Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Writer's Digest - Bios and Stories!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Still a lot of work, sadly. I have a bit of free time right now, though, so I'll get a couple pieces done ^^ I'm really sorry for the wait :// @WolfyGhostt
Still a lot of work, sadly. I have a bit of free time right now, though, so I'll get a couple pieces done ^^ I'm really sorry for the wait :// @WolfyGhostt
@Caiiore Ahh! D; Hopefully everything's going smoothly for you!
Thank you for letting me know ^_^
@Caiiore Ahh! D; Hopefully everything's going smoothly for you!
Thank you for letting me know ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
Hiyo @Caiiore ! :) I realize you're swamped in work atm, but was hoping for an' update on my 3 dragons works?
Hiyo @Caiiore ! :) I realize you're swamped in work atm, but was hoping for an' update on my 3 dragons works?
itwRgu1.gifxbT4d7P.png
9RkjhJt.gifenJM4gc.png
They're all a bit completed but not completely, sorry! @Almha
They're all a bit completed but not completely, sorry! @Almha
@Caiiore
Sorry to bother you, but I'd like to ask how my second order is going! I understand that you've had a busy schedule, but I ordered the two at the same time and it's been quite a while since the first order was completed.
@Caiiore
Sorry to bother you, but I'd like to ask how my second order is going! I understand that you've had a busy schedule, but I ordered the two at the same time and it's been quite a while since the first order was completed.
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

The second one is halfway through, my last exam is the day after tomorrow so it'll be completed then! And I'm really, really sorry for the delay :3 @Luhnia
The second one is halfway through, my last exam is the day after tomorrow so it'll be completed then! And I'm really, really sorry for the delay :3 @Luhnia
@Caiiore Heyy! I noticed you said your exams were done! :o I hope they went well. ^_^
I was wondering how the writings going? :3 Any updates?
@Caiiore Heyy! I noticed you said your exams were done! :o I hope they went well. ^_^
I was wondering how the writings going? :3 Any updates?
HzGpUHb.png
@Caiiore Hey, could I get an update on whats going on? Perhaps you missed my last ping?
@Caiiore Hey, could I get an update on whats going on? Perhaps you missed my last ping?
HzGpUHb.png
@Caiiore
Hi, uh, it's been a week since "day after tomorrow" (Feb 1) - if the second order still isn't ready, could I please get an update, at least?
@Caiiore
Hi, uh, it's been a week since "day after tomorrow" (Feb 1) - if the second order still isn't ready, could I please get an update, at least?
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

@@Caiiore It's been a month & almost 2 weeks since you told me "It'll probably be done for you innnnnn 8 hours, but if not (I am really busy with summatives and finals), probably tomorrow."

An you've ignored my last two pings now, whats going on?
@@Caiiore It's been a month & almost 2 weeks since you told me "It'll probably be done for you innnnnn 8 hours, but if not (I am really busy with summatives and finals), probably tomorrow."

An you've ignored my last two pings now, whats going on?
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6