Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2016
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57
@Undel pls [img]http://puu.sh/mHA1z/d20a927dc9.png[/img]
@Undel pls
d20a927dc9.png
GlLgueF.png
@sunreon
oh gosh yeah, I'm aware- I'm just glad we're seeing more in the festivals when we haven't been seeing them before :p
(my phrasing was probably a bit confusing, sorry. :U)
@sunreon
oh gosh yeah, I'm aware- I'm just glad we're seeing more in the festivals when we haven't been seeing them before :p
(my phrasing was probably a bit confusing, sorry. :U)
XGdMzSA.png
Am I the only one who can't preview Glacial Warden? It's the only one acting up for me

Anyway, first event in a while where I've decided I'm gonna spend the whole week grinding XD
Am I the only one who can't preview Glacial Warden? It's the only one acting up for me

Anyway, first event in a while where I've decided I'm gonna spend the whole week grinding XD
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@IceWarden which skins can be bought in the marketplace and which are drops?
@IceWarden which skins can be bought in the marketplace and which are drops?
i need 300 chillspike crowns RIGHT NOW
i need 300 chillspike crowns RIGHT NOW
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
Hey, I got an honorable mention! Congrats to everyone whose skins were chosen!
Hey, I got an honorable mention! Congrats to everyone whose skins were chosen!
omg I need ALL THE SKINS AND ACCENTS

CONGRATULATIONS to all the AMAZING artists who contributed to this year's gala...

Frostiest ever!
omg I need ALL THE SKINS AND ACCENTS

CONGRATULATIONS to all the AMAZING artists who contributed to this year's gala...

Frostiest ever!
So nice!!
So nice!!
kkKT2mI.png
My first gala!! Any help will be appreciated :D

Good luck to all.
My first gala!! Any help will be appreciated :D

Good luck to all.
Ooh, nice to see that Frozen Flight and Winter Camouflage are skincents. //loves it
I'm also quite fond of most of the accents this time. The crown apparel not so much, though, it feels way too small and simple for a 65 token apparel, but that may be just my cup of tea.
Ooh, nice to see that Frozen Flight and Winter Camouflage are skincents. //loves it
I'm also quite fond of most of the accents this time. The crown apparel not so much, though, it feels way too small and simple for a 65 token apparel, but that may be just my cup of tea.
ZPPY.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57