Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - January 12-15
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34
New people to get dragons! Awesome!
New people to get dragons! Awesome!
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Gaia its ok! If i am able to get his account back (he told me it was his email if he remembers but it wasnt oops im gonna look through a bunch of old emails this time) I'll probably contact the mods if i can if i can't.
@Gaia its ok! If i am able to get his account back (he told me it was his email if he remembers but it wasnt oops im gonna look through a bunch of old emails this time) I'll probably contact the mods if i can if i can't.
ping me 2 get my attention !!
It's something like: "Och, Earth is going to have a batlle? Let's open registration window!"

Anyway, happy to see more Pebbles around.
It's something like: "Och, Earth is going to have a batlle? Let's open registration window!"

Anyway, happy to see more Pebbles around.
Formerly known as EnteDeLohica
tumblr_inline_o138rqJLJT1ts73zp_540.pngijWAday.png
I'm so excited for this!!!
I'm so excited for this!!!
like how its three days more time more people fun
like how its three days more time more people fun
Those poor newbies must get so confused and shocked over the prices in the AH :/
Those poor newbies must get so confused and shocked over the prices in the AH :/
vFTfdcr.png
FR +9
She/her
:C
:C
hoMNYDJ.png
woohoo 3 day reg period and lots of new updates great job <3
woohoo 3 day reg period and lots of new updates great job <3
4LxiTjz.gif
Soon....
Soon....
O B E Y.
6cpJCwl.png
[quote name="Gaia" date=2016-01-09 00:57:42] [quote name="Megalodonius" date=2016-01-08 19:16:45] @UnicornSun Quote: Can I ask if there's a restriction on how many people from the same household/i.p address can have an account? My sister & I recently made an account but my brother wants one too. I'm worried they'll think one of us has multiple accounts.. I'm so excited that the registration windows are getting longer, this is awesome Most likely there is no restriction on how many can be on the same i.p address but there is always a possibility that one of you might get suspended under the suspicion of having multiple accounts; a little note in clan bios stating whose account is whose, or who owns what, could probably prevent this from happening, but that's pretty much it (to my knowledge). [/quote] Hello! I'd like to point out that simply sharing IP addresses is not a flag for multi-accounting, don't worry! Many families play Flight Rising together, and the admin really like to see that, so don't worry! If you are concerned, please read through the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=52]multiple account policy[/url] for some do's and don't when sharing IP addresses with others :) [/quote] @Gaia @Megalodonius Thank you for the info! It's helped to ease my mind a bit. We both love this game and would be so upset to have one of our accounts suspended. Excited for the bro to be able to join up :D
Gaia wrote on 2016-01-09:
Megalodonius wrote on 2016-01-08:
@UnicornSun

Quote:
Can I ask if there's a restriction on how many people from the same household/i.p address can have an account? My sister & I recently made an account but my brother wants one too. I'm worried they'll think one of us has multiple accounts..
I'm so excited that the registration windows are getting longer, this is awesome

Most likely there is no restriction on how many can be on the same i.p address but there is always a possibility that one of you might get suspended under the suspicion of having multiple accounts; a little note in clan bios stating whose account is whose, or who owns what, could probably prevent this from happening, but that's pretty much it (to my knowledge).

Hello! I'd like to point out that simply sharing IP addresses is not a flag for multi-accounting, don't worry! Many families play Flight Rising together, and the admin really like to see that, so don't worry! If you are concerned, please read through the multiple account policy for some do's and don't when sharing IP addresses with others :)

@Gaia @Megalodonius Thank you for the info! It's helped to ease my mind a bit. We both love this game and would be so upset to have one of our accounts suspended. Excited for the bro to be able to join up :D
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34