Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Congrats to all skin winners and honorable mentions! Personally I need to get my hands on that PC skin, it looks beautiful. And my luck with holiday chests last month was dreadful, here's hoping I'll have better luck this month. xD

Happy Starfall Celebration!
Congrats to all skin winners and honorable mentions! Personally I need to get my hands on that PC skin, it looks beautiful. And my luck with holiday chests last month was dreadful, here's hoping I'll have better luck this month. xD

Happy Starfall Celebration!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Is that mirror a... A, brain?! >.>
Is that mirror a... A, brain?! >.>
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
Awesome skins everyone! I need to get them, since it's my holiday and all :)
Awesome skins everyone! I need to get them, since it's my holiday and all :)
1i35.png
Does anyone know if the Pearlcatcher skin is Marketplace or dropped?
Does anyone know if the Pearlcatcher skin is Marketplace or dropped?
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Oh wow i can't believe I won, there were so many amazing entries! Thank you so so much
Oh wow i can't believe I won, there were so many amazing entries! Thank you so so much
fDe0xaO.png
5n4fjT3.png
XaC4BSY.png
n8S7nDd.png
Nice skins, but the spread is starting to seem somewhat lopsided.
As far as I can see, there's been only one official Male Fae skin...and it's one of the retired gem skins.

@Julia
These are from the Marketplace:
- Skin: Neonate (Fae Female) [1/8]
- Skin: Arcane Warrior (Guardian Female) [2/8]
- Skin: Runesinger (Pearlcatcher Female) [5/8]
- Skin: Crystalline (Wildclaw Female) [8/8]
Nice skins, but the spread is starting to seem somewhat lopsided.
As far as I can see, there's been only one official Male Fae skin...and it's one of the retired gem skins.

@Julia
These are from the Marketplace:
- Skin: Neonate (Fae Female) [1/8]
- Skin: Arcane Warrior (Guardian Female) [2/8]
- Skin: Runesinger (Pearlcatcher Female) [5/8]
- Skin: Crystalline (Wildclaw Female) [8/8]
Wow, I didn't think I'd actually win! O:
This really brightened up my day, so a big thank-you is in order~ OuO

Congratulations to all the other winners and honorable mentions! Your skins are really fabulous too! C:
Wow, I didn't think I'd actually win! O:
This really brightened up my day, so a big thank-you is in order~ OuO

Congratulations to all the other winners and honorable mentions! Your skins are really fabulous too! C:
NTCq9zE.png
I've been Coli-farming for about 2h now. FINALLY! Plaguebringer Bless Amaranth Moths in Training Field! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=493608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4937/493608_350.png[/img] [/url]
I've been Coli-farming for about 2h now.
FINALLY!

Plaguebringer Bless Amaranth Moths in Training Field!

493608_350.png
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Skin for Mirror looks like brain. xD
Skin for Mirror looks like brain. xD
MY IMP! Thank you sooooo much!! I'll post here what I did when I submitted it:

The skin references elements of different arcane things - arcane eggs for the sparkly belly, Starwoods for the wings and mane, pink of arcane ability stones for tail and mane flare, and the horns are based off of Crystalspine Reaches. And of course, Starfall!
MY IMP! Thank you sooooo much!! I'll post here what I did when I submitted it:

The skin references elements of different arcane things - arcane eggs for the sparkly belly, Starwoods for the wings and mane, pink of arcane ability stones for tail and mane flare, and the horns are based off of Crystalspine Reaches. And of course, Starfall!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16