Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Not Real Until You Bleed(Open)Royal
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@midnight305 Greeeeeeeat. POR QUE??? @AngryApples

Soul let out a silent breath as he pulled out an arrow. He unlatched his bow (from his back) and pulled the string back, aiming at his target, ready to shoot. Something was holding him back, though...
@midnight305 Greeeeeeeat. POR QUE??? @AngryApples

Soul let out a silent breath as he pulled out an arrow. He unlatched his bow (from his back) and pulled the string back, aiming at his target, ready to shoot. Something was holding him back, though...
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Mistletoe was unaware of what was happing elsewhere in the castle, somehow managed to find the kitchen without getting lost. She still had to be quiet to make sure to not wake anyone up, though she shouldn't be in the kitchen in the first place. Curse this hungry stomach, she thought. She shook her head and opened the fridge looking through the different foods to find something to settle her stomach and maybe help her sleep as well.

@midnight305 ((Those midnight cravings though..)) @DragonLover
Mistletoe was unaware of what was happing elsewhere in the castle, somehow managed to find the kitchen without getting lost. She still had to be quiet to make sure to not wake anyone up, though she shouldn't be in the kitchen in the first place. Curse this hungry stomach, she thought. She shook her head and opened the fridge looking through the different foods to find something to settle her stomach and maybe help her sleep as well.

@midnight305 ((Those midnight cravings though..)) @DragonLover
Cherry_Cupcake.pngtumblr_inline_o4yq0fc5Ov1slhtt7_540.pngValentine_Brownie.png
(ewwww love your new dragons for your all siggy*clings8so prettyyyyyy )

(oh yeah midnight cravings and you can't find nothing you want to eat so you just stare into the fridge for like an hour like"hmmmm what do I want"and by that time your mom comes down wondering *** your doing lol....)

It was very faint,but Darkon had heard it none the less. He had heard the slightly sound of Soul taking the arrow out of it's quiver and set it against the bow to pull it,but hesitated .That was when Darkon had said something,but still had his eyes closed."That wouldn't be a wise choose there"He whispered to the man.

@dragonlover @angryapples
(ewwww love your new dragons for your all siggy*clings8so prettyyyyyy )

(oh yeah midnight cravings and you can't find nothing you want to eat so you just stare into the fridge for like an hour like"hmmmm what do I want"and by that time your mom comes down wondering *** your doing lol....)

It was very faint,but Darkon had heard it none the less. He had heard the slightly sound of Soul taking the arrow out of it's quiver and set it against the bow to pull it,but hesitated .That was when Darkon had said something,but still had his eyes closed."That wouldn't be a wise choose there"He whispered to the man.

smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 @AngryApples Sheeeeeeeep....

Soul didn't move the bow from it's position. "Quick ear." He mumbled after a long pause. "What makes you say that?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. His voice was quiet, unable to be heard from outside the room, but loud enough to be heard clearly inside the room. The clouds moved away from the moon, leaving a shadow at the window sill. He still didn't move, keeping his eyes locked and his bow perfectly still.
@midnight305 @AngryApples Sheeeeeeeep....

Soul didn't move the bow from it's position. "Quick ear." He mumbled after a long pause. "What makes you say that?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. His voice was quiet, unable to be heard from outside the room, but loud enough to be heard clearly inside the room. The clouds moved away from the moon, leaving a shadow at the window sill. He still didn't move, keeping his eyes locked and his bow perfectly still.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@DragonLover (Alpacaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss) @midnight305

Mistletoe grabbed a couple cookies and a brownie and started to head back to the guest room. She stopped every once in a while to look around making sure she was heading the right direction. She then proceeded on to the guest room making sure to be quiet again, she stopped in front of the door of the guest room and looked around, it still felt a bit too quiet for her liking..
@DragonLover (Alpacaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss) @midnight305

Mistletoe grabbed a couple cookies and a brownie and started to head back to the guest room. She stopped every once in a while to look around making sure she was heading the right direction. She then proceeded on to the guest room making sure to be quiet again, she stopped in front of the door of the guest room and looked around, it still felt a bit too quiet for her liking..
"Because your have this whole castle on you if you do try to kill me"Darkon said as he shirted his eyes over to him and sighed. "Then again it isn't everyday that someone tries to kill me.....it's kind of exciting...so...why do you want to kill me....I never done anything to you?"He asked Soul curiously.

(should I bring in an other carry for you @angryapples?)

@dragonlover

"Because your have this whole castle on you if you do try to kill me"Darkon said as he shirted his eyes over to him and sighed. "Then again it isn't everyday that someone tries to kill me.....it's kind of exciting...so...why do you want to kill me....I never done anything to you?"He asked Soul curiously.

(should I bring in an other carry for you @angryapples?)

@dragonlover

smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 @Angryapples ALPACAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Soul narrowed his eyes. "I don't want to kill you. My client wants you dead." He growled, about ready to end this man with a swift arrow to the heart.
@midnight305 @Angryapples ALPACAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Soul narrowed his eyes. "I don't want to kill you. My client wants you dead." He growled, about ready to end this man with a swift arrow to the heart.
@midnight305(yesh pwease and thank chu ;w;) @DragonLover ALPACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mistletoe sighed slightly and entered into the guest room. She plopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling and study the design.
@midnight305(yesh pwease and thank chu ;w;) @DragonLover ALPACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mistletoe sighed slightly and entered into the guest room. She plopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling and study the design.
Darkon eyed him and smiled."Oh...your client does eh.....well you should tell him to grow a pair and come back and end me themself. Then again I am curious to know who your cilent is and why they would want me dead....then again I can be a real jerk when I'm drinking"He said with a laugh.

In the mean time one of his brothers was stubbling around in the hall way dragging an animal around his foot behind him as he grunted slightly as he passed Mistletoe's door."Let go of me you pst"He groaned at him.

Darkon eyed him and smiled."Oh...your client does eh.....well you should tell him to grow a pair and come back and end me themself. Then again I am curious to know who your cilent is and why they would want me dead....then again I can be a real jerk when I'm drinking"He said with a laugh.

In the mean time one of his brothers was stubbling around in the hall way dragging an animal around his foot behind him as he grunted slightly as he passed Mistletoe's door."Let go of me you pst"He groaned at him.

smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 XD @AngryApples LLLAAAAMMMMMAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Soul chuckled. "Can't give out information. art of being a mercenary. Now, should I kill you quickly or do I have to make it a slow and painful death? Then again.... The tides could change about that if you were to alert the guards or something..." A smile creeped upon his face, but he continued to keep his head. His fingers, now letting the string of the bow slip off ever so slightly, were about ready to give.
@midnight305 XD @AngryApples LLLAAAAMMMMMAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Soul chuckled. "Can't give out information. art of being a mercenary. Now, should I kill you quickly or do I have to make it a slow and painful death? Then again.... The tides could change about that if you were to alert the guards or something..." A smile creeped upon his face, but he continued to keep his head. His fingers, now letting the string of the bow slip off ever so slightly, were about ready to give.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13