Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Starfall Celebration
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I'm so happy the Fae skin won. It was my personal favorite, aaaah~ ;_;.
I'm so happy the Fae skin won. It was my personal favorite, aaaah~ ;_;.
SO CLOSE. I might try to auction off my skin design since it was an honorable mention, but I don't know what level of interest there'd be in it since I can't buy a multipack blueprint.
SO CLOSE. I might try to auction off my skin design since it was an honorable mention, but I don't know what level of interest there'd be in it since I can't buy a multipack blueprint.
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
I want that Guardian, Spiral, and Imp skins. NO! I NEED THEM.
I want that Guardian, Spiral, and Imp skins. NO! I NEED THEM.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
The Wildclaw and the Guardian are truly stunning c:
The Wildclaw and the Guardian are truly stunning c:
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
I'm in love with both the WC skin and the festival familiar!! ^.^
I'm in love with both the WC skin and the festival familiar!! ^.^
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
Ah i'm so glad that Imp made it, congrats and thanks for the Mention!
Ah i'm so glad that Imp made it, congrats and thanks for the Mention!
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
The fae, guardian, pearlcatcher, and wildclaw are marketplace skins. The mirror, spiral, imperial, and ridgeback are chest skins.
The fae, guardian, pearlcatcher, and wildclaw are marketplace skins. The mirror, spiral, imperial, and ridgeback are chest skins.
Congrats to all the winners and the honorable mentions! There were a lot of awesome entries in this one. I bet it was hard for the staff to choose.

Off to the coliseum for me~ Time to win me some skinsss.
Congrats to all the winners and the honorable mentions! There were a lot of awesome entries in this one. I bet it was hard for the staff to choose.

Off to the coliseum for me~ Time to win me some skinsss.
qyO3q.gif
Major congrats winners! The skins look amazing! :D Can't wait to get my hands on them!
Major congrats winners! The skins look amazing! :D Can't wait to get my hands on them!
Everything is so pretty but I can't help feel disappointed that it's only one gender of each dragon chosen per holiday.
Everything is so pretty but I can't help feel disappointed that it's only one gender of each dragon chosen per holiday.
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16