Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 ... 3163 3164
I bought two dragons in the AH. When I looked back in my lair 1 was there and there were no more spaces. I forgot I had gotten some dergs to exalt. What happened to the other dragon I bought? I looked back in the AH and don't see it.
I bought two dragons in the AH. When I looked back in my lair 1 was there and there were no more spaces. I forgot I had gotten some dergs to exalt. What happened to the other dragon I bought? I looked back in the AH and don't see it.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe If you only had one lair space then the other dragon wasn't bought. If it isn't on the AH anymore then the listing could have expired, the owner could have removed it or someone else might have bought it.
@Twinkletoe If you only had one lair space then the other dragon wasn't bought. If it isn't on the AH anymore then the listing could have expired, the owner could have removed it or someone else might have bought it.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Shoot. Well, that will teach me to save the dragon's page whenever I buy, just in case something goes wrong.
@Lonin Shoot. Well, that will teach me to save the dragon's page whenever I buy, just in case something goes wrong.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
I have a bunch of items that I don't use, and I was wondering if I could trade them for art? If so, where would I post it (Items for Sale or Art Sales)?

Also, I'm really into closed species on deviantART. Would I be able to trade my items/dragons for non-FR characters?

(I tried snooping around to find the answer to these questions, but I couldn't find 'em. Sorry if they're already answered!)
I have a bunch of items that I don't use, and I was wondering if I could trade them for art? If so, where would I post it (Items for Sale or Art Sales)?

Also, I'm really into closed species on deviantART. Would I be able to trade my items/dragons for non-FR characters?

(I tried snooping around to find the answer to these questions, but I couldn't find 'em. Sorry if they're already answered!)
Formerly known as Dedenne.
@Dorothy

Check the Art Sales. I'd suggest making your own post in the "seeking art" thread, though you could also make your own seeking thread, and I highly suggest checking out art shops for styles you like to seek out artists there.

You're allowed to trade FR stuff for non-FR digital art. Closed DA species type stuff tends to be called adoptables--you could look for those in either the Adoptables or Art Sales subforums (since adoptables on FR are usually a little different than regular adoptables).
@Dorothy

Check the Art Sales. I'd suggest making your own post in the "seeking art" thread, though you could also make your own seeking thread, and I highly suggest checking out art shops for styles you like to seek out artists there.

You're allowed to trade FR stuff for non-FR digital art. Closed DA species type stuff tends to be called adoptables--you could look for those in either the Adoptables or Art Sales subforums (since adoptables on FR are usually a little different than regular adoptables).
Did they discontinue Winter Wind and not tell us or what? Everytime I check the Marketplace there are none in there. It is in the Apparel category isn't it?
Did they discontinue Winter Wind and not tell us or what? Everytime I check the Marketplace there are none in there. It is in the Apparel category isn't it?
@enchantedrealm

It is there and will be until spring rolls around.
@enchantedrealm

It is there and will be until spring rolls around.
What's the minimum number of heads an Emperor must possess in order to be viable?

Was writing up some character lore and I went completely blank. I want to say four?

Can't find the answer anywhere. Odd it's not in their encyclopedia page, especially since I think I recall Tomo asking that question once, too.
What's the minimum number of heads an Emperor must possess in order to be viable?

Was writing up some character lore and I went completely blank. I want to say four?

Can't find the answer anywhere. Odd it's not in their encyclopedia page, especially since I think I recall Tomo asking that question once, too.
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
@kengee

The only number I've heard quoted for Emperors is eleven. That's Tomo's answer, at the very least.
@kengee

The only number I've heard quoted for Emperors is eleven. That's Tomo's answer, at the very least.
@Dunkarooba
Oh, then I'm misremembering the Tomo question, I don't really visit her much.
But I definitely remember a minimum number being mentioned once, too, in like a Q&A or something.
@Dunkarooba
Oh, then I'm misremembering the Tomo question, I don't really visit her much.
But I definitely remember a minimum number being mentioned once, too, in like a Q&A or something.
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
1 2 ... 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 ... 3163 3164