Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted and the Fallen [OOC]
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
@ChaoticKagura @RxKx @Lokibuns @Zeedikay @Putrexia @AuriaGuarde @TrickMurk @Lorde

Are you guys gonna post?
@ChaoticKagura @RxKx @Lokibuns @Zeedikay @Putrexia @AuriaGuarde @TrickMurk @Lorde

Are you guys gonna post?
@Yagyuu

Yes sorry I'll post in the morning :0
@Yagyuu

Yes sorry I'll post in the morning :0
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
"My dragons have much to learn about themselves in Sornieth.
Before, inevitably, the shade claims them for her own."

Art Shop
@Yagyuu

I'm the last post in there right now. XD
@Yagyuu

I'm the last post in there right now. XD
Awlerbanner.png
@Putrexia @TrickMurk @Lorde @zeedikay @CrystalClaw @Yagyuu @AuriaGarde

Hi all! I know it's been a while I just wanted to give a bump! (Also hope you all enjoyed your January!)
@Putrexia @TrickMurk @Lorde @zeedikay @CrystalClaw @Yagyuu @AuriaGarde

Hi all! I know it's been a while I just wanted to give a bump! (Also hope you all enjoyed your January!)
Awlerbanner.png
@RxKx

FFFffff- so many distactions that I've basically forgotten about this site and my babies are going hungry. I'll try to post tomorrow when I get home.
@RxKx

FFFffff- so many distactions that I've basically forgotten about this site and my babies are going hungry. I'll try to post tomorrow when I get home.
@Yagyuu

Yeah I know how that is. I wish you luck with all the distractions though.
@Yagyuu

Yeah I know how that is. I wish you luck with all the distractions though.
Awlerbanner.png
@rxkx oooooh dear its been a while. ... :s my laptop is currently being fixed *sob* and been having a crazy deadline filled month so I've been off the radar a bit.
My phone has also become suuuper grandpa slow so writing stuff up drives me mad D:
@rxkx oooooh dear its been a while. ... :s my laptop is currently being fixed *sob* and been having a crazy deadline filled month so I've been off the radar a bit.
My phone has also become suuuper grandpa slow so writing stuff up drives me mad D:
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
@RxKx

I think I'm talking to Kal right now..
@RxKx

I think I'm talking to Kal right now..
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@AuriaGarde

Oh man that's terrible! Sorry about your phone and your laptop. I hope you get your compy fixed soon. I have no idea really what makes phones slow so, I can't be much help there.

@CrystalClaw
Indeed you are! :D I think Yagyuu is super busy right now too but once things slow down then Kal will get a word in.
@AuriaGarde

Oh man that's terrible! Sorry about your phone and your laptop. I hope you get your compy fixed soon. I have no idea really what makes phones slow so, I can't be much help there.

@CrystalClaw
Indeed you are! :D I think Yagyuu is super busy right now too but once things slow down then Kal will get a word in.
Awlerbanner.png
@ChaoticKagura @Yagyuu @Lokibuns @Zeedikay @Putrexia @AuriaGuarde @TrickMurk @Lorde

I know it's been a busy time for everybody and I hope you're all doing well. Since it's been so busy, I figure everybody could use a lark. I made the background for this video and I thought it was funny so, haha here is! (Don't worry, it's nothing bad, just Fallout4 parody humor)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiGuMWIdNvs
@ChaoticKagura @Yagyuu @Lokibuns @Zeedikay @Putrexia @AuriaGuarde @TrickMurk @Lorde

I know it's been a busy time for everybody and I hope you're all doing well. Since it's been so busy, I figure everybody could use a lark. I made the background for this video and I thought it was funny so, haha here is! (Don't worry, it's nothing bad, just Fallout4 parody humor)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiGuMWIdNvs
Awlerbanner.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92