Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How did you get your username?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
... I was high at the time. Jk. Or was I really? Who knows.
... I was high at the time. Jk. Or was I really? Who knows.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro8_250.gif
I used to be just "Falcon", which was a playground nickname from middle/elementary school, and then I started realizing that was taken on most websites so I tacked "Rex" on the end 'cause it sounded cool.
The number 121 comes from my suuuuper old username that I used when I was like eight.

I've held on to mine for a while lol.
I used to be just "Falcon", which was a playground nickname from middle/elementary school, and then I started realizing that was taken on most websites so I tacked "Rex" on the end 'cause it sounded cool.
The number 121 comes from my suuuuper old username that I used when I was like eight.

I've held on to mine for a while lol.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I'm named after a fictional character hehe. [x]
His name comes from Carl Jung's alchemical texts about self realization. Rubedo is the process of living a self-aware life.
I'm named after a fictional character hehe. [x]
His name comes from Carl Jung's alchemical texts about self realization. Rubedo is the process of living a self-aware life.
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
I used to be in Arcane and uh I like dreamcatchers but DreamCatcher was taken so I tried StarCatcher and that was taken so I did StarFinder
I used to be in Arcane and uh I like dreamcatchers but DreamCatcher was taken so I tried StarCatcher and that was taken so I did StarFinder
921.Pots500.StarFinder_zpse5yvybku.png
I was an emo kid and wanted to be edgy, but Lucifer was always taken, so one thesaurus search later, and Luciferous I became. I still keep it because its almost never taken.
I was an emo kid and wanted to be edgy, but Lucifer was always taken, so one thesaurus search later, and Luciferous I became. I still keep it because its almost never taken.
oeurJSN.png
Its a canon name of a track from my favorite game!
Its a canon name of a track from my favorite game!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
that's my handle/self-proclaimed name/persona

is in greek cause I like greece and *** and italian and other cool languages.

and I use different languages for different purpose.

It means "Dream Dragon" btw
that's my handle/self-proclaimed name/persona

is in greek cause I like greece and *** and italian and other cool languages.

and I use different languages for different purpose.

It means "Dream Dragon" btw
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
From akashiyaki, a kind of dumpling.
I just randomly changed a letter because I thought it sounded better!
From akashiyaki, a kind of dumpling.
I just randomly changed a letter because I thought it sounded better!
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
It's the last name of the protagonist from the Mad Max films. Max Rockatansky.
It's the last name of the protagonist from the Mad Max films. Max Rockatansky.
@Luciferous What do you mean your username isn't a pun on the evil that is cruciferous vegetables?

Mine's a fictional character.
@Luciferous What do you mean your username isn't a pun on the evil that is cruciferous vegetables?

Mine's a fictional character.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15