Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Written work (Bios, Chapers, OC etc)
1 2 3
Hello all!

My friend (@WolfyGhostt) & I are looking for multiple pieces of written work. What peaks our interest most is:

- Editing of previous bios
- Bios for our dragons (from scratch)
- Lore for clan
- Chapter/Multi-chapter/Short-story/ of a OC
- Novella (pm me regarding this) of a OC

*Most interested in bolded*

We're both willing to pay quite well, and as such are looking for quality. Let us know by replying/advertising below -- a shop, or just some examples of your work. If you have a FF/Ao3 account, feel free to link us to your profile too.

Please remember to ping me or Wolfy, thanks kindly in advance. :)
Hello all!

My friend (@WolfyGhostt) & I are looking for multiple pieces of written work. What peaks our interest most is:

- Editing of previous bios
- Bios for our dragons (from scratch)
- Lore for clan
- Chapter/Multi-chapter/Short-story/ of a OC
- Novella (pm me regarding this) of a OC

*Most interested in bolded*

We're both willing to pay quite well, and as such are looking for quality. Let us know by replying/advertising below -- a shop, or just some examples of your work. If you have a FF/Ao3 account, feel free to link us to your profile too.

Please remember to ping me or Wolfy, thanks kindly in advance. :)
itwRgu1.gifxbT4d7P.png
9RkjhJt.gifenJM4gc.png
Can't wait ^_^ @Almha
Can't wait ^_^ @Almha
HzGpUHb.png
- Ayo! I've been trying to focus on my writing, so I would be interested in maybe making a few bios. For the example, would you like a piece of a story, or one of my character bios (I haven't written any yet on FR, but I have a few warrior cat ones.) -
@WolfyGhostt
@Almha
- Ayo! I've been trying to focus on my writing, so I would be interested in maybe making a few bios. For the example, would you like a piece of a story, or one of my character bios (I haven't written any yet on FR, but I have a few warrior cat ones.) -
@WolfyGhostt
@Almha
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@WiIIow Hey there! Sure, a bio would be perfect. Just send over a PM to either me, Wolfy or both and I'll get back to you asap. :3
@WiIIow Hey there! Sure, a bio would be perfect. Just send over a PM to either me, Wolfy or both and I'll get back to you asap. :3
itwRgu1.gifxbT4d7P.png
9RkjhJt.gifenJM4gc.png
@almha hello! I used to have a writing shop here in FR, but it's closed to make way for my art shop. But I think I'm willing enough to write bios from scratch and edit the one you have. I can even write chapter stories. I've got examples on the first two dragons of my lair. I'm a writing critic also (well, in the past till I shifted over to art) and I also wrote several books (7-8 give or take) and if you'd like, I can't link you to my old wattpad (but it holds my writing from 3-4 years ago, so it's not recent)
@almha hello! I used to have a writing shop here in FR, but it's closed to make way for my art shop. But I think I'm willing enough to write bios from scratch and edit the one you have. I can even write chapter stories. I've got examples on the first two dragons of my lair. I'm a writing critic also (well, in the past till I shifted over to art) and I also wrote several books (7-8 give or take) and if you'd like, I can't link you to my old wattpad (but it holds my writing from 3-4 years ago, so it's not recent)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29

Heya Joydom! Thanks for your interest, unfortunately we'll have to decline. This type of work isn't really what we're looking for.
@Joydom29

Heya Joydom! Thanks for your interest, unfortunately we'll have to decline. This type of work isn't really what we're looking for.
itwRgu1.gifxbT4d7P.png
9RkjhJt.gifenJM4gc.png
@Almha

I've got writing examples on all my dragons on page 1, let me know if interested :D I can also send better writing examples if you'd like - stuff I've done for university entrance exams and such.
@Almha

I've got writing examples on all my dragons on page 1, let me know if interested :D I can also send better writing examples if you'd like - stuff I've done for university entrance exams and such.
sig.png
@shortkeike You have really nice work! We are both interested in buying some pieces from you, we will both individually PM you with details if you're cool with that! ^_^
@shortkeike You have really nice work! We are both interested in buying some pieces from you, we will both individually PM you with details if you're cool with that! ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
My works are being finished fairly slowly, as I just recovered from the end of a college semester, and am now grinding for NotN, but I have a shop here (My signature's banner is also clickable):

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1648225

Ping me or message me, if you're interested. You could always just directly fill out my request forms on my shop's page as well.

Good luck finding writers, and thanks for considering me~

-VoxxVoleur
My works are being finished fairly slowly, as I just recovered from the end of a college semester, and am now grinding for NotN, but I have a shop here (My signature's banner is also clickable):

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1648225

Ping me or message me, if you're interested. You could always just directly fill out my request forms on my shop's page as well.

Good luck finding writers, and thanks for considering me~

-VoxxVoleur
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Almha

Yep, go ahead!

EDIT: Not sure if pinged the right person, but pm me anyways! <3
@Almha

Yep, go ahead!

EDIT: Not sure if pinged the right person, but pm me anyways! <3
sig.png
1 2 3