Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fern Lane || Joint Gijinka & OC Art Shop
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34
@Horocol
just wondering, did you decide on a hair style or color yet? :3
i'm thinking of getting another character design art from another person too (for outfitsssss), but i want the general idea to be the same. :33
no hurries!
@Horocol
just wondering, did you decide on a hair style or color yet? :3
i'm thinking of getting another character design art from another person too (for outfitsssss), but i want the general idea to be the same. :33
no hurries!
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess I haven't decided on the color yet but for hairstyle I was thinking of something like this [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZfegnzB.png[/img] The hair thins out down toward the waist. If the other artist decides on the design before I get to yours, could you give me an update? :D
@MoonGoddess
I haven't decided on the color yet but for hairstyle I was thinking of something like this
ZfegnzB.png
The hair thins out down toward the waist. If the other artist decides on the design before I get to yours, could you give me an update? :D
LOaFpRt.png
@horocol
hmm, okiieee, sure! c:
<3
thanksss
@horocol
hmm, okiieee, sure! c:
<3
thanksss
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@horocol May I please be pinged when you open slots? c:
@horocol May I please be pinged when you open slots? c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
Awe, your art is so cute! If.... the other artist I am on the ping list for doesn't respond (its been like two months) I will probably change my mind and poke you ;)
Awe, your art is so cute! If.... the other artist I am on the ping list for doesn't respond (its been like two months) I will probably change my mind and poke you ;)
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@Skszp
Yes, I'ved added you to the pinglist! Thanks! :D

@kiarawellsome
Whoop, thanks for your interest in our shop! :)
@Skszp
Yes, I'ved added you to the pinglist! Thanks! :D

@kiarawellsome
Whoop, thanks for your interest in our shop! :)
LOaFpRt.png
Hello! Happy 2016 :) I've opened slots for chibi sketches & coloured sketches~

@mikareep @Thessalonica @Reili @Rubellite @Kallescope @chazzertin @AtheistPaladin @Amphiptere @BBSMJ @Alphajet @Heathers @MoonGoddess @pooses
Hello! Happy 2016 :) I've opened slots for chibi sketches & coloured sketches~

@mikareep @Thessalonica @Reili @Rubellite @Kallescope @chazzertin @AtheistPaladin @Amphiptere @BBSMJ @Alphajet @Heathers @MoonGoddess @pooses
@sidedish
Could I claim a slot? I'll post the details when I wake up in a couple hours.
Also happy 2016 to you too! I hope you had a good new years.

It's after midnight and I am about to just pass out.
@sidedish
Could I claim a slot? I'll post the details when I wake up in a couple hours.
Also happy 2016 to you too! I hope you had a good new years.

It's after midnight and I am about to just pass out.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere Sure! I'll reserve a slot for you; g'night, sleep well :) &thanks, hope you had a good new years, too :D!
@Amphiptere Sure! I'll reserve a slot for you; g'night, sleep well :) &thanks, hope you had a good new years, too :D!
@sidedish
Ahhh you're open again! >u<
Could I claim a slot? I'll have the refs and everything in a bit. Also, would you be interested in a molten wartoad? (I'm desperately trying to get rid of mine)
@sidedish
Ahhh you're open again! >u<
Could I claim a slot? I'll have the refs and everything in a bit. Also, would you be interested in a molten wartoad? (I'm desperately trying to get rid of mine)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34