Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 1426 1427
@Piratewolfie

Thanks a lot!! You're so kind;0!!! Actually I'll need plague nest again about 10~11 days after today..... can I reserve one if it's okay;0.....?
@Piratewolfie

Thanks a lot!! You're so kind;0!!! Actually I'll need plague nest again about 10~11 days after today..... can I reserve one if it's okay;0.....?
@playerBS
Seems like you got a nest, if you need one in the future feel free to hit me up!
@playerBS
Seems like you got a nest, if you need one in the future feel free to hit me up!
@Gidgetech

Thanks a lot.....!!! You guys are so kind;0 I'll find you again when I need plague nest....! Thank you so much!!!
@Gidgetech

Thanks a lot.....!!! You guys are so kind;0 I'll find you again when I need plague nest....! Thank you so much!!!
@playerBS Hmm I suppose that's quite alright, however the 13th february I'm leaving on a trip to Denmark. "Normally" I'll have internet available while I'm at it (I mean, I'm going there for an IT project, would be pretty messed up if we aren't getting any internet, right?) but well, I figured i should mention it either way. Normally that doesn't cause any issues, but well, I haven't ever done this before and I'm not sure what to expect. ^^
@playerBS Hmm I suppose that's quite alright, however the 13th february I'm leaving on a trip to Denmark. "Normally" I'll have internet available while I'm at it (I mean, I'm going there for an IT project, would be pretty messed up if we aren't getting any internet, right?) but well, I figured i should mention it either way. Normally that doesn't cause any issues, but well, I haven't ever done this before and I'm not sure what to expect. ^^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@playerBS
Yep! Just send the crossroads and I'll accept them asap. n.n
@playerBS
Yep! Just send the crossroads and I'll accept them asap. n.n
@Shellbee could I rent a plague nest?
@Shellbee could I rent a plague nest?
@aussievinegar
Sure, I have another nest available. n.n
@aussievinegar
Sure, I have another nest available. n.n
@Shellbee thankyou! sending them now~
@Shellbee thankyou! sending them now~
@Clifftop
Could you remove my name from the list? I don't plan on being very active anymore. Thank you!
@Clifftop
Could you remove my name from the list? I don't plan on being very active anymore. Thank you!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
I once again sent one of my pairs off to @Mydragonsfly, and I finally got a dream bab! They were very speedy in delivering the new family over to me, and I still have nothing but kind words for them. ^^
I once again sent one of my pairs off to @Mydragonsfly, and I finally got a dream bab! They were very speedy in delivering the new family over to me, and I still have nothing but kind words for them. ^^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 1426 1427