Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 ... 2734 2735
*gets someone to like my weirdo music taste*

yay :D
*gets someone to like my weirdo music taste*

yay :D
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
How on earth am I meant to dress this dragon, I mean, I love his colours but damn son.
How on earth am I meant to dress this dragon, I mean, I love his colours but damn son.
ku7My32.png
when will the tokyo mew mew zine I ordered ship?
when will the tokyo mew mew zine I ordered ship?
And I feel so hangry
Breakfast, dinner and lunch
Why. ;-;
And I feel so hangry
Breakfast, dinner and lunch
Why. ;-;
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Being told that I shouldn't get a gaming tattoo and I'm here like

I'm a game developer
I live and breath video games
S e r i o u s l y
Being told that I shouldn't get a gaming tattoo and I'm here like

I'm a game developer
I live and breath video games
S e r i o u s l y
LKzi7uW.png
My condition is finally improving...! I've actually felt pretty decent for most of today, and even if it does relapse a bit, it shouldn't be as bad as it was before.
I'm looking forward to feeling alright on a regular basis. ;w;
My condition is finally improving...! I've actually felt pretty decent for most of today, and even if it does relapse a bit, it shouldn't be as bad as it was before.
I'm looking forward to feeling alright on a regular basis. ;w;
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I hate my dad... but I love my dad. You feel? >>

Just 10 months and 15 days left living at home. 319 days. I CAN do this.
I hate my dad... but I love my dad. You feel? >>

Just 10 months and 15 days left living at home. 319 days. I CAN do this.
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sarah
Wife, Mama and Christian
+ 3 hrs FR Time

Seeking 10/22 Fem Dragon!
I still don't understand how I've performed so many times on stage in front of what, 500+ people, and the moment I have to talk to one person I get so nervous that I freeze for the whole time they're in front of me. what is wrong with my brain ;________________;

also, midterms are gonna kill me. next week is shaping up to be a great week already. rip.
I still don't understand how I've performed so many times on stage in front of what, 500+ people, and the moment I have to talk to one person I get so nervous that I freeze for the whole time they're in front of me. what is wrong with my brain ;________________;

also, midterms are gonna kill me. next week is shaping up to be a great week already. rip.
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
I'm thinking about how stupid it is that the Bronco's punter paid $1800 on a super bowl ticket for his week old daughter because babies don't get in free. Hire a babysitter instead of wasting money. Not that it matters because this guy is an overpaid football player. It just blows my mind. Why do this when your kid isn't going to remember and is probably going to be miserable in that loud stadium. It's so selfish to do this to a baby
I'm thinking about how stupid it is that the Bronco's punter paid $1800 on a super bowl ticket for his week old daughter because babies don't get in free. Hire a babysitter instead of wasting money. Not that it matters because this guy is an overpaid football player. It just blows my mind. Why do this when your kid isn't going to remember and is probably going to be miserable in that loud stadium. It's so selfish to do this to a baby
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
I had a dream last night about two fandoms I haven't been obsessed with for a good six months.

The subconscious is truly amazing.
I had a dream last night about two fandoms I haven't been obsessed with for a good six months.

The subconscious is truly amazing.
TMjBTkJ.png
1 2 ... 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 ... 2734 2735