Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why are Coatls so popular?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It may just be because of that dreaded thread, hehe. But seriously, why are they so popular? They are just snakes with wings, feathers, and legs. What else to them? Also, I personally don't think either gender is good at displaying genes and apparel. The female has droopy head feathers and has a rather unappealing pose in all, and the male doesn't have a lot of surface area to display genes and apparel either. Plus, the amount of Coatl accents and skins is appalling. It's getting so annoying that sometimes I feel like I want to make all Coatls legless as punishment to us all.
It may just be because of that dreaded thread, hehe. But seriously, why are they so popular? They are just snakes with wings, feathers, and legs. What else to them? Also, I personally don't think either gender is good at displaying genes and apparel. The female has droopy head feathers and has a rather unappealing pose in all, and the male doesn't have a lot of surface area to display genes and apparel either. Plus, the amount of Coatl accents and skins is appalling. It's getting so annoying that sometimes I feel like I want to make all Coatls legless as punishment to us all.
@Bluparrot
I agree, though I just think they look like some clumsy, stuck-up things.
@Bluparrot
I agree, though I just think they look like some clumsy, stuck-up things.
x0dMTPw.png
Not really a fan of coatls either. :)
Not really a fan of coatls either. :)
5sgKGZR.gif
Probably my bias talking but I feel like Coatls get some of the greatest skins/accents around! I feel like that is a testament to their popularity.

I've never been able to keep any Coatls in my lair permanently :0 They just don't really look like dragons to me, although they are very cute babies.
Probably my bias talking but I feel like Coatls get some of the greatest skins/accents around! I feel like that is a testament to their popularity.

I've never been able to keep any Coatls in my lair permanently :0 They just don't really look like dragons to me, although they are very cute babies.
They look the most like cats to me. I am a ferocious cat person.
They look the most like cats to me. I am a ferocious cat person.
They're great
They're great
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
Coatls are definitely my favorite breed :3 They look cute and pretty with all of their feathers and frills and I just find the male pose extremely visually appealing because of the wing shapes and such. Plus the babies are adorable and lure me in with their big eyes.

Also, since they are a newer breed, I have found that some of the genes are drawn better on them than on the older breeds (like Iridescent, Tiger, etc. on coatls & nocturnes vs on the plentifuls and pearlcatchers).
Coatls are definitely my favorite breed :3 They look cute and pretty with all of their feathers and frills and I just find the male pose extremely visually appealing because of the wing shapes and such. Plus the babies are adorable and lure me in with their big eyes.

Also, since they are a newer breed, I have found that some of the genes are drawn better on them than on the older breeds (like Iridescent, Tiger, etc. on coatls & nocturnes vs on the plentifuls and pearlcatchers).
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Babby sneks, with feathers

Babby feather sneks

I love them
Babby sneks, with feathers

Babby feather sneks

I love them
sBdLZtA.png
I love coatls. I adore coatls(and faes too) but everyone just has different opinions.
I love coatls. I adore coatls(and faes too) but everyone just has different opinions.
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
I like them a lot because they look like snakes. And the feathers are pretty :)
I like them a lot because they look like snakes. And the feathers are pretty :)
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10