Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | REMAKING
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26
bump
bump
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
bump
bump
@luckgandor Light flight here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4548509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45486/4548509_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's name:Astrados Age: Rumoured at around 20 years Gender/Sexuality: Male, pansexual Basic personality traits: Active, formal, well meaning, balanced, calm Basic history: left from his original clan in the ice territories, travelled around as a dancer from clan to clan before settling down with another roaming skydancer ( Rhodon ) Anything else?: long/mixed bio Code: nope [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7055854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70559/7055854_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's name:Rhodon Age: mid twenties Gender/Sexuality: Agender, pansexual Basic personality traits: Capable, challenging, abrasive, moody, protective Basic history: trained as a warrior in original plague clan, given gilded tattoos before being sent out alone, eventually met another skydancer during patrols and decided to leave to a more docile clan to settle down Anything else?: long/mixed bio Code: nope!
@luckgandor

Light flight here!

4548509_350.png

Dragon's name:Astrados
Gender/Sexuality: Male, pansexual
Basic personality traits: Active, formal, well meaning, balanced, calm
Basic history: left from his original clan in the ice territories, travelled around as a dancer from clan to clan before settling down with another roaming skydancer ( Rhodon )
Anything else?: long/mixed bio
Code: nope

7055854_350.png

Dragon's name:Rhodon
Gender/Sexuality: Agender, pansexual
Basic personality traits: Capable, challenging, abrasive, moody, protective
Basic history: trained as a warrior in original plague clan, given gilded tattoos before being sent out alone, eventually met another skydancer during patrols and decided to leave to a more docile clan to settle down
Anything else?: long/mixed bio
Code: nope!
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
@Snoots okay, with discounts that'll be 26,600 treasure!
@Snoots okay, with discounts that'll be 26,600 treasure!
@luckgandor

great! sending payment now c:
@luckgandor

great! sending payment now c:
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
bumpity
bumpity
bump
bump
bump
bump
@luckgandor - I would like a Normal Bio for my Progen & her Mate to begin with. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=161801] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1619/161801_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's name: Delilah Age: 2 years Gender: Female Basic personality traits: Leader/Den Mother. She tries to "mother" all of the dragons in her lair. She is very nurturing and sees her lair as a Sanctuary from the outside world. Basic history: Started life as a Fae, did a favor for a local mage and was rewarded with a magical scroll to become a Spiral. Has worked hard to honor the Glademother and regularly supervises those chosen to go and serve. Her main goal at this time is to earn a place in The Behemoth someday so her lair can truly be a sanctuary for those seeking a closeness with Nature. Anything else?: Has a tendency to forget the more "mundane" leadership duties and relies heavily on her mate Steffan for help with the day to day tasks required of her. Her previous mate, Samson. didn't appreciate the pressure of this position and they recently scattered the nest. Steffan stepped up when he saw her need for help, they have happily established their nest together. Code: I like Straif's code best. Her mate is Steffan... her permanent familiar is a Strangler as she has a Strangler "disguise" she likes to wear to not call attention to her leadership position. She and her mate are due to be given Poi/Tox scrolls as soon as Im able to create them in Baldwins (if there is any way to include that great, if not no biggie) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18374441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183745/18374441_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's name: Steffan Age: 2 months Gender: Male Basic personality traits: Steffan's world is Delilah. He adores her and will do anything to help her. He is her right hand dragon and keeps the lair organized. Making sure food-gathering and scavenging are done regularly and sending excess to the auction house when the hoard is overfull. He and Samson (Delilah's former mate) do not get along and only just tolerate each other . Basic history: He is young but has a very orderly and almost OCD tendency to keep everything organized, which is a perfect foil for Delilah's personality. He will obsess a bit if the lair starts to become untidy or if the hatchlings start to become unruly. He was teased as a hatchling, so young dragons still make him uneasy to be around them. Anything else?: He is a "Helper" to a fault. He will help anyone who asks, even if he overextends himself a little. Code: Once again Straif's code. Mate to Delilah of course... His permanent familiar is Blooming Strangler as he too wears a disguise to not call attention to himself. Same as Delilah if you can somehow include the "future plans" poi/tox scrolls that would be great. I hope this isn't too much, let me know if I did this right. Mixed bio/personality style is good for me. I don't have any real elaborate lore for them other than the thoughts above so would that be probably Medium? Let me know the cost... or if you need me to clear up any thoughts. Thanks!
@luckgandor - I would like a Normal Bio for my Progen & her Mate to begin with.

161801_350.png

Dragon's name: Delilah

Basic personality traits: Leader/Den Mother. She tries to "mother" all of the dragons in her lair. She is very nurturing and sees her lair as a Sanctuary from the outside world.

Basic history: Started life as a Fae, did a favor for a local mage and was rewarded with a magical scroll to become a Spiral. Has worked hard to honor the Glademother and regularly supervises those chosen to go and serve. Her main goal at this time is to earn a place in The Behemoth someday so her lair can truly be a sanctuary for those seeking a closeness with Nature.

Anything else?: Has a tendency to forget the more "mundane" leadership duties and relies heavily on her mate Steffan for help with the day to day tasks required of her. Her previous mate, Samson. didn't appreciate the pressure of this position and they recently scattered the nest. Steffan stepped up when he saw her need for help, they have happily established their nest together.

Code: I like Straif's code best. Her mate is Steffan... her permanent familiar is a Strangler as she has a Strangler "disguise" she likes to wear to not call attention to her leadership position. She and her mate are due to be given Poi/Tox scrolls as soon as Im able to create them in Baldwins (if there is any way to include that great, if not no biggie)

18374441_350.png

Dragon's name: Steffan

Basic personality traits: Steffan's world is Delilah. He adores her and will do anything to help her. He is her right hand dragon and keeps the lair organized. Making sure food-gathering and scavenging are done regularly and sending excess to the auction house when the hoard is overfull. He and Samson (Delilah's former mate) do not get along and only just tolerate each other
Basic history: He is young but has a very orderly and almost OCD tendency to keep everything organized, which is a perfect foil for Delilah's personality. He will obsess a bit if the lair starts to become untidy or if the hatchlings start to become unruly. He was teased as a hatchling, so young dragons still make him uneasy to be around them.

Anything else?: He is a "Helper" to a fault. He will help anyone who asks, even if he overextends himself a little.

Code: Once again Straif's code. Mate to Delilah of course... His permanent familiar is Blooming Strangler as he too wears a disguise to not call attention to himself. Same as Delilah if you can somehow include the "future plans" poi/tox scrolls that would be great.

I hope this isn't too much, let me know if I did this right. Mixed bio/personality style is good for me. I don't have any real elaborate lore for them other than the thoughts above so would that be probably Medium? Let me know the cost... or if you need me to clear up any thoughts.

Thanks!

NatureSanctuarySiggy_zps5c46a8b9.png
@Lynnbug okay, two medium mixed bios would be 22kT
@Lynnbug okay, two medium mixed bios would be 22kT
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26