Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - January 12-15
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34
WELCOME NEW PLAYERS! :D

welcome to Flight Rising :)
WELCOME NEW PLAYERS! :D

welcome to Flight Rising :)
Any new players can come hit me up for gift dragons! The ones available are the unnamed dergs in the back of my lair. Go nuts, newbies!

Edit: I made a post in the Dragons for Sale forum for ya, to make it easier.
Any new players can come hit me up for gift dragons! The ones available are the unnamed dergs in the back of my lair. Go nuts, newbies!

on tumblr at birdybirdnerd, my art blog is birdy-bird-art. come say hi!
Welcome all new players ;o; I figure I should leave the new Flight Guide here, if there's anyone having trouble deciding which flight to join.

Enjoy your stay, wherever you go!
Welcome all new players ;o; I figure I should leave the new Flight Guide here, if there's anyone having trouble deciding which flight to join.

Enjoy your stay, wherever you go!
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
[quote name="birdybirdnerd" date=2016-01-12 07:36:32] Any new players can come hit me up for gift dragons! The ones available are the unnamed dergs in the back of my lair. Go nuts, newbies! Edit: I made a post in the Dragons for Sale forum for ya, to make it easier. [/quote] How do I trade? Is this kinda like Chicken Smoothie? I play on there, so I hope it kinda is, cause that way I know how to do a few things...! Thanks you to all of you! I will check out the Guide. =) Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I just joined about a half hour ago, and it is awesome to see so many welcoming dragon faces! ;P Thank you all (again)!
birdybirdnerd wrote on 2016-01-12:

How do I trade? Is this kinda like Chicken Smoothie? I play on there, so I hope it kinda is, cause that way I know how to do a few things...!

Thanks you to all of you! I will check out the Guide. =) Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I just joined about a half hour ago, and it is awesome to see so many welcoming dragon faces! ;P

Thank you all (again)!

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Welcome everyone!
Welcome everyone!
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
Welcome newbies! Don't worry about the mess. We are having a big DOM Battle!

WAIT TO BUY DRAGONS!
Welcome newbies! Don't worry about the mess. We are having a big DOM Battle!

WAIT TO BUY DRAGONS!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
Hello fellow newbies. :)
Hello fellow newbies. :)
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Hello newbies, and welcome to FR ! *group hug*
Hello newbies, and welcome to FR ! *group hug*
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34