Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 216 217
@EisenDragoon Looking for a copy of Stride on Wind?
@EisenDragoon Looking for a copy of Stride on Wind?
@EisenDragoon Can I get a slot for Tiger Stars? If it's still open
@EisenDragoon Can I get a slot for Tiger Stars? If it's still open
Drakengard.gif
@EisenDragoon I am very interested in a copy of Ocean Graves
@EisenDragoon I am very interested in a copy of Ocean Graves
FCSig.png
@EisenDragoon

Do you have a copy of Mechanical Build Black to sell?
@EisenDragoon

Do you have a copy of Mechanical Build Black to sell?
tumblr_inline_ohc82uNWWK1u4om7a_540.png
@EisenDragoon
May I buy a copy of Skin: Tiger Stars if there is any copies left?
@EisenDragoon
May I buy a copy of Skin: Tiger Stars if there is any copies left?
@EisenDragoon

Can I be added to your pinglist, pls?
@EisenDragoon

Can I be added to your pinglist, pls?
MFWh19G.pngrVCMhYD.pngL37DBCa.pngxYEKsGr.pngSJ5MCRH.pngKD1nywx.pngPJtYQGv.png43ScKfa.pngoWObM4z.pngx82YUcY.pnguFjitUa.pngVnyRzRL.pngOWShLOa.pngLRm7h2X.pnga6rkjNQ.png6rUIu9p.pngupa4sft.png
@EisenDragoon so, like, if you ever come back i'd like to be put down for frozen treads :3
@EisenDragoon so, like, if you ever come back i'd like to be put down for frozen treads :3
I wasn't sure I'd be able to come back for quite a while. With some defibrillation help from @panopticon (feel free to pick a free skin for yourself, Panopticon!) I thought I'd check in. I'll be here for a few days to try to send out some skins and accents for those who've been waiting ever so patiently. [b]Please post in this thread, don't message me about skins.[/b] I'm clearing my inbox, so if you sent me a message earlier, replease repost your concerns here (unless it's private.) It's a lot easier to address sales when they're all in one place. Thank you! [img]http://i.imgur.com/595bwIn.png[/img] [i]If you were pinged below, I have these skins/accents available and you can go ahead and send payment. If you're not interested, no worries, just please let me know so I can clear up that slot.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/595bwIn.png[/img] A Trail Of Yours: @Kodex @Maila @Taerdaye @Kyrislian Burning Circuit: @SennaLaureen Canopy Cover: @hybris Crawl From Graves: @Faileas @Kyrislian @DarkOwl Emperor of the Undead: @Corr @Urbenjokester Evil Little Gold Thieves: @Urbenjokester @SerenityBreeze Festival of the Undead: @JaySovereign Flashy Storm Plates: @SennaLaureen @Thorianite @Kyrislian @wasteofanangel @Kyrislian Forewarned: @Taarnfalk @Luminare Frozen Tread: @epeeblade @Kyrislian @hexadecimal Fueled By Earth: @DarkOwl Golden Bolt: @ElectricPegasus Golden Relay: @ToxieToxie Golden Tread: @Kyrislian Ion Wolfpack: @koujakward Koiya's Pond: @SerenityBreeze Leaf Flutter: @Nothakus @Kodex @xRainy @Ambiance @Corvidophile Mechanical Abyss: @Xemseige Mechanical Build Black: @Spacebro Mechanical Build Gold: @wasteofanangel @Ambiance Myth Chronicler: @shadowsspy Ocean Graves: @TheBasilisk Relay: @kuninaga Silver Tread: @wasteofanangel @Kyrislian Storm Bolt: @tunatuna @ElectricPegasus Stride On Wind: @Taarnfalk @Maila @Areater @Kyrislian @blizzardseason Tiger Galaxy: @Alive @hybris @FadingMist Tiger Nightmares: @Skritnaja @Raskies @Vespertiine @Thorianite @Kyrislian @DarkOwl Tiger Stars: @Aruakhal @Exsanguinate @kuninaga Ultra Viabolt: @tunatuna Yeoya's Galaxy: @Eve @Suyin @hybris @Reborn @hybris Yeoya's Nightmare: @Heathers @kuninaga @Xari @greyyourwarden @Sildrael @Steel Yeoya's Stars: @tyrande @Chasay @ElveraBasilisk [img]http://i.imgur.com/595bwIn.png[/img] @Capeta Emperor of the Deep was a custom order. It's not available for public sale. Thanks for inquiring, though! @Kyrislian Crimson Tread was a custom order, so is not available for public sale. Sorry about that! [img]http://i.imgur.com/595bwIn.png[/img] [b]Being Restocked:[/b] - Story Teller - The Fall of Pompeii - Yeoya's Stars - Yeoya's Nightmare [img]http://i.imgur.com/595bwIn.png[/img] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17226585] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172266/17226585_350.png[/img] [/url] [Skin=14221] [b]Forewarned[/b] is an accent I submitted to RoR. A lot of people were interested in if it'd get printed, and it did, but I never got around to releasing it. Time to fix that! This skin is up for sale in the AH for [b]600 Gems or 390,000 Treasure[/b]. If you were pinged, it means I have one reserved for you! So if the AH sold out, just let me know. I do hope to get my other entry (Festering Nest) printed, but it was previously rejected for having too much black. Lightened it up, hopefully that does the trick![/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/595bwIn.png[/img] [size=1]@Espace @Yami @Villain @Gino @techmess @ionicOneiroi @Diplocaulus @Aprikoko @Fujoshi @Weenyah @finches @Vulpen @CalypsoLaForet @Takora @Astraeus @SchwarzwindSin @Xairathan @Lowkey @Vesuvia @Amphiptere @Scientist @Parad0xxy @cyradis @Maye @Niharike @ErianaMoon @AshtaraSilunar @hat17 @Raivica @Onionne @Astraya @BlakeLupa @MissDismal @Shaydeow @snowpea @Ravel @Tavaris @Nymphalidae @Bubonic @Darkness @Lumen @Telelia @MaliceStryker @Jazz @Dainamo @Riko @Vespertinecat @Primula @Founder @Severance @Fujo @Malmby @Hiss @ChaliceCabriel @herongale @Glenfalconer5 @Electric0Lullaby @Vovina @Delphi @skorupi @Nidhug @butcherbaby @Thipnip @Chrestomanci @SirLeafheart @Warwick @OmakeLady @necrophades @Steel @Labcoat @StarrySpelunker @LightningBlade @galactic @JaySovereign @Synchros @allochthon @AbysmalGrace @stevebucky @cliones @Hestmord @smileytechie @Galaxtic @xHakux @Chasay @Grit @marymouse @Destroya @steampunklayhr @ZephtheRemix @ShadesofCyan @Soupy @Masumi @Riserae @Macabre @NinjaKitty @Mal @modbox @FauveNox @Safirien @Xanarcah @ancientsecrets @Pseudoscience @alduin @AllosaurCoffee @Satirecat @cyrallia @Vhyxalas @Lucatri @Pandademic @Somnacin @Trachynhawb @ancientsecrets @Violent @Curio @NerakaFenice @Desolation @naphy @Blanche @Draxia @Wobbitt @ThirtyOne @Scream @SirLeafheart @Pecha @Lizzi @Lunila @Lapillus @Azurrys @Kent @Erisalia @Micheru @Foxhound @Zillua @Kyrinasha @Hyracia @Myrkskog @Subjugation @snowy @epeeblade @myths @Piney @Kintsy @Maybels @zingara @frostkingdemetri @March @Gacha @Reborn @Clavicado @Alternatewarning @Lililira @Cynderbark @LaraAelric @Shiregos @Reginald @Setnus @LanthanumIridium @ModestMouse @Reckless @WolfSong @kuninaga @MechanicalChaos @zingara @Tempestuous @SennaLaureen @Mary @Zukana13731 @Chagon @Grune @FeeshyKette @Janesee @Miloki @RoxyWolf @Vanitas @TheUltimateOwl @DarkOwl @Houtori @nika @Princoxx @Grypwolf @Lilian @DevilsCarnival @Amaterasu @applebapples @bit @DeusExMachina[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/595bwIn.png[/img]
I wasn't sure I'd be able to come back for quite a while. With some defibrillation help from @panopticon (feel free to pick a free skin for yourself, Panopticon!) I thought I'd check in. I'll be here for a few days to try to send out some skins and accents for those who've been waiting ever so patiently.

Please post in this thread, don't message me about skins. I'm clearing my inbox, so if you sent me a message earlier, replease repost your concerns here (unless it's private.) It's a lot easier to address sales when they're all in one place. Thank you!

595bwIn.png

If you were pinged below, I have these skins/accents available and you can go ahead and send payment. If you're not interested, no worries, just please let me know so I can clear up that slot.

595bwIn.png

A Trail Of Yours: @Kodex @Maila @Taerdaye @Kyrislian

Burning Circuit: @SennaLaureen

Canopy Cover: @hybris

Crawl From Graves: @Faileas @Kyrislian @DarkOwl

Emperor of the Undead: @Corr @Urbenjokester

Evil Little Gold Thieves: @Urbenjokester @SerenityBreeze

Festival of the Undead: @JaySovereign

Flashy Storm Plates: @SennaLaureen @Thorianite @Kyrislian @wasteofanangel @Kyrislian

Forewarned: @Taarnfalk @Luminare

Frozen Tread: @epeeblade @Kyrislian @hexadecimal

Fueled By Earth: @DarkOwl

Golden Bolt: @ElectricPegasus

Golden Relay: @ToxieToxie

Golden Tread: @Kyrislian

Ion Wolfpack: @koujakward

Koiya's Pond: @SerenityBreeze

Leaf Flutter: @Nothakus @Kodex @xRainy @Ambiance @Corvidophile

Mechanical Abyss: @Xemseige

Mechanical Build Black: @Spacebro

Mechanical Build Gold: @wasteofanangel @Ambiance

Myth Chronicler: @shadowsspy

Ocean Graves: @TheBasilisk

Relay: @kuninaga

Silver Tread: @wasteofanangel @Kyrislian

Storm Bolt: @tunatuna @ElectricPegasus

Stride On Wind: @Taarnfalk @Maila @Areater @Kyrislian @blizzardseason

Tiger Galaxy: @Alive @hybris @FadingMist

Tiger Nightmares: @Skritnaja @Raskies @Vespertiine @Thorianite @Kyrislian @DarkOwl

Tiger Stars: @Aruakhal @Exsanguinate @kuninaga

Ultra Viabolt: @tunatuna

Yeoya's Galaxy: @Eve @Suyin @hybris @Reborn @hybris

Yeoya's Nightmare: @Heathers @kuninaga @Xari @greyyourwarden @Sildrael @Steel

Yeoya's Stars: @tyrande @Chasay @ElveraBasilisk

595bwIn.png

@Capeta Emperor of the Deep was a custom order. It's not available for public sale. Thanks for inquiring, though!

@Kyrislian Crimson Tread was a custom order, so is not available for public sale. Sorry about that!

595bwIn.png

Being Restocked:

- Story Teller
- The Fall of Pompeii
- Yeoya's Stars
- Yeoya's Nightmare

595bwIn.png

17226585_350.png

Forewarned is an accent I submitted to RoR. A lot of people were interested in if it'd get printed, and it did, but I never got around to releasing it. Time to fix that! This skin is up for sale in the AH for 600 Gems or 390,000 Treasure. If you were pinged, it means I have one reserved for you! So if the AH sold out, just let me know.

I do hope to get my other entry (Festering Nest) printed, but it was previously rejected for having too much black. Lightened it up, hopefully that does the trick!

595bwIn.png

@Espace @Yami @Villain @Gino @techmess @ionicOneiroi @Diplocaulus @Aprikoko @Fujoshi @Weenyah @finches @Vulpen @CalypsoLaForet @Takora @Astraeus @SchwarzwindSin @Xairathan @Lowkey @Vesuvia @Amphiptere @Scientist @Parad0xxy @cyradis @Maye @Niharike @ErianaMoon @AshtaraSilunar @hat17 @Raivica @Onionne @Astraya @BlakeLupa @MissDismal @Shaydeow @snowpea @Ravel @Tavaris @Nymphalidae @Bubonic @Darkness @Lumen @Telelia @MaliceStryker @Jazz @Dainamo @Riko @Vespertinecat @Primula @Founder @Severance @Fujo @Malmby @Hiss @ChaliceCabriel @herongale @Glenfalconer5 @Electric0Lullaby @Vovina @Delphi @skorupi @Nidhug @butcherbaby @Thipnip @Chrestomanci @SirLeafheart @Warwick @OmakeLady @necrophades @Steel @Labcoat @StarrySpelunker @LightningBlade @galactic @JaySovereign @Synchros @allochthon @AbysmalGrace @stevebucky @cliones @Hestmord @smileytechie @Galaxtic @xHakux @Chasay @Grit @marymouse @Destroya @steampunklayhr @ZephtheRemix @ShadesofCyan @Soupy @Masumi @Riserae @Macabre @NinjaKitty @Mal @modbox @FauveNox @Safirien @Xanarcah @ancientsecrets @Pseudoscience @alduin @AllosaurCoffee @Satirecat @cyrallia @Vhyxalas @Lucatri @Pandademic @Somnacin @Trachynhawb @ancientsecrets @Violent @Curio @NerakaFenice @Desolation @naphy @Blanche @Draxia @Wobbitt @ThirtyOne @Scream @SirLeafheart @Pecha @Lizzi @Lunila @Lapillus @Azurrys @Kent @Erisalia @Micheru @Foxhound @Zillua @Kyrinasha @Hyracia @Myrkskog @Subjugation @snowy @epeeblade @myths @Piney @Kintsy @Maybels @zingara @frostkingdemetri @March @Gacha @Reborn @Clavicado @Alternatewarning @Lililira @Cynderbark @LaraAelric @Shiregos @Reginald @Setnus @LanthanumIridium @ModestMouse @Reckless @WolfSong @kuninaga @MechanicalChaos @zingara @Tempestuous @SennaLaureen @Mary @Zukana13731 @Chagon @Grune @FeeshyKette @Janesee @Miloki @RoxyWolf @Vanitas @TheUltimateOwl @DarkOwl @Houtori @nika @Princoxx @Grypwolf @Lilian @DevilsCarnival @Amaterasu @applebapples @bit @DeusExMachina

595bwIn.png
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@Eisendragoon omgg yes you're back ;A; I'd love a slot for forewarned
@Eisendragoon omgg yes you're back ;A; I'd love a slot for forewarned
x4VFpHN.png
@EisenDragoon Heeey :D Someone's alive! Don't suppose you have any Treads lying around?
@EisenDragoon Heeey :D Someone's alive! Don't suppose you have any Treads lying around?
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 216 217