Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed RP--Thorns and Tempests
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hayato nodded in acknowledgment. "Achurn and Iloreth have grown strong, despite the famine they endured. Iloreth has taken the route of the healer and makes frequent travels to the Viridian Labyrinth to learn from healers there. Achurn has taken a far less..approvable route however..", he says, attempting to make some sort of conversation with Korra.

@UndeadBeta
Hayato nodded in acknowledgment. "Achurn and Iloreth have grown strong, despite the famine they endured. Iloreth has taken the route of the healer and makes frequent travels to the Viridian Labyrinth to learn from healers there. Achurn has taken a far less..approvable route however..", he says, attempting to make some sort of conversation with Korra.

@UndeadBeta
"It is excellent to hear that they are growing strong. I am proud of them for going on despite such a famine," she said with a soft smile curling her triangular lips. The mention of her two own children growing strong was wonderful news. However, there was something in her son's voice when he spoke the next sentence.
"Achurn... What path has he chosen..?" she asked cautiously.

@FalsePharisees
"It is excellent to hear that they are growing strong. I am proud of them for going on despite such a famine," she said with a soft smile curling her triangular lips. The mention of her two own children growing strong was wonderful news. However, there was something in her son's voice when he spoke the next sentence.
"Achurn... What path has he chosen..?" she asked cautiously.

@FalsePharisees
Hayato shook his head with an air of slight assessment. "He has chosen the path of the Thief. It has benefited greatly but I am still confused as to why he chose that path.", he said, raising a paw and waving it in a circular motion

@UndeadBeta
Hayato shook his head with an air of slight assessment. "He has chosen the path of the Thief. It has benefited greatly but I am still confused as to why he chose that path.", he said, raising a paw and waving it in a circular motion

@UndeadBeta
His nonchalant behavior toward such a situation was somewhat bothersome and even a tad bit annoying. The tip of her tail flicked with impatience at his response.
"I see," she responded shortly, pondering over her younger son's actions for a moment before adding,
"And that is of no major concern to you?"

@FalsePharisees
His nonchalant behavior toward such a situation was somewhat bothersome and even a tad bit annoying. The tip of her tail flicked with impatience at his response.
"I see," she responded shortly, pondering over her younger son's actions for a moment before adding,
"And that is of no major concern to you?"

@FalsePharisees
"Achurn has made it very clear that he had no intentions of stealing but to use his skill to benefit the clan. He is so skilled that he could be behind you and you would never realize until it was too late. However there is more about Achurn that is surprising. He seems to have a slight infatuation with Senso the Warbringer, obviously you have met him as I sent him to relay my message to you. Achurn blatantly denies it and has even started to look for a mate, how that will turn out I am unsure.", Hayato said with a slight chuckle.

@UndeadBeta
"Achurn has made it very clear that he had no intentions of stealing but to use his skill to benefit the clan. He is so skilled that he could be behind you and you would never realize until it was too late. However there is more about Achurn that is surprising. He seems to have a slight infatuation with Senso the Warbringer, obviously you have met him as I sent him to relay my message to you. Achurn blatantly denies it and has even started to look for a mate, how that will turn out I am unsure.", Hayato said with a slight chuckle.

@UndeadBeta
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15