Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I'm New and have Questions
1 2 3
@SpookyBoogie
We have a dragon trainer rental service in Shadow, just look in the Shadow sales forum! Plus there's tons of dragon giveaway threads. Good luck!
@SpookyBoogie
We have a dragon trainer rental service in Shadow, just look in the Shadow sales forum! Plus there's tons of dragon giveaway threads. Good luck!
VGxuHXT.png
@SpookyBoogie
Just to double check, you have 3 dragons on your team right?

And you're saying it never comes around to your turn?
@SpookyBoogie
Just to double check, you have 3 dragons on your team right?

And you're saying it never comes around to your turn?
Q1Z6W1A.png
yes, all the turns never show pics of my dragon(s)
yes, all the turns never show pics of my dragon(s)
@SpookyBoogie
The Turn Counter shows you who goes next, not who is moving right now. To see if it's your dragons turn there is a little grey bubble right next to their name and stats that will light up with 'Ready!' when it's their turn. If it's never their turn and only the enemies then that is a problem that should be reported to teh admins. Ask more questions to help us figure out if you're merely mistaken or if there's soemthing wrong with the Coliseum.
@SpookyBoogie
The Turn Counter shows you who goes next, not who is moving right now. To see if it's your dragons turn there is a little grey bubble right next to their name and stats that will light up with 'Ready!' when it's their turn. If it's never their turn and only the enemies then that is a problem that should be reported to teh admins. Ask more questions to help us figure out if you're merely mistaken or if there's soemthing wrong with the Coliseum.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
thanks for the information. I'm going to try battle again to see what happens and repot back
@IronPen
thanks for the information. I'm going to try battle again to see what happens and repot back
@IronPen
Yes, I saw no available buttons to click. It was so quick, the battle only lasted 10 seconds or maybe less. Who should I contact? Thanks so much for your help @IronPen
Yes, I saw no available buttons to click. It was so quick, the battle only lasted 10 seconds or maybe less. Who should I contact? Thanks so much for your help @IronPen
@SpookyBoogie
You got a 'you are defeated' message right? If so then yes there is something wrong and you can either report it in Help Center: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help or you could follow the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Contact Us can take longer so I would recommend trying both with going to the Help Center first.
@SpookyBoogie
You got a 'you are defeated' message right? If so then yes there is something wrong and you can either report it in Help Center: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help or you could follow the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Contact Us can take longer so I would recommend trying both with going to the Help Center first.
Hi there sorry for all the hassle. I was somehow able to apply scratch to the very top of the skills thingy and it works fine now, which baffles me since it didn't allow me to do that before. Thank you for all your help @IronPen and I'll save the link you sent for further use :)
Hi there sorry for all the hassle. I was somehow able to apply scratch to the very top of the skills thingy and it works fine now, which baffles me since it didn't allow me to do that before. Thank you for all your help @IronPen and I'll save the link you sent for further use :)
@SpookyBoogie
Good to know! Yeah sometimes if the Coli is lagging then moves can be delayed or not read as what you're selecting so be careful!
@SpookyBoogie
Good to know! Yeah sometimes if the Coli is lagging then moves can be delayed or not read as what you're selecting so be careful!
thank you again :)
thank you again :)
1 2 3