Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 3168 3169
@PeppermindStars thank you so much! Been looking for those kind of websites ^^
@PeppermindStars thank you so much! Been looking for those kind of websites ^^
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
I was wondering, how much treasure is one snow worth?
(trying not to get scammed, lol)
I was wondering, how much treasure is one snow worth?
(trying not to get scammed, lol)
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
Is it possible to change the genes of a hatchling or do you need to wait until they are adults?
Is it possible to change the genes of a hatchling or do you need to wait until they are adults?
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe

You can gene/ungene a hatchling! c: If they come up on the gene preview, you can gene them. I don't remember if I've ever done it, but I'm pretty sure you can.

You just can't gene dragons that are on a nest, if I recall.
@Twinkletoe

You can gene/ungene a hatchling! c: If they come up on the gene preview, you can gene them. I don't remember if I've ever done it, but I'm pretty sure you can.

You just can't gene dragons that are on a nest, if I recall.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@PhysikLily

I think the going rate was 1:500 or 1:400, but I may be wrong considering that it's the last few hours.
@PhysikLily

I think the going rate was 1:500 or 1:400, but I may be wrong considering that it's the last few hours.
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
How do you post a skin or accent for the Trickmurk Circus Contest? I'm having lots of trouble
How do you post a skin or accent for the Trickmurk Circus Contest? I'm having lots of trouble
@PeppermintStars
thank you :)
@PeppermintStars
thank you :)
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
@Nashikami You need to resize your image at 350x350 pixels, then save it as a .png with transparency. Then you can upload to an image hosting site (such as imgur), you'll get the image url that you can post in the contest thread, like this: [code][img]url of your image[/img][/code]
@Nashikami
You need to resize your image at 350x350 pixels, then save it as a .png with transparency. Then you can upload to an image hosting site (such as imgur), you'll get the image url that you can post in the contest thread, like this:
Code:
[img]url of your image[/img]
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
So with the new gene out, I love it but I keep thinking how cool it would be to have another tertiary, like Crystal/Facet/Glimmer with stained. Then I thought, hey it would be really cool if they made a quaternary gene, so it could be Crystal/Facet/Glimmer/Stained. I was just wondering if theres a reason why there isn't a Quaternary level.

Sorry if that was really confusing
So with the new gene out, I love it but I keep thinking how cool it would be to have another tertiary, like Crystal/Facet/Glimmer with stained. Then I thought, hey it would be really cool if they made a quaternary gene, so it could be Crystal/Facet/Glimmer/Stained. I was just wondering if theres a reason why there isn't a Quaternary level.

Sorry if that was really confusing
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Phasma ok thank you!
@Phasma ok thank you!
1 2 ... 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 3168 3169