Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Things Happen
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44

Organized all my special coins I collect and labeled where they're from c:

Organized all my special coins I collect and labeled where they're from c:
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
I got some really nice reviews on a snippet of my fiction work (from fr users) and has upped my confidence since I haven't written in forever. I think I needed that
I got some really nice reviews on a snippet of my fiction work (from fr users) and has upped my confidence since I haven't written in forever. I think I needed that
I think my hair's drying nicely. Which sounds weird but I thought I'd used a bit too much shampoo, and I'm a little obsessed with my hair, so whenever it's doing something I like I feel good.

My rabbit continues to be the cutest creature on the entire planet, but don't tell her, her ego is big enough.
I think my hair's drying nicely. Which sounds weird but I thought I'd used a bit too much shampoo, and I'm a little obsessed with my hair, so whenever it's doing something I like I feel good.

My rabbit continues to be the cutest creature on the entire planet, but don't tell her, her ego is big enough.
Warning: Most Conversations Are Derailed By Me Talking About My Rabbit
I went to my friend's house today and her dog chose to sit on me instead of her

it was a big deal to me
I went to my friend's house today and her dog chose to sit on me instead of her

it was a big deal to me
AM3cfpc.png
joru
they/them
My beloved tiny hamster fell asleep on my lap today as I was petting him which made my heart exPLODE. Little hamster 'purrs' will destroy any heart.
My beloved tiny hamster fell asleep on my lap today as I was petting him which made my heart exPLODE. Little hamster 'purrs' will destroy any heart.
Heck, give me a minute.
Had a really nice talk with an awesome peep on here last night :D
Had a really nice talk with an awesome peep on here last night :D
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
@hippieturt I read your signature as "PLEASE ping me if you want to see it" and I was wondering what "it" was until I reread the sig for the fifth time XD

happy thing: I cuddled my dog today <3
@hippieturt I read your signature as "PLEASE ping me if you want to see it" and I was wondering what "it" was until I reread the sig for the fifth time XD

happy thing: I cuddled my dog today <3

Had a delicious cup of coffee and a chocolate cookie mmmm... :3

Had a delicious cup of coffee and a chocolate cookie mmmm... :3
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
Got to wake up next to my boyfriend today, had super sleepy snuggles for awhile and then I fell asleep again on his shoulder while he played FF Tactics. Lazy sundays are really nice together. :)
Got to wake up next to my boyfriend today, had super sleepy snuggles for awhile and then I fell asleep again on his shoulder while he played FF Tactics. Lazy sundays are really nice together. :)

@joot That sounds super nice ahhh! Life goals C:

@joot That sounds super nice ahhh! Life goals C:
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44