Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 ... 2734 2735
Tfw you wanna do a Genocide Run of Undertale but you don't wanna put yourself through emotional pain.
Tfw you wanna do a Genocide Run of Undertale but you don't wanna put yourself through emotional pain.
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
I really wish I could move already. And that I could just find a ride to take me to pick up my dog.

I'm moving in a couple weeks but those weeks aren't going by quick enough.
I really wish I could move already. And that I could just find a ride to take me to pick up my dog.

I'm moving in a couple weeks but those weeks aren't going by quick enough.
Current thought: You (my abusive ex-friend) hurt me. You nearly broke me. You did horrible things to me, but I finally forgive you. You're my past and can't hurt me anymore. It's time to let go and look to the future.
Current thought: You (my abusive ex-friend) hurt me. You nearly broke me. You did horrible things to me, but I finally forgive you. You're my past and can't hurt me anymore. It's time to let go and look to the future.
1Wa1sIi.gif
worry
worry
I hate zombie television. It's boring and ironic how enamored society is with its own destruction/disbanding.
I hate zombie television. It's boring and ironic how enamored society is with its own destruction/disbanding.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Previously of the Arcane Flight ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
[quote name="parabola" date=2016-02-05 20:02:50] i hope my mom buys food on her way home [/quote] my mom didn't buy food on her way home
parabola wrote on 2016-02-05:
i hope my mom buys food on her way home

my mom didn't buy food on her way home
A28Svy9.png . sand .
she/her
FR + 0

light_2.png
bi
twenties

4oO1RBo.png
i think my friend hates me

i mean thats ridiculous and based on One occurrence which might not have even been my fault but he hasn't responded to any of my messages and i just

it just feels like it

i'm really anxious over nothing lol
i think my friend hates me

i mean thats ridiculous and based on One occurrence which might not have even been my fault but he hasn't responded to any of my messages and i just

it just feels like it

i'm really anxious over nothing lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzYeeFd3aLc this song is so good.

-gets instatransported back to december 4th last year- ._.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzYeeFd3aLc this song is so good.

-gets instatransported back to december 4th last year- ._.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Allergies, why are you so cruel to me? :(
Allergies, why are you so cruel to me? :(
13874617912186.gif
Luís Cília is god. that man is way too fine really ...

also meh bored cause we're not going away tonigh tuwuwuw
Luís Cília is god. that man is way too fine really ...

also meh bored cause we're not going away tonigh tuwuwuw
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
1 2 ... 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 ... 2734 2735