Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - January 12-15
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34
i m really happy to join you all.
i m really happy to join you all.
YAY new players!
YAY new players!
JVh11Ww.png
Welcome to all newbies!
Welcome to all newbies!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Welcome new dragons!!
Welcome new dragons!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
Welcome, newbies :3
Welcome, newbies :3
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Hi … I joined today. Can somebody tell me if I have to "incubate" the egg five days in a row? Or does five days mean any time?
Hi … I joined today. Can somebody tell me if I have to "incubate" the egg five days in a row? Or does five days mean any time?
@ElvenDream
Welcome to Flight Rising!
To answer your question, nah, you just have to incubate five days, but not in a row. They'll be able to hatch the day after that!
@ElvenDream
Welcome to Flight Rising!
To answer your question, nah, you just have to incubate five days, but not in a row. They'll be able to hatch the day after that!
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
Surpirate: Thanks! Another question: I bought a Imperial Dragon from the Auction (why I have very few money left) , is there other way to get new dragons?
Surpirate: Thanks! Another question: I bought a Imperial Dragon from the Auction (why I have very few money left) , is there other way to get new dragons?
Welcome Newbies!! @ElvenDream new dragon breeds can be obtained through gene scrolls, unhatched eggs, or the auction house :) Start saving up treasure or gems for pretty ones or ones that are uncommon
Welcome Newbies!! @ElvenDream new dragon breeds can be obtained through gene scrolls, unhatched eggs, or the auction house :) Start saving up treasure or gems for pretty ones or ones that are uncommon
I lick things to claim them as my own..
Been wanting to make a plague army so bad, ever since my friend told me about the game!(like 2 months ago lol) I got my Mirror, I got my other mirror, just need these eggs from the tutorial and a few extra days and I'm set to start making my dream Plague Pack <3 Gotta save up for some genes for my mains, BloodBorne and AirBorne also need to change clan to plague after eggs hatch bc noob but lets not talk about that hahahahaha such hype, only my first day but I'm sure gonna aim high for this! BloodBorne will be the best<3
Been wanting to make a plague army so bad, ever since my friend told me about the game!(like 2 months ago lol) I got my Mirror, I got my other mirror, just need these eggs from the tutorial and a few extra days and I'm set to start making my dream Plague Pack <3 Gotta save up for some genes for my mains, BloodBorne and AirBorne also need to change clan to plague after eggs hatch bc noob but lets not talk about that hahahahaha such hype, only my first day but I'm sure gonna aim high for this! BloodBorne will be the best<3
tumblr_o2llvsl2JA1v7dvpno1_500.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34