Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Not Real Until You Bleed(Open)Royal
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(omg love your siggy it made me laugh @angryapples @dragonlover ...so are we gonna do this?)
(omg love your siggy it made me laugh @angryapples @dragonlover ...so are we gonna do this?)
smallest2222.jpg
(@midnight305 thanks, I would like to continue. @dragonlover )
(@midnight305 thanks, I would like to continue. @dragonlover )
Cherry_Cupcake.pngtumblr_inline_o4yq0fc5Ov1slhtt7_540.pngValentine_Brownie.png
@midnight305 @AngryApples Shall we? XD Lez do dis.....
@midnight305 @AngryApples Shall we? XD Lez do dis.....
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
They would both be spent after the fight and left extremely tired.Though it was a good fight and it had left a few marks on Darkon.He himself was surprised in the girls strength and had found himself having trouble sleeping at night as he finally after three hours drifted off.

@dragonlover @angryapples
They would both be spent after the fight and left extremely tired.Though it was a good fight and it had left a few marks on Darkon.He himself was surprised in the girls strength and had found himself having trouble sleeping at night as he finally after three hours drifted off.

smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 @AngryApples FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY

By the end of the fight, Midnight had drifted off in the training room.

Soul crawled down the wall of the castle palace without a sound, knocking out a few guards the had been guarding it. He crept toward his target's room, his red eyes narrowing to slits as he neared. He let out a breath, but nearly jumped when a guard had spotted him. His eyes returned to normal as he threw a silver dagger, which found it's mark between the guard's eyes almost perfectly. He let out another breath, retreating back into the shadows cast by the moon. It was a clear night, and almost nothing stirred, making it deadly quiet and almost pitch black. There was either going to be an "accidental" murder, or a very long night...
@midnight305 @AngryApples FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY

By the end of the fight, Midnight had drifted off in the training room.

Soul crawled down the wall of the castle palace without a sound, knocking out a few guards the had been guarding it. He crept toward his target's room, his red eyes narrowing to slits as he neared. He let out a breath, but nearly jumped when a guard had spotted him. His eyes returned to normal as he threw a silver dagger, which found it's mark between the guard's eyes almost perfectly. He let out another breath, retreating back into the shadows cast by the moon. It was a clear night, and almost nothing stirred, making it deadly quiet and almost pitch black. There was either going to be an "accidental" murder, or a very long night...
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
((WOO , finally done with class, so I can replies. 030))
@midnight305 @dragonlover

Mistletoe was exhausted from the duel, she had a few wounds from the duel as well. She quickly though bandaged them up, and plopped onto the guest bed, closing her eyes and eventually falling asleep.
((WOO , finally done with class, so I can replies. 030))

Mistletoe was exhausted from the duel, she had a few wounds from the duel as well. She quickly though bandaged them up, and plopped onto the guest bed, closing her eyes and eventually falling asleep.
yay @angryapples @dragonlover

Darken still slept,but soon woke up to his restless legs which wore brother him a lot lately.Sighing he kicked the covers off him and sat up.
yay @angryapples @dragonlover

Darken still slept,but soon woke up to his restless legs which wore brother him a lot lately.Sighing he kicked the covers off him and sat up.
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 @AngryApples

Soul froze when his target woke up, and quickly shifted back into the shadows. He watched quietly, his camouflage the only think that was keeping him from being seen. He let out a silent breath, hoping his target wasn't part dragon. His client hadn't told him much about this guy other than they wanted him killed. He slipped out the window, which had been left open. He waited out there, watching the man silently. In the moonlight, all anyone could see was his shadow, which was cast on the floor. (So he literally looks like a silhouette on the floor) He was sitting on the window sill, ready to attack or back down at a moment's notice. Letting out another silent breath, he glared at the man, waiting to see what would happen.
@midnight305 @AngryApples

Soul froze when his target woke up, and quickly shifted back into the shadows. He watched quietly, his camouflage the only think that was keeping him from being seen. He let out a silent breath, hoping his target wasn't part dragon. His client hadn't told him much about this guy other than they wanted him killed. He slipped out the window, which had been left open. He waited out there, watching the man silently. In the moonlight, all anyone could see was his shadow, which was cast on the floor. (So he literally looks like a silhouette on the floor) He was sitting on the window sill, ready to attack or back down at a moment's notice. Letting out another silent breath, he glared at the man, waiting to see what would happen.

Mistletoe stomach growled. Midnight craving.., she had to get up and look for something to eat. she opened her eyes and looked around. Seemed a bit too quiet but she didn't mind it. She got up and looked around , sneaking out of the guest bedroom to the kitchen to settle her stomach. Crossing her fingers she wouldn't get lost.

Mistletoe stomach growled. Midnight craving.., she had to get up and look for something to eat. she opened her eyes and looked around. Seemed a bit too quiet but she didn't mind it. She got up and looked around , sneaking out of the guest bedroom to the kitchen to settle her stomach. Crossing her fingers she wouldn't get lost.
Darkon had the feeling that he was being watched,but wasn't sure if it was just him or if he really was being watched.He sighed as he stretched slightly and layed back down in bed and closed his eyes. Though he didn't fall back asleep.

Darkon had the feeling that he was being watched,but wasn't sure if it was just him or if he really was being watched.He sighed as he stretched slightly and layed back down in bed and closed his eyes. Though he didn't fall back asleep.

smallest2222.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13