Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Think I know what I'm gonna do tomorrow
1 2
@Chespin

That's pretty cool to know, thanks! I've personally been getting treasure via coliseum grinding and dumb luck.

@Candlelit97

That's another thing to consider; if you have any trained/leveled dragons, you have a chance of finding eggs in the coliseum. Even in the lower levels, like Woodland Path. I'd say there's almost a better chance of finding them there than via gathering, so maybe something to consider. :) If you scavenged and battled for a bit, it'd increase the chance of finding one even more.

Good luck! I hope you find an egg. :)

@Sopheroo

I hunt all my food in the coliseum. Because I'm metal like that. I'm kind of joking but not really.
@Chespin

That's pretty cool to know, thanks! I've personally been getting treasure via coliseum grinding and dumb luck.

@Candlelit97

That's another thing to consider; if you have any trained/leveled dragons, you have a chance of finding eggs in the coliseum. Even in the lower levels, like Woodland Path. I'd say there's almost a better chance of finding them there than via gathering, so maybe something to consider. :) If you scavenged and battled for a bit, it'd increase the chance of finding one even more.

Good luck! I hope you find an egg. :)

@Sopheroo

I hunt all my food in the coliseum. Because I'm metal like that. I'm kind of joking but not really.
Quote:
Yep, once your levels get high enough, gathering (especially in food groups) can be lucrative as you have a good shot of getting stuff you need for Swipp. At level 30 foraging I make enough daily to purchase an egg (if I wanted to) and feed all my plant eaters :)
@chespin
Please elaborate on this more! Eggs are like...130kt at least!
Quote:
Yep, once your levels get high enough, gathering (especially in food groups) can be lucrative as you have a good shot of getting stuff you need for Swipp. At level 30 foraging I make enough daily to purchase an egg (if I wanted to) and feed all my plant eaters :)
@chespin
Please elaborate on this more! Eggs are like...130kt at least!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@LicianDragon Yeah sorry, I realized after I wrote htat that I worded it poorly D: I meant given the overall luck of eggs, not that you could make enough to get an egg daily- well actually you could if your gathering levels were high enough! A lot of Swipp stuff sells for tons. I sell maiden's blush and gradishes for a lot and they're very common at high levels
@LicianDragon Yeah sorry, I realized after I wrote htat that I worded it poorly D: I meant given the overall luck of eggs, not that you could make enough to get an egg daily- well actually you could if your gathering levels were high enough! A lot of Swipp stuff sells for tons. I sell maiden's blush and gradishes for a lot and they're very common at high levels
@liciandragon

Oysters and even True Rainbow Trouts sell very well for fishing, Cobras, Ermines and Ferrets for hunting as well! Bug catching has a little less gold mines, but the flies are good.
@liciandragon

Oysters and even True Rainbow Trouts sell very well for fishing, Cobras, Ermines and Ferrets for hunting as well! Bug catching has a little less gold mines, but the flies are good.
[quote name="chespin" date=2016-01-15 17:17:59] You could make enough money to buy multiple eggs by gathering in other areas, but if you feel lucky, well, good luck :) [/quote] Wow, why didn't I think of that. 0-0 Smart way to earn money. I go hunting at lvl30 every day. Skinks are pretty much my eggs. :P
chespin wrote on 2016-01-15:
You could make enough money to buy multiple eggs by gathering in other areas, but if you feel lucky, well, good luck :)

Wow, why didn't I think of that. 0-0 Smart way to earn money.

I go hunting at lvl30 every day. Skinks are pretty much my eggs. :P
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
[quote name="RainbowRay" date=2016-01-15 17:26:23] Careful you don't end up trying the same thing the next day... and the next day, and the next day, and the next... *stares into distance* So many wasted gathering turns... [/quote] my life
RainbowRay wrote on 2016-01-15:
Careful you don't end up trying the same thing the next day... and the next day, and the next day, and the next...

*stares into distance* So many wasted gathering turns...
my life
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I usually do that, since I make a ton of food in the Coliseum.

Last night, I found an egg. Then today, I found 2 in consecutive gather turns. 3 eggs in 2 days, not bad. So I guess my luck is up for quite a while. xD
I usually do that, since I make a ton of food in the Coliseum.

Last night, I found an egg. Then today, I found 2 in consecutive gather turns. 3 eggs in 2 days, not bad. So I guess my luck is up for quite a while. xD
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
I hit level 30 in scavenging before I got half the others to 10, trying for eggs. Not much luck. I have a lot of regrets now and am currently at work leveling all the food ones up.
I hit level 30 in scavenging before I got half the others to 10, trying for eggs. Not much luck. I have a lot of regrets now and am currently at work leveling all the food ones up.
[quote name="kawakamis" date=2016-01-15 21:43:17] I hit level 30 in scavenging before I got half the others to 10, trying for eggs. Not much luck. I have a lot of regrets now and am currently at work leveling all the food ones up. [/quote] Same. I neglected a lot of the food stuff so I could get my eggs and I kinda regret it.
kawakamis wrote on 2016-01-15:

Same. I neglected a lot of the food stuff so I could get my eggs and I kinda regret it.
PJb908Z.png
1 2