Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Not Real Until You Bleed(Open)Royal
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(no bench and ok cool @dragonlover )

Darkon had watched Midnight entered the training room out of the corner of his eye,but he kept his main focus on the girl it had seemed he hit his mark as she had winced in pain from the sharp jab of the javelin before she seemed to swing at him more seriously he smirked slightly as he ducked down almost getting his head chopped off before he put some distance between him and her before he had lashed out at her feet this time to get her to fall over.

@shoujogirl918
(no bench and ok cool @dragonlover )

Darkon had watched Midnight entered the training room out of the corner of his eye,but he kept his main focus on the girl it had seemed he hit his mark as she had winced in pain from the sharp jab of the javelin before she seemed to swing at him more seriously he smirked slightly as he ducked down almost getting his head chopped off before he put some distance between him and her before he had lashed out at her feet this time to get her to fall over.

@shoujogirl918
smallest2222.jpg
ello @dragonlover @shoujogirl918
ello @dragonlover @shoujogirl918
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 Allo! :P (Midnight is still sitting there watching, and Soul is making his way here. He'll be here my about sundown. Ish.)

@shoujogirl918 Allo!!!!! :D
@midnight305 Allo! :P (Midnight is still sitting there watching, and Soul is making his way here. He'll be here my about sundown. Ish.)

@shoujogirl918 Allo!!!!! :D
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
((Eyyy, I was waiting for @DragonLover to post. @midnight305))

Mistletoe missed him by almost a hair but wasn't about to get hit again. She saw the javelin coming for her feet and moved quickly out of the way. She winced slightly again, she knew pretending that the pain wasn't there would be her biggest regret. And yet she still decided to ignore the pain and went for another strike trying to hit his shoulder.
((Eyyy, I was waiting for @DragonLover to post. @midnight305))

Mistletoe missed him by almost a hair but wasn't about to get hit again. She saw the javelin coming for her feet and moved quickly out of the way. She winced slightly again, she knew pretending that the pain wasn't there would be her biggest regret. And yet she still decided to ignore the pain and went for another strike trying to hit his shoulder.
akir.png
(that's ok lol @dragonlover @shoujogirl918 )

"I have to give you this your pretty good at this"Darkon said with a smile on his face as he saw her wince from the pain and had tried to get out of her next attack,but the sword had made contact with his shoulder.He groaned in pain at the deep slice before he had jumped back lashing out at her with his javelin again. as blood dripped onto the ground.
(that's ok lol @dragonlover @shoujogirl918 )

"I have to give you this your pretty good at this"Darkon said with a smile on his face as he saw her wince from the pain and had tried to get out of her next attack,but the sword had made contact with his shoulder.He groaned in pain at the deep slice before he had jumped back lashing out at her with his javelin again. as blood dripped onto the ground.
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 @shoujogirl918 (Do you guy think we could skip to night or do you wanna continue fighting? :P)

Midnight almost admired the fact that both Darkon and the girl could take so much pain. Sure, he could defend himself, but he wouldn't be able to take a hit like that and stay standing.
@midnight305 @shoujogirl918 (Do you guy think we could skip to night or do you wanna continue fighting? :P)

Midnight almost admired the fact that both Darkon and the girl could take so much pain. Sure, he could defend himself, but he wouldn't be able to take a hit like that and stay standing.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
(we could skip I guess @dragonlover)
(we could skip I guess @dragonlover)
smallest2222.jpg
@mdnight305 that'll work. XD
@mdnight305 that'll work. XD
@AngryApples
@AngryApples
smallest2222.jpg
(@midnight305 @dragonlover yeah we could skip)
(@midnight305 @dragonlover yeah we could skip)
Cherry_Cupcake.pngtumblr_inline_o4yq0fc5Ov1slhtt7_540.pngValentine_Brownie.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13