Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Not Real Until You Bleed(Open)Royal
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Mistletoe nods and answers, "Yes, I'm ready. " she said it with a smile on her face. She was looking forward to this and couldn't wait.

@midnight305
Mistletoe nods and answers, "Yes, I'm ready. " she said it with a smile on her face. She was looking forward to this and couldn't wait.

@midnight305
akir.png
Darkon nodded"Very well"He said as he had took a fighting stanza and decided to rush at Mistletoe with the sharp end of the javelin.

@shoujogirl918 @dragonlover
Darkon nodded"Very well"He said as he had took a fighting stanza and decided to rush at Mistletoe with the sharp end of the javelin.

@shoujogirl918 @dragonlover
smallest2222.jpg
@Midnight305 Okie! :P @shoujogirl918

Midnight let out a sigh as he arrived in the market. He looked at the different trinkets and baubles as he passed. He watched a guard at the entrance of the market shove an old man back out as the man tried to pass. Midnight let out another sigh and headed toward the guard and the man. Grabbing the guard's arm, Midnight let out a slight snarl. "Didn't you know it isn't nice to hit old men, officer?" Midnight threatened the guard. The guard replied, equally upset as Midnight. "I don't care. I'm doing my job!" The guard snapped, and Midnight just chuckled. "Well, the old man's with me, anyways. You can start doing your actual job by letting everyone in." Midnight mumbled, helping the old man up and walking back into the market. When they were inside, Midnight looked at the weary old man. "Are you okay?" He asked, the man nodded and smiled. "Thank you, boy. I appreciate your kindness." The old man replied, and Midnight smiled, his blue hair matched his roguish outfit, and his bright pink Arcane eyes brightened with happiness. Midnight nodded and helped the man browse for silks for the man's wife. "I'll make sure to pay for whatever you want to get for her. I have enough money to get two sets of the most expensive silks." Midnight chuckled, and continued to help the man along.

Soul watched people pass by the alley he was in. He was quiet and almost invisible because nobody looked at that old alley. He had a job to do, but he couldn't do it until tonight. He was paid to target someone in the royal family. He kept his guard up as people sometimes glanced into the alley, as if they felt someone watching them. He was hidden by the shadows, but he wasn't taking any chances.
@Midnight305 Okie! :P @shoujogirl918

Midnight let out a sigh as he arrived in the market. He looked at the different trinkets and baubles as he passed. He watched a guard at the entrance of the market shove an old man back out as the man tried to pass. Midnight let out another sigh and headed toward the guard and the man. Grabbing the guard's arm, Midnight let out a slight snarl. "Didn't you know it isn't nice to hit old men, officer?" Midnight threatened the guard. The guard replied, equally upset as Midnight. "I don't care. I'm doing my job!" The guard snapped, and Midnight just chuckled. "Well, the old man's with me, anyways. You can start doing your actual job by letting everyone in." Midnight mumbled, helping the old man up and walking back into the market. When they were inside, Midnight looked at the weary old man. "Are you okay?" He asked, the man nodded and smiled. "Thank you, boy. I appreciate your kindness." The old man replied, and Midnight smiled, his blue hair matched his roguish outfit, and his bright pink Arcane eyes brightened with happiness. Midnight nodded and helped the man browse for silks for the man's wife. "I'll make sure to pay for whatever you want to get for her. I have enough money to get two sets of the most expensive silks." Midnight chuckled, and continued to help the man along.

Soul watched people pass by the alley he was in. He was quiet and almost invisible because nobody looked at that old alley. He had a job to do, but he couldn't do it until tonight. He was paid to target someone in the royal family. He kept his guard up as people sometimes glanced into the alley, as if they felt someone watching them. He was hidden by the shadows, but he wasn't taking any chances.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Mistletoe block quickly with her sword, she was caught off guard slightly but it didn't phase her . She decided then to kick his ankle for him to fall, it was a low move but she was willing to do it.

@midnight305 @DragonLover
Mistletoe block quickly with her sword, she was caught off guard slightly but it didn't phase her . She decided then to kick his ankle for him to fall, it was a low move but she was willing to do it.

akir.png
Darkon wasn't really expecting her to make a low move after blocking and had received the painful kick to his ankle.He groaned in pain,but didn't fall down even though every inch of his body was shooting pain up his spine and telling him to get off his foot,but he didn't instead he had lashed out an other attack at her this time for her other side with the javelin. Unaware of what was going on in the market right now and unaware of a hired assassin coming to kill someone in the castle.

@dragonlover @shoujogirl918 hehe s that based off the dragon you brought or something else dragonlover?

lol not used to others playing my name hehe.
Darkon wasn't really expecting her to make a low move after blocking and had received the painful kick to his ankle.He groaned in pain,but didn't fall down even though every inch of his body was shooting pain up his spine and telling him to get off his foot,but he didn't instead he had lashed out an other attack at her this time for her other side with the javelin. Unaware of what was going on in the market right now and unaware of a hired assassin coming to kill someone in the castle.

@dragonlover @shoujogirl918 hehe s that based off the dragon you brought or something else dragonlover?

lol not used to others playing my name hehe.
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 XD It's mah bab named Midnight in my lair. :P @shoujogirl918

Midnight watched as the old man walked out of the market carrying the silks for hiswife. It was nice to help someone. He headed toward the castle, stretching his arms and yawning. He was a high authority of the kingdom, but he wasn't very noticed. He was allowed in the castle, but he was usually found in the market and such. He would sometimes come to the king or queen with a report on how the guards were acting down here, but other than that, he usually watched training sessions in the castle's training room, as there was normally at least two people there 24/7; maybe not the same pair, but there would always be someone there. Even the janitor could be found practicing!

Soul slipped onto the street, hiding in the shadows of the townspeople. He moved to another dark area, another alley, but the way he moved from alley to alley was getting him closer and closer to his target, which seemed to be in the training room by the description of his client.
@midnight305 XD It's mah bab named Midnight in my lair. :P @shoujogirl918

Midnight watched as the old man walked out of the market carrying the silks for hiswife. It was nice to help someone. He headed toward the castle, stretching his arms and yawning. He was a high authority of the kingdom, but he wasn't very noticed. He was allowed in the castle, but he was usually found in the market and such. He would sometimes come to the king or queen with a report on how the guards were acting down here, but other than that, he usually watched training sessions in the castle's training room, as there was normally at least two people there 24/7; maybe not the same pair, but there would always be someone there. Even the janitor could be found practicing!

Soul slipped onto the street, hiding in the shadows of the townspeople. He moved to another dark area, another alley, but the way he moved from alley to alley was getting him closer and closer to his target, which seemed to be in the training room by the description of his client.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Mistletoe dodged almost getting hit by it. She wasn't going to be caught off guard all so sudden. She swung her sword at his side as fast as she could. She felt a rush of adrenaline pump through her veins , it's been awhile since she felt so enegerized . It made her smile, nothing could make her upset , well not now anyways...

Mistletoe dodged almost getting hit by it. She wasn't going to be caught off guard all so sudden. She swung her sword at his side as fast as she could. She felt a rush of adrenaline pump through her veins , it's been awhile since she felt so enegerized . It made her smile, nothing could make her upset , well not now anyways...

akir.png
(your so far away I don't really have a reply for you @Dragonlover......unless your like me to place someone in the city?)

Darkon had turned,but not soon enough as her sword had caught his side,but he smirked to himself as she had made the mistake of being so close to him and he quickly wrapped a leg around hers before taking the blunt end of the javelin to hit her side. (would of said it hit you,but I know some people get mad about it so I let you decide )@shoujogirl918
(your so far away I don't really have a reply for you @Dragonlover......unless your like me to place someone in the city?)

Darkon had turned,but not soon enough as her sword had caught his side,but he smirked to himself as she had made the mistake of being so close to him and he quickly wrapped a leg around hers before taking the blunt end of the javelin to hit her side. (would of said it hit you,but I know some people get mad about it so I let you decide )@shoujogirl918
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 Midnight's going to the training room to watch. He'll be there soon. :P @shoujogirl918 *roots you on* WOOOO

Midnight entered the training room and sat down (on a bench if they have some, if not, he sat down next to the door). He watched as two people, a male and a female, trained. The male, who Midnight knew as Darkon, was using a javelin, whilst the female, who he'd never seen before, was using a sword. He smiled as they fought, it seemed like this battle was going to be a long one.
@midnight305 Midnight's going to the training room to watch. He'll be there soon. :P @shoujogirl918 *roots you on* WOOOO

Midnight entered the training room and sat down (on a bench if they have some, if not, he sat down next to the door). He watched as two people, a male and a female, trained. The male, who Midnight knew as Darkon, was using a javelin, whilst the female, who he'd never seen before, was using a sword. He smiled as they fought, it seemed like this battle was going to be a long one.
@midnight305 (it's fine.)
@DragonLover (thank chu!)

Mistletoe winced as the blunt end of the javelin hit her, she didn't see that coming. She felt the pain go through her side but was determined not to let it overcome her. She wanted to finish this duel, with or with no injuries. She swung at him again this time a bit harder than she had before.

@midnight305 (it's fine.)
@DragonLover (thank chu!)

Mistletoe winced as the blunt end of the javelin hit her, she didn't see that coming. She felt the pain go through her side but was determined not to let it overcome her. She wanted to finish this duel, with or with no injuries. She swung at him again this time a bit harder than she had before.

akir.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13