Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Was really hoping for a Fae male skin to win as there really aren't any skins out there for them but...
Beautiful skins otherwise! I love the Imperial!
Was really hoping for a Fae male skin to win as there really aren't any skins out there for them but...
Beautiful skins otherwise! I love the Imperial!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Zaltys the same happen to male Pearcatcher, Guardian and Mirror. And we don't have any official skin for female Spirral dragon. It is nice to see good skins but at the same time it is a kind of sad because it seems, that some breed are underserved. (I saw some good skins for them).
@Zaltys the same happen to male Pearcatcher, Guardian and Mirror. And we don't have any official skin for female Spirral dragon. It is nice to see good skins but at the same time it is a kind of sad because it seems, that some breed are underserved. (I saw some good skins for them).
Oh my God the skins are AMAZING. *A*
Oh my God the skins are AMAZING. *A*
8v8 Thank you for the honorable mention. Thrilled to get me a blueprint. It's a start for sure.
8v8 Thank you for the honorable mention. Thrilled to get me a blueprint. It's a start for sure.
arcane.gif
I am LOVING the mirror skin that looks like a brain and neurons ahaha!! Way to be creative with the prompt :)
I am LOVING the mirror skin that looks like a brain and neurons ahaha!! Way to be creative with the prompt :)
Oh great skins, congratz everyone! :D
Oh great skins, congratz everyone! :D
No offense, but what is that fae supposed to even be? I can't figure it out....
No offense, but what is that fae supposed to even be? I can't figure it out....
I love the Neonate fae skin and the Mind Over Matter mirror skin - really clever interpretation of the Arcane and best skins in any contest so far imo! kudos to the artists.
I love the Neonate fae skin and the Mind Over Matter mirror skin - really clever interpretation of the Arcane and best skins in any contest so far imo! kudos to the artists.
Vxr4Vdv.gif
So, uh... are any of these skins for male dragons? None of the marketplace skins are, nor the others that I can recognize the dragon silhouettes of.
So, uh... are any of these skins for male dragons? None of the marketplace skins are, nor the others that I can recognize the dragon silhouettes of.
I just found the Spiral skin while gathering. ;A;
They're all pretty gorgeous, though!
I just found the Spiral skin while gathering. ;A;
They're all pretty gorgeous, though!
Z1Mernw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16