Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How did you get your username?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I changed mine from a nickname to a character's. I chose it because I love the character & game and I adire his designs of the blue shaman-like markings on his body c;
I changed mine from a nickname to a character's. I chose it because I love the character & game and I adire his designs of the blue shaman-like markings on his body c;
OjayHBU.png
Big Star Wars-fan. An intern joke med out of my name, as it sounded a lot line Anakin
Big Star Wars-fan. An intern joke med out of my name, as it sounded a lot line Anakin
I was originally vinylaria, which was my killjoy name given to me by a high school friend.
Then my boyfriend joined FR as Caradhras and I joined in the Tolkien fun.
Ainulindale is the first act from The Silmarillion, which is when the world is created. Since I like creating stories and world building it seemed like a good fit.

I've also run around on the internet as triadinfinity, which was my first tumblr url.
I was originally vinylaria, which was my killjoy name given to me by a high school friend.
Then my boyfriend joined FR as Caradhras and I joined in the Tolkien fun.
Ainulindale is the first act from The Silmarillion, which is when the world is created. Since I like creating stories and world building it seemed like a good fit.

I've also run around on the internet as triadinfinity, which was my first tumblr url.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
i like cranberries.
i like cranberries.
I stole it from the species of parrot I own. Not very creative, but I like the way it sounds.
I stole it from the species of parrot I own. Not very creative, but I like the way it sounds.
Mine's a reference to one of my favorite anime, Eureka Seven ^^; There's an airship called the Izumo in it, which later gets upgraded into the "Super Izumo" And I liked the sound of it, so I decided to use it as a secondary username. :3
Mine's a reference to one of my favorite anime, Eureka Seven ^^; There's an airship called the Izumo in it, which later gets upgraded into the "Super Izumo" And I liked the sound of it, so I decided to use it as a secondary username. :3
howdy
My fursona nickname is Warszawa, which traces back to the band Joy Division. Their original name back in their more punk days was Warsaw, which supposedly came from the David Bowie song "Warszawa". For years and years I went by variations of "Warsaw", but started using "Warszawa" in about 2004... and it's just stuck ever since.

I added "Scream" to it for my username in most places because I like the way two-word names sound. Blame me being a My Little Pony kid back in the 80's.
My fursona nickname is Warszawa, which traces back to the band Joy Division. Their original name back in their more punk days was Warsaw, which supposedly came from the David Bowie song "Warszawa". For years and years I went by variations of "Warsaw", but started using "Warszawa" in about 2004... and it's just stuck ever since.

I added "Scream" to it for my username in most places because I like the way two-word names sound. Blame me being a My Little Pony kid back in the 80's.
mwQvb88.jpg
I had a username before this one, but I don't really recall what it was. But I do know that around the time I used my free switch, I was trying to decide on a new name for myself, because I wasn't terribly fond of my given one. It happened to start with a "J", so I said, "Alright, Jay is a cool name. What's a username I can make out of Jay?"

...Still no idea how it was free, honestly, but here I am.
I had a username before this one, but I don't really recall what it was. But I do know that around the time I used my free switch, I was trying to decide on a new name for myself, because I wasn't terribly fond of my given one. It happened to start with a "J", so I said, "Alright, Jay is a cool name. What's a username I can make out of Jay?"

...Still no idea how it was free, honestly, but here I am.
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
Well, Impossible is the nickname of my persona, Evan, and Jedi is both the name of one of my fursonas and a representation of my favorite fandom. 4 is a lucky number.
(Poor LOCW my other fursona got left off, but hes in my ChickenSmoothie username, along with Warriorscats, my other favorite fandom!)
Well, Impossible is the nickname of my persona, Evan, and Jedi is both the name of one of my fursonas and a representation of my favorite fandom. 4 is a lucky number.
(Poor LOCW my other fursona got left off, but hes in my ChickenSmoothie username, along with Warriorscats, my other favorite fandom!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
i have no idea
i have no idea
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15