Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 ... 2734 2735
I hope my boyfirend's bad mood doesn't ruin our date tomorrow. I feel like a horrible girlfriend for not being able to make him happy. It seems like I take a lot of emotional support and I can't give it back. :I
I hope my boyfirend's bad mood doesn't ruin our date tomorrow. I feel like a horrible girlfriend for not being able to make him happy. It seems like I take a lot of emotional support and I can't give it back. :I
My back hurts. Maybe if I put some treats on it my cat will walk all over it and maybe massage it in the process??
My back hurts. Maybe if I put some treats on it my cat will walk all over it and maybe massage it in the process??
QtezsCP.png
I hate my hair
I hate my hair
I don't want to go to bed but I'm really tired...tomorrow's my day off, but I'll probably just waste the whole thing being a bum. My therapist says I need to do stuff that's important to me outside of work so it's not just work and then internet, but... that's really hard. So we'll see. Worried.
I don't want to go to bed but I'm really tired...tomorrow's my day off, but I'll probably just waste the whole thing being a bum. My therapist says I need to do stuff that's important to me outside of work so it's not just work and then internet, but... that's really hard. So we'll see. Worried.
v0fa5JY.png
lmao that was so blatantly rude of me but I don't care. I'm sick of people treating me this way and just taking it with a smile tbh.
lmao that was so blatantly rude of me but I don't care. I'm sick of people treating me this way and just taking it with a smile tbh.
PJb908Z.png
the way the flowerfall petal clips very weirdly next to the horn/fin on my avatar bugs me greatly but i dont want to switch
the way the flowerfall petal clips very weirdly next to the horn/fin on my avatar bugs me greatly but i dont want to switch
Was Terry the worst Batman or the BEST Batman?
Was Terry the worst Batman or the BEST Batman?
bxbkeiO.pngtumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.pngbxbkeiO.png
Be brave, be brave, be brave, be brave, and be brave
ahh stupid new leaf fishes is2g
ahh stupid new leaf fishes is2g
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
why did i call one of my dragons darwin?
why did i call one of my dragons darwin?
Two chests! SCORE!

Time to run my stock of Muck and Slime dry. Brewing a metric ton of the festival currency because whoa.
Two chests! SCORE!

Time to run my stock of Muck and Slime dry. Brewing a metric ton of the festival currency because whoa.
1 2 ... 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 ... 2734 2735