Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | REMAKING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center][font=gabriola][size=7]Welcome to the shop of the Sun Scribes...[/font][/size][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19906822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199069/19906822_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] A young Mirror looks at you curiously as you enter the shop. At her feet are piles of discarded scrolls, some with words scratched out on them, some with half-finished reports and stories. "Ah! Welcome to the shop!" She calls out to you. "My name is Daiki. I'll be right with you to take your order!"[/columns] [center][b] [font=lucida console]CONTENTS:[/b][/center] [font=lucida console]Front page (you are here) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1711054#post_16843776]Services Offered & Prices[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1711054#post_16844117]Rules[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1711054#post_16844165]Examples[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1711054#post_16844239]Current Orders / Pinglists[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1711054#post_16844281]Discounts[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1711054#post_16844297]News[/url] [b] AFFILIATES:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1690972]Tales From the Star Wood[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1727362]Art Under the Sun[/url] [b]WEEKLY COUPONS:[/b] [LIST] [*]On Wednesdays, Clan lore and stories are 50% off. [/LIST] [b]UNLIMITED COUPONS:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Send in an egg and get any writing piece worth the price (ex. you send in an egg worth 150k, you can get 6 short stories, or anything adding up to 150k) + a voucher for a free item. [*]Send in apparel and get any writing piece worth the price. [*]Send in a gene and get any writing piece worth the price + a voucher for a free item. [/LIST] [b]Current Needs:[/b] 30,000/135,000 for Tiger gene for Alcides 0/230,000 for Toxin gene for Nur
Welcome to the shop of the Sun Scribes...

19906822_350.png
A young Mirror looks at you curiously as you enter the shop. At her feet are piles of discarded scrolls, some with words scratched out on them, some with half-finished reports and stories.

"Ah! Welcome to the shop!" She calls out to you. "My name is Daiki. I'll be right with you to take your order!"

CONTENTS:

Front page (you are here)
Services Offered & Prices
Rules
Examples
Current Orders / Pinglists
Discounts
News

AFFILIATES:

Tales From the Star Wood
Art Under the Sun

WEEKLY COUPONS:
  • On Wednesdays, Clan lore and stories are 50% off.

UNLIMITED COUPONS:
  1. Send in an egg and get any writing piece worth the price (ex. you send in an egg worth 150k, you can get 6 short stories, or anything adding up to 150k) + a voucher for a free item.
  2. Send in apparel and get any writing piece worth the price.
  3. Send in a gene and get any writing piece worth the price + a voucher for a free item.

Current Needs:
30,000/135,000 for Tiger gene for Alcides
0/230,000 for Toxin gene for Nur
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png

Note: Gems are accepted at a rate of 1 gem to 650 treasure.

Bio writing

I offer different types of bios, categorized by their length and type. Bios can be short, medium, or long, and they can be mixed or separate. Below are the definitions and prices. Paragraphs will be around 5 to 10 lines each. If you want, I can add a code to the bio for no extra price. I use the free bios listed on the dragon description templates thread.

Short - 1 to 2 paragraphs. 6kT
Medium - ~3 paragraphs. 12kT
Long - 4+ paragraphs. 18kT
Mixed - personality and history are interwoven in the bio. 10kT
Separate - personality and history are separate. 12kT

Prices are determined by adding the above together. For example, if you wanted a short, separate bio, it would be 6kT + 12kT = 18kT.

NEW! From-scratch Bio Option

Have a dragon you have no idea what to do with? Are they lacking personality, a backstory, or both? Fear no more! For a small fee, I'll come up with everything about your dragon that you ever wanted to know (sort of). Prices are below:

Short - 12kT
Medium - 24kT
Long - 36kT
Mixed - 20kT
Separate - 24kT

Pricing works just as it does for regular bios.

NEW! Extra features

For a small price, you can get these extra features added on to your dragons' bios:

Job description - describes the dragon's role in the Clan and how they came to have it. 5kT
"Headcanons"/Extra info - gives a few random tidbits of information not mentioned in the bio itself. 3kT for 5 bullets with extra information, +1kT for every bullet over 5 you want added.
Romantic life/Partner - extra section describing how they met their mate. 5kT
Familiar - extra section about their familiar and how they met it. 5kT

NEW! Mini-Bios/"A Snippet In Time"
These are short, usually around 1 paragraph, starter bios for your dragon. They include basic information like family, a bit of history, personality traits, etc. There are 2 mini-bio options: regular ones, or "A Snippet In Time" mini-bios.

The snippets are more like short, miniature stories. They showcase a specific moment of the dragon's history or life, in a story format. Pricing is below:

Normal Mini-Bio: 3kT
"Snippet" Mini-Bio: 4kT

Encyclopedia Entries

As a part of a project my sister and I set up, I will do encyclopedia-entry type dragon bios. For pricing, examples, and further information, please click this link.

Story-Quality Bios

These bios are different as they are written in a story-telling form (ie. "The nocturne parents huddled excitedly around their first clutch, waiting excitedly for the eggs to hatch..."). They are anywhere from 500 to 1,000 words, and the price is much higher. These are 40kT a piece.

Short Stories

These focus around your dragon(s), Clan, or whatever you want from Flight Rising, and are anywhere from 1,000 to 5,000 words. These are 25kT + 5kT per 500 words over 1,000.

Clan History/Lore:

The Clan history or lore of your Clan, written in a chronological, historical format. Consider the Wikipedia entries on ancient civilizations or countries, or history books; those are what these are close to. These are 50kT flat price for 3 individual events in the Clan's history, plus 10kT for every event over 3 you want to add (ex. if you want me to write about 5 events it would be 70kT).

NEW: Same-day or Next-day Delivery

Want your order done the same day you order it, or the day after? Well, you can have that, for an extra payment. These differ based on what you're ordering, but it is a flat rate, meaning if you order 5 bios and the extra payment is 100kT, you only pay 100kT for the whole order, not for individual bios.

Short & Medium Bios: +30kT
Short & Medium From-Scratch Bios: +35kT
Long Bios: +50kT
Long From-Scratch Bios: +70kT
Story-Quality Bios: +100kT
Short Stories: +100kT
Clan History/Lore: +50kT
Order forms

Normal Bio
Quote:
Dragon's name:
Basic personality traits: at least 1 per every paragraph you want me to write
Basic history:
Anything else?:
Code: if you want a code, put it here

PM me for a story quality bio and we can go from there. I'll need a lot of information for that.

Short Stories
Quote:
Title: if you have one
Summary/Theme:
Dragons included:
Pairings: if any
Genre:
Anything else?:

Clan History/Lore
Quote:
Clan name:
Leader(s):
Events: the events you want me to write about in your lore/the places you want me to write about. Please describe them thoroughly
Anything else?:

Note: Gems are accepted at a rate of 1 gem to 650 treasure.

Bio writing

I offer different types of bios, categorized by their length and type. Bios can be short, medium, or long, and they can be mixed or separate. Below are the definitions and prices. Paragraphs will be around 5 to 10 lines each. If you want, I can add a code to the bio for no extra price. I use the free bios listed on the dragon description templates thread.

Short - 1 to 2 paragraphs. 6kT
Medium - ~3 paragraphs. 12kT
Long - 4+ paragraphs. 18kT
Mixed - personality and history are interwoven in the bio. 10kT
Separate - personality and history are separate. 12kT

Prices are determined by adding the above together. For example, if you wanted a short, separate bio, it would be 6kT + 12kT = 18kT.

NEW! From-scratch Bio Option

Have a dragon you have no idea what to do with? Are they lacking personality, a backstory, or both? Fear no more! For a small fee, I'll come up with everything about your dragon that you ever wanted to know (sort of). Prices are below:

Short - 12kT
Medium - 24kT
Long - 36kT
Mixed - 20kT
Separate - 24kT

Pricing works just as it does for regular bios.

NEW! Extra features

For a small price, you can get these extra features added on to your dragons' bios:

Job description - describes the dragon's role in the Clan and how they came to have it. 5kT
"Headcanons"/Extra info - gives a few random tidbits of information not mentioned in the bio itself. 3kT for 5 bullets with extra information, +1kT for every bullet over 5 you want added.
Romantic life/Partner - extra section describing how they met their mate. 5kT
Familiar - extra section about their familiar and how they met it. 5kT

NEW! Mini-Bios/"A Snippet In Time"
These are short, usually around 1 paragraph, starter bios for your dragon. They include basic information like family, a bit of history, personality traits, etc. There are 2 mini-bio options: regular ones, or "A Snippet In Time" mini-bios.

The snippets are more like short, miniature stories. They showcase a specific moment of the dragon's history or life, in a story format. Pricing is below:

Normal Mini-Bio: 3kT
"Snippet" Mini-Bio: 4kT

Encyclopedia Entries

As a part of a project my sister and I set up, I will do encyclopedia-entry type dragon bios. For pricing, examples, and further information, please click this link.

Story-Quality Bios

These bios are different as they are written in a story-telling form (ie. "The nocturne parents huddled excitedly around their first clutch, waiting excitedly for the eggs to hatch..."). They are anywhere from 500 to 1,000 words, and the price is much higher. These are 40kT a piece.

Short Stories

These focus around your dragon(s), Clan, or whatever you want from Flight Rising, and are anywhere from 1,000 to 5,000 words. These are 25kT + 5kT per 500 words over 1,000.

Clan History/Lore:

The Clan history or lore of your Clan, written in a chronological, historical format. Consider the Wikipedia entries on ancient civilizations or countries, or history books; those are what these are close to. These are 50kT flat price for 3 individual events in the Clan's history, plus 10kT for every event over 3 you want to add (ex. if you want me to write about 5 events it would be 70kT).

NEW: Same-day or Next-day Delivery

Want your order done the same day you order it, or the day after? Well, you can have that, for an extra payment. These differ based on what you're ordering, but it is a flat rate, meaning if you order 5 bios and the extra payment is 100kT, you only pay 100kT for the whole order, not for individual bios.

Short & Medium Bios: +30kT
Short & Medium From-Scratch Bios: +35kT
Long Bios: +50kT
Long From-Scratch Bios: +70kT
Story-Quality Bios: +100kT
Short Stories: +100kT
Clan History/Lore: +50kT
Order forms

Normal Bio
Quote:
Dragon's name:
Basic personality traits: at least 1 per every paragraph you want me to write
Basic history:
Anything else?:
Code: if you want a code, put it here

PM me for a story quality bio and we can go from there. I'll need a lot of information for that.

Short Stories
Quote:
Title: if you have one
Summary/Theme:
Dragons included:
Pairings: if any
Genre:
Anything else?:

Clan History/Lore
Quote:
Clan name:
Leader(s):
Events: the events you want me to write about in your lore/the places you want me to write about. Please describe them thoroughly
Anything else?:
Rules
  • I ONLY take FR commissions at this time. Super sorry about that!
  • Occasionally, I will have bribe slots open, but if they aren't open please don't try to bribe me into one when I'm closed.
  • Please, no more than three dragons per order! I get overwhelmed very easily.
  • Don't bug me every day with "when will it be done"? Give me at least three days to finish.
  • That being said, small orders (like small, simple bios and the like) usually only take me a few hours or a day. I'm online a lot so I spend a lot of time writing.
  • Please, nothing that will get you or me banned! I can do pretty graphic stuff but nothing sexually explicit or horribly gory.
  • Send payment before I write, please!

And that's about it!
Rules
  • I ONLY take FR commissions at this time. Super sorry about that!
  • Occasionally, I will have bribe slots open, but if they aren't open please don't try to bribe me into one when I'm closed.
  • Please, no more than three dragons per order! I get overwhelmed very easily.
  • Don't bug me every day with "when will it be done"? Give me at least three days to finish.
  • That being said, small orders (like small, simple bios and the like) usually only take me a few hours or a day. I'm online a lot so I spend a lot of time writing.
  • Please, nothing that will get you or me banned! I can do pretty graphic stuff but nothing sexually explicit or horribly gory.
  • Send payment before I write, please!

And that's about it!
Examples
My Young Writer's Society Account (nothing explicit, but there is some cursing in some works)

Enlil, Quasar, and Scordatura

Shinrin and Tierno

Astrados and Rhodon

Tanya

Toccata and Fugue

RuinousOmen's Clan Lore: Nightmares of the Revenant

Zeta

Verrier and Akia

Buccaneer

Constantinople

Daegan & Bronsila

Aeria & Naos

Sariel & Leif
Examples
My Young Writer's Society Account (nothing explicit, but there is some cursing in some works)

Enlil, Quasar, and Scordatura

Shinrin and Tierno

Astrados and Rhodon

Tanya

Toccata and Fugue

RuinousOmen's Clan Lore: Nightmares of the Revenant

Zeta

Verrier and Akia

Buccaneer

Constantinople

Daegan & Bronsila

Aeria & Naos

Sariel & Leif
Current Orders/Pinglist:
Normal bios:
Rusher - 4 long mixed bios
Kiryo - 1 long mixed bio
kingstown - 2 short mixed from-scratch bios
Espace - 1 medium separate bio
Omegadelta - 1 long mixed "full package" extra bio
LadyCascade - 4 short mixed bios
GlacialWings - 1 short from scratch bio
Avariea - 3 mixed bios (Nalani + familiar, Imps + mate section)
ThatOneHandedKid - 1 short from-scratch bio
soleilnova - 1 long mixed bio + job and familiar section
Story Quality bios:
RuinousOmen
open
Short Stories:
open
open
Clan History/Lore:
MatkatMnM
open

Completed Orders:
Irarina - 2 long mixed bios
SkeletonSans - 3 short mixed bios
Yorugami - 2 long mixed bios
AstralSea - 2 long mixed bios
SarahFencer - 1 long bio/lore
CosmicCoelacanth - 2 short mixed bios
MableFox - 1 medium separate bio
Snoots - 2 long mixed bios
Lynnbug - 2 medium mixed bios
RuinousOmen - 1 clan lore
BananaDog - 1 short from-scratch mixed bio
TheLadyIanite - 1 short mixed bio
Chiliphantump122 - 1 medium mixed bio
MiffMaff - 1 long mixed bio
BushyxTail - 2 medium separate from-scratch bios
Confetti94 - 1 long mixed from-scratch bio
BlackOnslaught - 1 short mixed from-scratch bio
MathematicalMind - 2 long mixed bios
Moonlace - 1 medium mixed bio and 1 from-scratch short mixed bio
SylvrFox - 2 medium mixed from-scratch bios
Yorugami - 2 long separate bios

Who am I working on?
Rusher's Ian - just started

Who's next?
Kiryo
Current Orders/Pinglist:
Normal bios:
Rusher - 4 long mixed bios
Kiryo - 1 long mixed bio
kingstown - 2 short mixed from-scratch bios
Espace - 1 medium separate bio
Omegadelta - 1 long mixed "full package" extra bio
LadyCascade - 4 short mixed bios
GlacialWings - 1 short from scratch bio
Avariea - 3 mixed bios (Nalani + familiar, Imps + mate section)
ThatOneHandedKid - 1 short from-scratch bio
soleilnova - 1 long mixed bio + job and familiar section
Story Quality bios:
RuinousOmen
open
Short Stories:
open
open
Clan History/Lore:
MatkatMnM
open

Completed Orders:
Irarina - 2 long mixed bios
SkeletonSans - 3 short mixed bios
Yorugami - 2 long mixed bios
AstralSea - 2 long mixed bios
SarahFencer - 1 long bio/lore
CosmicCoelacanth - 2 short mixed bios
MableFox - 1 medium separate bio
Snoots - 2 long mixed bios
Lynnbug - 2 medium mixed bios
RuinousOmen - 1 clan lore
BananaDog - 1 short from-scratch mixed bio
TheLadyIanite - 1 short mixed bio
Chiliphantump122 - 1 medium mixed bio
MiffMaff - 1 long mixed bio
BushyxTail - 2 medium separate from-scratch bios
Confetti94 - 1 long mixed from-scratch bio
BlackOnslaught - 1 short mixed from-scratch bio
MathematicalMind - 2 long mixed bios
Moonlace - 1 medium mixed bio and 1 from-scratch short mixed bio
SylvrFox - 2 medium mixed from-scratch bios
Yorugami - 2 long separate bios

Who am I working on?
Rusher's Ian - just started

Who's next?
Kiryo
Discounts:

Plague flight members always get 10% off their orders! Please let me know if you're from Plague flight when placing your order.
Newbies (<1 month) get 10% off.
Dominating flight gets 5% off.
Holiday flight gets 5% off.
Frequent customers (3 or more orders) get 6% off.
Friends/Members on the FB group get 5% off.

Coupons:
Value Pack: 1 short, 1 medium, and 1 long bio, no extras. 57kT for all mixed, 60kT for all separate.
Full Bio Pack: 1 bio of any length + all bio attachments, 12kT + regular bio price
Discounts:

Plague flight members always get 10% off their orders! Please let me know if you're from Plague flight when placing your order.
Newbies (<1 month) get 10% off.
Dominating flight gets 5% off.
Holiday flight gets 5% off.
Frequent customers (3 or more orders) get 6% off.
Friends/Members on the FB group get 5% off.

Coupons:
Value Pack: 1 short, 1 medium, and 1 long bio, no extras. 57kT for all mixed, 60kT for all separate.
Full Bio Pack: 1 bio of any length + all bio attachments, 12kT + regular bio price
News

01/21/15 : Open for business!
News

01/21/15 : Open for business!
We are now open!
We are now open!
@luckgandor hiya! For long bios, how many words count are they?
@luckgandor hiya! For long bios, how many words count are they?
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina it depends! I try not to restrict myself with word counts. Long bios are more than 5 paragraphs, and usually around 400-500 words.
@Irarina it depends! I try not to restrict myself with word counts. Long bios are more than 5 paragraphs, and usually around 400-500 words.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26