Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Writer's Digest - Bios and Stories!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15685596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156856/15685596_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2][color=#EE3B3B]A twinkle in the eye, a hint of a smirk. Sly, cunning, he lurks around in the bushes, concealed by the shadows. You might be skeptic about him, but no, he isn't what you expect. All the poor guy's been doing is observing the dragons and writing stories about them, [s]even though he might be the slightest bit creepy while doing so.[/s] He glances at you, exclaiming, "Why is that woman writing a bio on me? That's my job!" Sighing, he takes your hand and drags you towards his writing place, [s]which could be anywhere in all of Sornieth.[/s] Examining you thoroughly, the place slowly falls into silence, excluding the occasional scratching of a pen on paper, or the sound of beads of perspiration falling; falling just like how everyone fell for his writing….[/color][/size] Hello! I’m Caiiore, and I run this bio shop with my sidekick Knight! [s]Hope he hasn’t bothered you too much….[/s] I write bios and can help with coding for bios as well! I can write 2 kinds of bios (for now), and you can check ‘em out below in the next post!

15685596_350.png

A twinkle in the eye, a hint of a smirk. Sly, cunning, he lurks around in the bushes, concealed by the shadows. You might be skeptic about him, but no, he isn't what you expect. All the poor guy's been doing is observing the dragons and writing stories about them, even though he might be the slightest bit creepy while doing so.

He glances at you, exclaiming, "Why is that woman writing a bio on me? That's my job!" Sighing, he takes your hand and drags you towards his writing place, which could be anywhere in all of Sornieth.

Examining you thoroughly, the place slowly falls into silence, excluding the occasional scratching of a pen on paper, or the sound of beads of perspiration falling; falling just like how everyone fell for his writing….

Hello! I’m Caiiore, and I run this bio shop with my sidekick Knight! Hope he hasn’t bothered you too much…. I write bios and can help with coding for bios as well!

I can write 2 kinds of bios (for now), and you can check ‘em out below in the next post!
[quote = Sleepiesheepie's Kuvira] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7698193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76982/7698193_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote = 3rd Person Paragraphs][center][size=3][font=timesnewroman]The snarls echoed throughout the lair, as one by one, everyone started to bare their teeth, glaring at Kuvira. She gulped, drawing her wings in, feeling vulnerable. It was pretty evident that no one really wanted her as the new leader of the clan. She tilted her head downwards by a slight angle; a motion of surrender. How was she going to prove herself worthy to the rest of the clan? This just wasn’t going to happen. A couple weeks ago, Rowan, the original clan leader, had left the clan to fight for the Shadowbinder. The entire clan was hereafter thrown into chaos, in confusion of who would then lead the clan. Kuvira, someone who couldn’t stand chaos much, couldn’t keep herself from speaking out, and blurted out, “Me. I’ll do it. I’ll lead the clan.” None of the other dragons were happy with this decision, but what could they do? She was their only hope. They grudgingly accepted it. Meanwhile, in the lair, things were happening behind her back. Whenever Kuvira would go out gathering food for the clan, they’d gather in a circle, sharing their distress and disgust over the previous Light dragon taking over the Shadow lair. It was unheard of, and utterly ridiculous. One day, Kuvira overheard this conversation, and being the blunt one she is, she quietly retorted, “I’m not as bad as you all think! I’ll prove myself to you if I have to.” The other dragons glanced at each other. They didn’t know much about Kuvira, but they did admire her spunk, and decided to give it a shot. Day by day, their opinion on her was swayed, bit by bit. They couldn’t help admiring her spunk, her candor, not to mention her reservedness and silent force. She was the epitome of leadership. Not surprisingly, soon enough, she was the pride and joy of the clan. To this day, Kuvira still thinks about that moment when she was accepted by her clan members, often by herself, alone in the hoard chamber, on top of a pile of gold and bird bones. Life was great. [/size][/center] [/quote][/quote] [center][b]Price: 9kt[/b], or the equivalent in gems [b](1:650 ratio)[/b] Please give me [b]1/2 specific characteristic(s)[/b] about them and I will base the paragraph off it/them. I can certainly make them longer for an additional charge of [b]1kt per paragraph.[/b][/center] [quote=Gwyne] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18185512] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181856/18185512_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote=Deep Thoughts][center][size=3][color=#581830][font=timesnewroman] [i]~ An overthinker...[/i] The shadows. They haunt me. I twist and turn around in my sleep, thinking, constantly worrying. Nothing helps, nothing makes sense. I fall into an abyss, carrying the weight on my shoulders with me, wishing I could just dump it all in those pits of hell, but I know that if it goes, I go too. There would be no solving this maze of distress, of the torture everyone faces but never admits, never letting it be revealed through their veil of facade, of the fakeness and impurity that drives people to what they strive for today. I plunge into eternal darkness, as I know that once I start, I can never stop, my mind plagued with the shadows.[/font][/color][/size][/center] [/quote][/quote] [center][b]Price: 10kt[/b], or the equivalent in gems [b](1:650 ratio)[/b] Please give me one specific [b]habit[/b] that your dragon has and I will base this off of that. These have no specific lengths but if you would like a long one, that’d be [b]25kt instead.[/b](these do take a while to write) Example of long version: [quote=Shad0stryk's Fluff] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14625054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146251/14625054_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [quote=Long Version Deep Thoughts][center][size=3][font=timesnewroman] [i]~ a nightwatcher[/i] [i]”Oh, beautiful sight of the moonlight above, Keep careful watch over my spirit and soul, And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke, Keep watching over the greenland..”[/i] I seem to wonder as I open my eyes, in the middle of the night, coming face to face with the moonlight. I look around tentatively, making sure no one is watching me, and sneak out, leaving my clan behind. I move quietly, gently, content in the silence encompassing the grounds, and made my way to the heart of the Everbloom Gardens. I sat myself down, drinking in the moonlight as if I was going to die of thirst. It truly is beautiful. The night sky, coupled with the glorious scent of the flowers was inexplicably calming, almost as if peace was being restored through all of Sornieth during the night. My mind was consumed by the the soft glow of the moonlight, the beauty and secrets it seemed to possess, and I let myself drown into it. I let my nose take off with the morning-rose scented summer flowers, almost intoxicated with the aura. This, this was what I lived for, every single day. A bit of an escape for me, for my mind, where it was only the night sky, the greenery, and me. Here was where magic was possible, where miracles would happen, where the future can be seen. This was where I would sell my soul to the moonlight and the flowers, allowing the beauty to take all of me, in hopes that I could at least claim some of it. My haven.[/font][/size][/center][/quote][/quote] [b]Slots:[/b] ~Rusher ~Rusher ~Rusher ~ ~ [i][size=2]next post[/size][/i][/center]
Sleepiesheepie's Kuvira wrote:
3rd Person Paragraphs wrote:
The snarls echoed throughout the lair, as one by one, everyone started to bare their teeth, glaring at Kuvira. She gulped, drawing her wings in, feeling vulnerable. It was pretty evident that no one really wanted her as the new leader of the clan. She tilted her head downwards by a slight angle; a motion of surrender. How was she going to prove herself worthy to the rest of the clan? This just wasn’t going to happen.

A couple weeks ago, Rowan, the original clan leader, had left the clan to fight for the Shadowbinder. The entire clan was hereafter thrown into chaos, in confusion of who would then lead the clan. Kuvira, someone who couldn’t stand chaos much, couldn’t keep herself from speaking out, and blurted out, “Me. I’ll do it. I’ll lead the clan.”

None of the other dragons were happy with this decision, but what could they do? She was their only hope. They grudgingly accepted it. Meanwhile, in the lair, things were happening behind her back. Whenever Kuvira would go out gathering food for the clan, they’d gather in a circle, sharing their distress and disgust over the previous Light dragon taking over the Shadow lair. It was unheard of, and utterly ridiculous.

One day, Kuvira overheard this conversation, and being the blunt one she is, she quietly retorted, “I’m not as bad as you all think! I’ll prove myself to you if I have to.”

The other dragons glanced at each other. They didn’t know much about Kuvira, but they did admire her spunk, and decided to give it a shot.

Day by day, their opinion on her was swayed, bit by bit. They couldn’t help admiring her spunk, her candor, not to mention her reservedness and silent force. She was the epitome of leadership. Not surprisingly, soon enough, she was the pride and joy of the clan.

To this day, Kuvira still thinks about that moment when she was accepted by her clan members, often by herself, alone in the hoard chamber, on top of a pile of gold and bird bones. Life was great.
Price: 9kt, or the equivalent in gems (1:650 ratio)
Please give me 1/2 specific characteristic(s) about them and I will base the paragraph off it/them.
I can certainly make them longer for an additional charge of 1kt per paragraph.

Gwyne wrote:
Deep Thoughts wrote:

~ An overthinker...
The shadows. They haunt me. I twist and turn around in my sleep, thinking, constantly worrying. Nothing helps, nothing makes sense. I fall into an abyss, carrying the weight on my shoulders with me, wishing I could just dump it all in those pits of hell, but I know that if it goes, I go too. There would be no solving this maze of distress, of the torture everyone faces but never admits, never letting it be revealed through their veil of facade, of the fakeness and impurity that drives people to what they strive for today. I plunge into eternal darkness, as I know that once I start, I can never stop, my mind plagued with the shadows.
Price: 10kt, or the equivalent in gems (1:650 ratio)
Please give me one specific habit that your dragon has and I will base this off of that.
These have no specific lengths but if you would like a long one, that’d be 25kt instead.(these do take a while to write)
Example of long version:
Shad0stryk's Fluff wrote:
Long Version Deep Thoughts wrote:

~ a nightwatcher

”Oh, beautiful sight of the moonlight above,
Keep careful watch over my spirit and soul,
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke,
Keep watching over the greenland..”

I seem to wonder as I open my eyes, in the middle of the night, coming face to face with the moonlight. I look around tentatively, making sure no one is watching me, and sneak out, leaving my clan behind. I move quietly, gently, content in the silence encompassing the grounds, and made my way to the heart of the Everbloom Gardens.

I sat myself down, drinking in the moonlight as if I was going to die of thirst. It truly is beautiful. The night sky, coupled with the glorious scent of the flowers was inexplicably calming, almost as if peace was being restored through all of Sornieth during the night. My mind was consumed by the the soft glow of the moonlight, the beauty and secrets it seemed to possess, and I let myself drown into it. I let my nose take off with the morning-rose scented summer flowers, almost intoxicated with the aura.

This, this was what I lived for, every single day. A bit of an escape for me, for my mind, where it was only the night sky, the greenery, and me. Here was where magic was possible, where miracles would happen, where the future can be seen. This was where I would sell my soul to the moonlight and the flowers, allowing the beauty to take all of me, in hopes that I could at least claim some of it.

My haven.

Slots:
~Rusher
~Rusher
~Rusher
~
~

next post
Payments:
Please pay me the moment I confirm that I’ll be doing your dragon!

I will probably have your work done by the end of the day you order it, if not, the day after. I am but a smol child with school and a social life too…

If you have a bio written by me and you decide to use it, I’d appreciate it if you gave me credit at the very bottom. Thank you!

And….the shop’s open!
Payments:
Please pay me the moment I confirm that I’ll be doing your dragon!

I will probably have your work done by the end of the day you order it, if not, the day after. I am but a smol child with school and a social life too…

If you have a bio written by me and you decide to use it, I’d appreciate it if you gave me credit at the very bottom. Thank you!

And….the shop’s open!
bump!
bump!
@Caiiore I want bios for these two: Fluff [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14625054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146251/14625054_350.png[/img] [/url] Habit: pensive moonlight strolls to sniff summer flowers. Marshmallow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9611693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96117/9611693_350.png[/img] [/url] Habit: playing with baby dragons in the snow (is big and somewhat intimidating) Long form deep thoughts style, please. These are just the first ones, chances are that I will be coming back for more.
@Caiiore

I want bios for these two:

Fluff

14625054_350.png

Habit: pensive moonlight strolls to sniff summer flowers.

Marshmallow

9611693_350.png

Habit: playing with baby dragons in the snow (is big and somewhat intimidating)

Long form deep thoughts style, please. These are just the first ones, chances are that I will be coming back for more.
Oki doki! They'll be done by latest tomorrow! @Shad0stryk (thanks for ordering <3)
Oki doki! They'll be done by latest tomorrow! @Shad0stryk (thanks for ordering <3)
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
just commenting to let other prospective patrons know just how happy I am with @Caiiore's work. My dragon bios for Marshmallow and Fluff could not be more perfect.
just commenting to let other prospective patrons know just how happy I am with @Caiiore's work. My dragon bios for Marshmallow and Fluff could not be more perfect.
@Shad0stryk totally feeling the love right now *hugs* <3
@Shad0stryk totally feeling the love right now *hugs* <3
1 2 3 4 5 6