Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted and the Fallen [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
@Yagyuu I think If i wanted to add extra effects in photoshop I would need like 50 tutorials x-x but I guess it makes sense cause i rarely ever use it.
@Yagyuu I think If i wanted to add extra effects in photoshop I would need like 50 tutorials x-x but I guess it makes sense cause i rarely ever use it.
plague1_zps841fda19.png
@Grizabella You can just post it now! if there are problems with your profile I will contact you. :3

Post layouts are... Like... Well. Look at my RP post>> HERE

You see the banner, the name borders, and the quotes? That's a post layout. We did that a lot on Gaia and it made for a prettier, cleaner RP group.

@Actualwendigo Yeah, it wasn't easy at first either ^^;.

Also, please ping the people who your characters want interaction with. This is so that your posts don't get ignored in the RP. It's really sad when that happens and people get left out.

So you should ping me and aglasianflame to make sure that our characters notice you. :)
@Grizabella You can just post it now! if there are problems with your profile I will contact you. :3

Post layouts are... Like... Well. Look at my RP post>> HERE

You see the banner, the name borders, and the quotes? That's a post layout. We did that a lot on Gaia and it made for a prettier, cleaner RP group.

@Actualwendigo Yeah, it wasn't easy at first either ^^;.

Also, please ping the people who your characters want interaction with. This is so that your posts don't get ignored in the RP. It's really sad when that happens and people get left out.

So you should ping me and aglasianflame to make sure that our characters notice you. :)
@Yagyuu Ah sorry lemme edit that in XP
@Yagyuu Ah sorry lemme edit that in XP
plague1_zps841fda19.png
@Yagyuu Ah I see. Yeah maybe there would be peple ut there after that? I gotta admit I feel inspired to make little banners of my own :3

Sweet! I'm wrking on it now, so hopefully I can get it up soon.
@Yagyuu Ah I see. Yeah maybe there would be peple ut there after that? I gotta admit I feel inspired to make little banners of my own :3

Sweet! I'm wrking on it now, so hopefully I can get it up soon.
a5jtoDO.png1VK5MZj.png
Gotta leave for a while guys!

I will be on my phone so I might not make RP replies until later!
Gotta leave for a while guys!

I will be on my phone so I might not make RP replies until later!
@Yagyuu will there be any interactions with the deities?
@Yagyuu will there be any interactions with the deities?
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
@Xotis

Barely. The deities roles are secondary at best but I will be making posts where they speak to other characters when I think it is needed.

Keep in mind that they're gods so constant interaction with their lessers isn't a BIG thing for them. They've got more important godly stuff to do and leave most of the grunt work with their exalts..
@Xotis

Barely. The deities roles are secondary at best but I will be making posts where they speak to other characters when I think it is needed.

Keep in mind that they're gods so constant interaction with their lessers isn't a BIG thing for them. They've got more important godly stuff to do and leave most of the grunt work with their exalts..
@Yagyuu That makes sense. I'm wondering if they'll all react similarly to the Arcanist, though I'd doubt it since their personalities are all so different.

I'm thinking of adding one more non exalt character, I just need to decide who...
@Yagyuu That makes sense. I'm wondering if they'll all react similarly to the Arcanist, though I'd doubt it since their personalities are all so different.

I'm thinking of adding one more non exalt character, I just need to decide who...
UP
FOR
SALE:
@Xotis I doubt they do and they won't in this roleplay.

I have different ideas on how they act and you'll see them as the story progresses. Safe to say that some of the deities won't be very lenient as others.
@Xotis I doubt they do and they won't in this roleplay.

I have different ideas on how they act and you'll see them as the story progresses. Safe to say that some of the deities won't be very lenient as others.
@Yagyuu Thanks for the Flamecaller tidbit! Asherah wasn't quite sure if Mother wanted her to hunt the betrayers or not. :)

Anyone else thinking of adding a hunter? I might if I can't choose a different third character. Someone a little more timid than Asherah perhaps, or of a different deity.
@Yagyuu Thanks for the Flamecaller tidbit! Asherah wasn't quite sure if Mother wanted her to hunt the betrayers or not. :)

Anyone else thinking of adding a hunter? I might if I can't choose a different third character. Someone a little more timid than Asherah perhaps, or of a different deity.
UP
FOR
SALE:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92