Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most intimidating Flight?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
For me it's definitely Earth. Fighting them in dom battles is terrifying, since they always seem to push ahead in conquests. They're a small flight but boy do they know how to conquer.
For me it's definitely Earth. Fighting them in dom battles is terrifying, since they always seem to push ahead in conquests. They're a small flight but boy do they know how to conquer.
tastefulmarketing.gif
[quote name="StormBerserker" date=2016-01-25 15:51:36] 'Scuse me but momma is very intimidating >:C [img]https://i.gyazo.com/ba732b994f0d298802ceb19ec1e17ecb.png[/img] [/quote] AHAHAHA. Sad I missed that, wasn't active in the forums then. As for me... I'm not exactly sure >_>
StormBerserker wrote on 2016-01-25:
'Scuse me but momma is very intimidating >:C

ba732b994f0d298802ceb19ec1e17ecb.png

AHAHAHA. Sad I missed that, wasn't active in the forums then.

As for me... I'm not exactly sure >_>

55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="StormBerserker" date=2016-01-25 15:51:36] 'Scuse me but momma is very intimidating >:C [img]https://i.gyazo.com/ba732b994f0d298802ceb19ec1e17ecb.png[/img] [/quote] I'm dying over here.
StormBerserker wrote on 2016-01-25:
'Scuse me but momma is very intimidating >:C

ba732b994f0d298802ceb19ec1e17ecb.png

I'm dying over here.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
Plague or Ice probably. Maybe even Arcane or Light.
Plague or Ice probably. Maybe even Arcane or Light.
CYT4VFx.png
Ice. Emotionless prison guard land is not for me thank you v v much
(although your puns are sweet)
Ice. Emotionless prison guard land is not for me thank you v v much
(although your puns are sweet)

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
Ice and Lightning intimidate me when they go for Dom .-.
Plague too, but mostly ice and lightning.

EDIT:
As powerful as light is when they go for Dom, ice scared me the most when we battled against them.
But in terms of overall. Every flight has their own intimidation factor. Arcanist blew everything up. Flamecaller has it out for Undel after the "Lameforger's" incident. Gladekeeper has /raptor/ dragons. Icewarden and Stormcatcher are, well, Icewarden and Stormcatcher. if Plaguebringer and Shadowbinder combined their abilities, well I would be scared. LIGHTWEAVER AND EMPERORS. Tidelord, well no one knows. Earthshaker can cause earthquakes to shake the ENTIRE PLANET. Windsinger has an army of corgis.
Ice and Lightning intimidate me when they go for Dom .-.
Plague too, but mostly ice and lightning.

EDIT:
As powerful as light is when they go for Dom, ice scared me the most when we battled against them.
But in terms of overall. Every flight has their own intimidation factor. Arcanist blew everything up. Flamecaller has it out for Undel after the "Lameforger's" incident. Gladekeeper has /raptor/ dragons. Icewarden and Stormcatcher are, well, Icewarden and Stormcatcher. if Plaguebringer and Shadowbinder combined their abilities, well I would be scared. LIGHTWEAVER AND EMPERORS. Tidelord, well no one knows. Earthshaker can cause earthquakes to shake the ENTIRE PLANET. Windsinger has an army of corgis.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart Good view point
@SylphOfHeart Good view point
lQD2Kwk.png
ZuZrM.gif
TBH it's Ice for me. All that coldness, one of the frequently biggest contenders for Dom, the lore that Ice Flight members are aloof and frigid (I know you're not all like that, though!), did I mention THE COLD?

Plague, yeah, super creepy lore and their dom skills are amazing, but the members always seem so CHEERY and their Dom pushes full of ZEST. I think the cold, aloof aesthetics of Ice are more intimidating than cheerful rot.
TBH it's Ice for me. All that coldness, one of the frequently biggest contenders for Dom, the lore that Ice Flight members are aloof and frigid (I know you're not all like that, though!), did I mention THE COLD?

Plague, yeah, super creepy lore and their dom skills are amazing, but the members always seem so CHEERY and their Dom pushes full of ZEST. I think the cold, aloof aesthetics of Ice are more intimidating than cheerful rot.
I guess Water can be pretty intimidating, too. I mean, the only thing that holds it back is the surrounding land mass that the gods probably made to contain the Tidelord's range of power...

That, and everyone's always going "?????" and "WHAT IS WATER UP TO?" when they're asked about us. X)
I guess Water can be pretty intimidating, too. I mean, the only thing that holds it back is the surrounding land mass that the gods probably made to contain the Tidelord's range of power...

That, and everyone's always going "?????" and "WHAT IS WATER UP TO?" when they're asked about us. X)
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
No flight is intimidating, because YOU'RE ALL NERDS. EVEN THE DEITIES ARE NERDS. NERDS NERDS NERDS, ALL OF YOU.

-Shoves all of flight rising in a locker and takes their lunch money-
No flight is intimidating, because YOU'RE ALL NERDS. EVEN THE DEITIES ARE NERDS. NERDS NERDS NERDS, ALL OF YOU.

-Shoves all of flight rising in a locker and takes their lunch money-
ZptOUjO.pngOJbFlFz.pngFI4rElJ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13