Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most intimidating Flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Malmallow that's our plaguemomma ;')
@Malmallow that's our plaguemomma ;')
20tos61.gif
[quote name="Deathtoll" date=2016-01-25 09:41:53] [quote name="Stormcatcher" date=2015-07-26 01:39:15] I EXPECT EVERYONE TO [b]CELEBRATE AT MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY[/b]. WE HAVE THE [b]CAPACITY TO OUT-REJOICE ANY THREE OF THE SLACKER FLIGHTS COMBINED[/b]. I EXPECT US TO MEET THAT QUOTA OF FESTIVITIES ON TIME AND WITHOUT COMPLICATION. [/quote] I don't know what you are talking about, your Bossman telling you to PARTY SUPER HARD, I don't find intimidating? [img]http://media.tumblr.com/d0786a1c37fb8472d1b58671975d33cf/tumblr_inline_n98kienvch1qin4e5.png[/img] I mean he talks about safety measures too so its not like he doesn't care about his employees. :x :x [/quote] Yeah, the first quote is basically 'IF YOU'RE GONNA PARTY YOU'RE GONNA DO IT BETTER THAN EVERYONE', but the second one is showing he cares more about productivity than the safety of his workers and has had a PR team or something come in to try and make him sound more caring, pfft. I find Ice Flight slightly more intimidating now its elemental familiar has been released. Yikes, that thing is scary.
Deathtoll wrote on 2016-01-25:
Stormcatcher wrote on 2015-07-26:

I EXPECT EVERYONE TO CELEBRATE AT MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY. WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO OUT-REJOICE ANY THREE OF THE SLACKER FLIGHTS COMBINED. I EXPECT US TO MEET THAT QUOTA OF FESTIVITIES ON TIME AND WITHOUT COMPLICATION.

I don't know what you are talking about, your Bossman telling you to PARTY SUPER HARD, I don't find intimidating?

tumblr_inline_n98kienvch1qin4e5.png

I mean he talks about safety measures too so its not like he doesn't care about his employees.
:x
:x
Yeah, the first quote is basically 'IF YOU'RE GONNA PARTY YOU'RE GONNA DO IT BETTER THAN EVERYONE', but the second one is showing he cares more about productivity than the safety of his workers and has had a PR team or something come in to try and make him sound more caring, pfft.

I find Ice Flight slightly more intimidating now its elemental familiar has been released. Yikes, that thing is scary.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
I find Ice really intimidating, mostly because their god's kinda mean and they all have soulless eyes devoid of any spark of life.
I find Ice really intimidating, mostly because their god's kinda mean and they all have soulless eyes devoid of any spark of life.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Ice or Plague.. wow.
Ice or Plague.. wow.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
My own answer... the Icewarden is basically the Lich King sitting in Icecrown Citadel of forever prisoners. [img]http://56.media.tumblr.com/5e134c9387843c96e81542abcb3dee53/tumblr_nhsaj7knFs1ti07iao1_1280.png[/img] Other then the Lightweaver, I suspect the Icewarden would have the undead monstrosities. (Don't blame Plague on that sort of thing! We like LIVING abominations, if its dead, it can't survive. Unless you think of like... the G Virus or [i]pfft [/i] RE4 Las Plagas.)
My own answer... the Icewarden is basically the Lich King sitting in Icecrown Citadel of forever prisoners.

tumblr_nhsaj7knFs1ti07iao1_1280.png

Other then the Lightweaver, I suspect the Icewarden would have the undead monstrosities.
(Don't blame Plague on that sort of thing! We like LIVING abominations, if its dead, it can't survive. Unless you think of like... the G Virus or pfft RE4 Las Plagas.)
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
Ice, most definitely Ice. Based off of its description the Fortress of Ends is the FR equivalent of Alcatraz.

And let's not forget that their deity sounded ready to kill someone over calling his ears cute.
Ice, most definitely Ice. Based off of its description the Fortress of Ends is the FR equivalent of Alcatraz.

And let's not forget that their deity sounded ready to kill someone over calling his ears cute.
If I make any mistakes (spelling, grammar, etc.) please correct me so that I don't end up hating myself later.
i think plague is the most intimidating. you can get thrown in the wyrmwound and come out a monster like something from resident evil or dead space. i can take the crazy productivity and cut throat profit focus that lightening represents, but the idea that your clan could just be a disposable snack or experiment is what makes plague worse to me

@illicit
i think plague is the most intimidating. you can get thrown in the wyrmwound and come out a monster like something from resident evil or dead space. i can take the crazy productivity and cut throat profit focus that lightening represents, but the idea that your clan could just be a disposable snack or experiment is what makes plague worse to me

@illicit
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
[quote name="Deathtoll" date=2016-01-25 11:15:21] My own answer... the Icewarden is basically the Lich King sitting in Icecrown Citadel of forever prisoners. [/quote] [quote name="EldritchVoid" date=2016-01-25 11:18:41] Ice, most definitely Ice. Based off of its description the Fortress of Ends is the FR equivalent of Alcatraz. [/quote] Yes. Ice, because this. [s]send help[/s] I can't really even find Lightning intimidating because I can really only see Stormcaller as a huge tech nerd. Whoops.
Deathtoll wrote on 2016-01-25:
My own answer... the Icewarden is basically the Lich King sitting in Icecrown Citadel of forever prisoners.
EldritchVoid wrote on 2016-01-25:

Yes. Ice, because this. send help

I can't really even find Lightning intimidating because I can really only see Stormcaller as a huge tech nerd. Whoops.
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
[img]https://crpgamers.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/036.jpg[/img] Icewarden fortress/prison ONLY REMINDS ME OF BARGATE PRISON from fable therefore ice flight is the most intimidating
036.jpg

Icewarden fortress/prison ONLY REMINDS ME OF BARGATE PRISON from fable therefore ice flight is the most intimidating
25tdzx0.gif
Ummm. Obvs Arcane.

Unless y'all forgot about our little apocalypse, brink of, tidbit.
Ummm. Obvs Arcane.

Unless y'all forgot about our little apocalypse, brink of, tidbit.
Ricci
They/Them

PetButt is coming
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
Romanticle of
bjonesbeta

PetButt is coming
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13