Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | REMAKING
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@luckgandor non FR
@luckgandor non FR
@HollowedAngel sorry, I don't do non-FR stuff ^^
@HollowedAngel sorry, I don't do non-FR stuff ^^
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@luckgandor ahh kk thanks anyways
@luckgandor ahh kk thanks anyways
bump
bump
Dragon's name: Archmage Voltblast
Gender/Sexuality: Female/Pansexual/Polyamorous
Basic personality traits: She is decisive in crisis matters, a born leader, and headstrong.
Basic history: She left the Lightning Flight, eschewing having a flight for leading the Council of Archmagi. She is the most powerful Lightning Mage in history, thus far, and seeks, with the other 10 Archmagi, to uncover the conspiracy at the Golem Factory, unite the other Gifted Ones, and bring to justice those responsible for the assassinations of many newbie Mages in the coliseum.
Anything else?: She is one of the Founding Mothers of the Mages' Guild, and one of its most senior members, both in measures of age and respect given to her.
Dragon's name: Archmage Voltblast
Gender/Sexuality: Female/Pansexual/Polyamorous
Basic personality traits: She is decisive in crisis matters, a born leader, and headstrong.
Basic history: She left the Lightning Flight, eschewing having a flight for leading the Council of Archmagi. She is the most powerful Lightning Mage in history, thus far, and seeks, with the other 10 Archmagi, to uncover the conspiracy at the Golem Factory, unite the other Gifted Ones, and bring to justice those responsible for the assassinations of many newbie Mages in the coliseum.
Anything else?: She is one of the Founding Mothers of the Mages' Guild, and one of its most senior members, both in measures of age and respect given to her.
@luckgandor I just need a couple of short bios!

Dragon's name: Toccata
Gender/Sexuality: Male, bi
Basic personality traits: Flamboyant, loud, performative— No one's sure if they know the real Toccata, as he always puts on an act. Then again, maybe that is the real Toccata.
Basic history: He came to the clan as a traveling magician and found he could not leave. But things are better for him here; he had fallen on pretty hard times when traveling, and now he doesn't have to deal with the thought of starvation and homelessness and dying alone and— well, things are better now.
Anything else?: Most of his magic is, indeed, performative, but being stuck in an Arcane cave network has strengthened it a bit more than he thought it would.
Code: N/A

Dragon's name: Fugue
Gender/Sexuality: Female, straight
Basic personality traits: secretive, somewhat condescending, knows exactly how powerful she is
Basic history: Like Toccata, she came to the clan and found she could not leave, but she was much more resistant to the idea of staying. Fugue had had an okay life, by which I mean she sure had a reputation as a strong and probably dangerous witch. After a while, she caved, realizing that the Arcane regions could make her even stronger than she had been before.
Anything else?: she's friends with all the spiders, could probably make a useful potion out of sticks and a half a turkey sandwich
@luckgandor I just need a couple of short bios!

Dragon's name: Toccata
Gender/Sexuality: Male, bi
Basic personality traits: Flamboyant, loud, performative— No one's sure if they know the real Toccata, as he always puts on an act. Then again, maybe that is the real Toccata.
Basic history: He came to the clan as a traveling magician and found he could not leave. But things are better for him here; he had fallen on pretty hard times when traveling, and now he doesn't have to deal with the thought of starvation and homelessness and dying alone and— well, things are better now.
Anything else?: Most of his magic is, indeed, performative, but being stuck in an Arcane cave network has strengthened it a bit more than he thought it would.

Dragon's name: Fugue
Gender/Sexuality: Female, straight
Basic personality traits: secretive, somewhat condescending, knows exactly how powerful she is
Basic history: Like Toccata, she came to the clan and found she could not leave, but she was much more resistant to the idea of staying. Fugue had had an okay life, by which I mean she sure had a reputation as a strong and probably dangerous witch. After a while, she caved, realizing that the Arcane regions could make her even stronger than she had been before.
Anything else?: she's friends with all the spiders, could probably make a useful potion out of sticks and a half a turkey sandwich
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@CosmicCoelacanth so 2 short, mixed bios is 16kT. Is trhat what you'd like?
@CosmicCoelacanth so 2 short, mixed bios is 16kT. Is trhat what you'd like?
@SarahFencer thanks for giving me the info again!
@SarahFencer thanks for giving me the info again!
@luckgandor

Yep! Do you want me to send payment upfront?
@luckgandor

Yep! Do you want me to send payment upfront?
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@CosmicCoelacanth yes please!
@CosmicCoelacanth yes please!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26