Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I'm New and have Questions
1 2 3
@SpookyBoogie - You should still report it as a bug. Every dragon has 2 battlestones to begin with and your dragons should have had some turns in the Training Fields, even at level 1.
@SpookyBoogie - You should still report it as a bug. Every dragon has 2 battlestones to begin with and your dragons should have had some turns in the Training Fields, even at level 1.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Yes, I actually found out the problem. I use a touchscreen, and my laptop apparently run slowly for me on FR(it's not a gaming laptop lol) and everytime I rushed to try and put stones in it lagged, and also when I went to monster battles I would accidentaly tap twice with entered me into level 30 xD So it was my fault initially, as I kept entering into way too high battles

@HSoup
Yes, I actually found out the problem. I use a touchscreen, and my laptop apparently run slowly for me on FR(it's not a gaming laptop lol) and everytime I rushed to try and put stones in it lagged, and also when I went to monster battles I would accidentaly tap twice with entered me into level 30 xD So it was my fault initially, as I kept entering into way too high battles

@HSoup
@SpookyBoogie Moved to the Help Center for you
@SpookyBoogie Moved to the Help Center for you
@@SpookyBoogie - I figured it out. Your thread got moved and so the ping got directed to the wrong forum.
@@SpookyBoogie - I figured it out. Your thread got moved and so the ping got directed to the wrong forum.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup this is all so confusing xD I'm used to simple CS
Challenge accepted xD
@HSoup this is all so confusing xD I'm used to simple CS
Challenge accepted xD
@SpookyBoogie - Yes. I am on CS too, so I know what you mean. The pings are nice here since you can make sure the person you want to see your post knows you posted. But, you can't bookmark threads yet here or do a forum search. Those features have been turned off for a long time because of server issues. Hopefully, they'll get around to fixing them. =D

I usually save a link to threads I want to find again on my profile page. You can also ping yourself to threads, but pings don't last indefinitely now, so if you have a bunch of threads you want to keep track of, its better to save the url somewhere. =D
@SpookyBoogie - Yes. I am on CS too, so I know what you mean. The pings are nice here since you can make sure the person you want to see your post knows you posted. But, you can't bookmark threads yet here or do a forum search. Those features have been turned off for a long time because of server issues. Hopefully, they'll get around to fixing them. =D

I usually save a link to threads I want to find again on my profile page. You can also ping yourself to threads, but pings don't last indefinitely now, so if you have a bunch of threads you want to keep track of, its better to save the url somewhere. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 3