO and someone bought an adopt when I had just opened my adopt shop! I've been so anxious lately and now I feel so happy, it's so refreshing ^^
All my teachers said good things about me at PTO and someone bought an adopt when I had just opened my adopt shop! I've been so anxious lately and now I feel so happy, it's so refreshing ^^
I got a mew event in Pokemon x/y ~
I got a mew event in Pokemon x/y ~
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
My co-worker made a compliment about me having done my makeup nice today, and I was not wearing any makup at all. When I told her this, she then said, "Well you have a natural beauty then, I really do think your beautiful" It was nice and it made me feel super good about myself.
My co-worker made a compliment about me having done my makeup nice today, and I was not wearing any makup at all. When I told her this, she then said, "Well you have a natural beauty then, I really do think your beautiful" It was nice and it made me feel super good about myself.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44