Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A lurker emerges from the shadows...
1 2 3
@IndigoIgloo I have satellite internet, which kills any online gaming. D: It always looked really fun to randomly meet others in a silent co-op game. I just love that section where you're sliding on the glistening sands.

I love Elder Scrolls. I've played about all of them, save that online one. I've totally abused Skyrim to the point on no return. XD Battlespire and Oblivion are my favorites, though (and Arena is enjoyable, too.) I've never played Minecraft or Halo, but they always looked fun. :3 I used to play Pokemon all of the time. The Mystery Dungeons were so fun! I really liked Explorers of Sky and Gates to Infinity. I'd love to pick up Super Mystery Dungeon sometime. My other favorite Pokemon games were LeafGreen and XD: Gale of Darkness (the first Ranger was great, as well.)
@IndigoIgloo I have satellite internet, which kills any online gaming. D: It always looked really fun to randomly meet others in a silent co-op game. I just love that section where you're sliding on the glistening sands.

I love Elder Scrolls. I've played about all of them, save that online one. I've totally abused Skyrim to the point on no return. XD Battlespire and Oblivion are my favorites, though (and Arena is enjoyable, too.) I've never played Minecraft or Halo, but they always looked fun. :3 I used to play Pokemon all of the time. The Mystery Dungeons were so fun! I really liked Explorers of Sky and Gates to Infinity. I'd love to pick up Super Mystery Dungeon sometime. My other favorite Pokemon games were LeafGreen and XD: Gale of Darkness (the first Ranger was great, as well.)
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!