Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A lurker emerges from the shadows...
1 2 3
Hello! I'm IndigoIgloo, but you can call me Indigo, Igloo, or Krahzii.

I've been stalking this site for quite a few months now, but I kept missing the registration windows. I was FINALLY able to register today...so, hello everyone!

I'm a wee bit obsessed with dragons, whales, and snakes. I love Skyrim, Journey, and Pokemon. I like good conversations and I care a lot about wildlife conservation. I'm a reader and a writer! I also dabble in art and photography.

I hope to get to know some people on this site. I love having people to talk to, so feel free to chat me up here or even message me.
Hello! I'm IndigoIgloo, but you can call me Indigo, Igloo, or Krahzii.

I've been stalking this site for quite a few months now, but I kept missing the registration windows. I was FINALLY able to register today...so, hello everyone!

I'm a wee bit obsessed with dragons, whales, and snakes. I love Skyrim, Journey, and Pokemon. I like good conversations and I care a lot about wildlife conservation. I'm a reader and a writer! I also dabble in art and photography.

I hope to get to know some people on this site. I love having people to talk to, so feel free to chat me up here or even message me.
@IndigoIgloo

If you squint reaaally hard, you'll see a coatl leaping around the shores of the Ashfall Waste, the toastier neighboring land across the sea. He seems pretty excited trying to greet all the new clan that he can, regardless of where they settled in.

A warm welcome from a fire neighbor! Hehe. I like many of those things to. Sneks, sea life, dragons for sure.. Video games!
@IndigoIgloo

If you squint reaaally hard, you'll see a coatl leaping around the shores of the Ashfall Waste, the toastier neighboring land across the sea. He seems pretty excited trying to greet all the new clan that he can, regardless of where they settled in.

A warm welcome from a fire neighbor! Hehe. I like many of those things to. Sneks, sea life, dragons for sure.. Video games!
x0CMhAc.png rkylBBV.pngzyvrj7C.png
@Lumara

I like this, you wrote a description, ooh you write, I approve.

Thank you! Do you have a favorite kind of snek? :3
Video games are great. Got a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game for Christmas, about 12 hours into it so far. It's so good. ; w ;
@Lumara

I like this, you wrote a description, ooh you write, I approve.

Thank you! Do you have a favorite kind of snek? :3
Video games are great. Got a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game for Christmas, about 12 hours into it so far. It's so good. ; w ;
@IndigoIgloo

Hehe yes, it can be fun to do sometimes.

Mmm well I love the patterning of gaboon vipers but find african bush vipers to be pretty adorable. Such spiky fluffy danger noodles. But black mambas have their own smooth gorgeous look to them... Aside from that, perhaps Ball Pythons because I own one myself. Her name is Jazmine ^^ What about you?

I think I played one of those for a bit.. not sure why I never finished it o.0 But it was fun. That and the ranger one. Currently I've been playing terraria and portal 2 with my boyfriend, though.
@IndigoIgloo

Hehe yes, it can be fun to do sometimes.

Mmm well I love the patterning of gaboon vipers but find african bush vipers to be pretty adorable. Such spiky fluffy danger noodles. But black mambas have their own smooth gorgeous look to them... Aside from that, perhaps Ball Pythons because I own one myself. Her name is Jazmine ^^ What about you?

I think I played one of those for a bit.. not sure why I never finished it o.0 But it was fun. That and the ranger one. Currently I've been playing terraria and portal 2 with my boyfriend, though.
x0CMhAc.png rkylBBV.pngzyvrj7C.png
@IndigoIgloo Welcome to FR! This is a great website, lots of fun, very supportive, and there's all sorts of great dragons lurking around in the shadows ;) It sounds like you and I have a lot in common, like Skyrim! I've recently been playing a lot of it and trying to finish the game for the first time, but so far I keep getting distracted by side quests.
@IndigoIgloo Welcome to FR! This is a great website, lots of fun, very supportive, and there's all sorts of great dragons lurking around in the shadows ;) It sounds like you and I have a lot in common, like Skyrim! I've recently been playing a lot of it and trying to finish the game for the first time, but so far I keep getting distracted by side quests.
@Lumara

Those are some very good choices. My mom loves Gaboon Vipers as well. You have a ball python? That's awesome. My parents very sadly won't let me have a snake (but I will hopefully be getting a leopard gecko this year), but I do get to work with two lovely ball pythons at my zoo as a volunteer. There's a five-year-old male named Sylvester, he's my baby, so cute and precious.
My favorite species are Indigo Snakes, Woma Pythons, rattlesnakes, corn snakes, ball pythons...I also like Burmese/Reticulated pythons because they're so big. And also, Blood Pythons...so cute and chunky. A lot of the snakes that I like are a combination of me finding them very pretty, having worked with some of them, or just their awesomeness and ecological connection to the other species I like (for example, Indigos eat a lot of rattlesnakes, so that's one reason why I care a lot about rattlers - gotta keep my Indigos fed).
Oh no I went off on a tangent again, didn't I?

Portal is a really cool game, I've never actually played it myself, but I've seen it be played many times.

@snowriddenwolf

Thanks for the welcome! FR does seem very nice, I'm liking it a lot so far. Aah, Skyrim is so wonderful. Side quests are so fun, plus you have to level up to be able to get through the Main Quest well. That's really one of my favorite things about the Elder Scrolls franchise, you have a main quest but you can get to it whenever you feel like it. I'm actually working on learning Dovahzul, the dragon language in Skyrim.
@Lumara

Those are some very good choices. My mom loves Gaboon Vipers as well. You have a ball python? That's awesome. My parents very sadly won't let me have a snake (but I will hopefully be getting a leopard gecko this year), but I do get to work with two lovely ball pythons at my zoo as a volunteer. There's a five-year-old male named Sylvester, he's my baby, so cute and precious.
My favorite species are Indigo Snakes, Woma Pythons, rattlesnakes, corn snakes, ball pythons...I also like Burmese/Reticulated pythons because they're so big. And also, Blood Pythons...so cute and chunky. A lot of the snakes that I like are a combination of me finding them very pretty, having worked with some of them, or just their awesomeness and ecological connection to the other species I like (for example, Indigos eat a lot of rattlesnakes, so that's one reason why I care a lot about rattlers - gotta keep my Indigos fed).
Oh no I went off on a tangent again, didn't I?

Portal is a really cool game, I've never actually played it myself, but I've seen it be played many times.

@snowriddenwolf

Thanks for the welcome! FR does seem very nice, I'm liking it a lot so far. Aah, Skyrim is so wonderful. Side quests are so fun, plus you have to level up to be able to get through the Main Quest well. That's really one of my favorite things about the Elder Scrolls franchise, you have a main quest but you can get to it whenever you feel like it. I'm actually working on learning Dovahzul, the dragon language in Skyrim.
@IndigoIgloo That sounds like quite a feat! I do love that language, although it's hard to appreciate it while you're frantically trying to kill the dragon swooping around :) My problem is that once I discovered you don't get attacked by dragons until you've fought the first one, I'll run off and wait until I'm like level 30 to start in on the main quest, and by then I've usually found a new distraction :/
@IndigoIgloo That sounds like quite a feat! I do love that language, although it's hard to appreciate it while you're frantically trying to kill the dragon swooping around :) My problem is that once I discovered you don't get attacked by dragons until you've fought the first one, I'll run off and wait until I'm like level 30 to start in on the main quest, and by then I've usually found a new distraction :/
@snowriddenwolf Yes, it will be. I'm not too far yet, but I'm going to really start working on it soon. If you're interested, the link that Liis here has on his profile is an excellent lesson on Dovahzul grammar: https://www.thuum.org/viewuser.php?author=1989
Thuum.org also has a memrise course to learn all of the canon Dovahzul words.

Hahaha, that sounds like me with art projects. "I know I have a commission to do, which was ordered last month, but I REALLY want to draw this other thing..."
@snowriddenwolf Yes, it will be. I'm not too far yet, but I'm going to really start working on it soon. If you're interested, the link that Liis here has on his profile is an excellent lesson on Dovahzul grammar: https://www.thuum.org/viewuser.php?author=1989
Thuum.org also has a memrise course to learn all of the canon Dovahzul words.

Hahaha, that sounds like me with art projects. "I know I have a commission to do, which was ordered last month, but I REALLY want to draw this other thing..."
@IndigoIgloo Yeah, and video games are usually my distractions from working on my writing projects, of course :) I'd love to learn a fantasy language like that, I've always been particularly interested in Tolkien's elvish language, but mostly I'm concentrating on brushing up on my French and learning Swedish.
@IndigoIgloo Yeah, and video games are usually my distractions from working on my writing projects, of course :) I'd love to learn a fantasy language like that, I've always been particularly interested in Tolkien's elvish language, but mostly I'm concentrating on brushing up on my French and learning Swedish.
@snowriddenwolf Ah, you're a writer as well? :)
Maybe someday you'll have the time for it. Swedish sounds like it would be fun to learn.
@snowriddenwolf Ah, you're a writer as well? :)
Maybe someday you'll have the time for it. Swedish sounds like it would be fun to learn.
1 2 3